Pas de Deux, seeking a dance partner

Started by Violence, January 28, 2013, 01:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violence

Hopefully my favorite part of my favorite dance may entice somebody...

Giselle/Act 2 Perfect version

Or just... you know, listen to the pretty music and watch the dancers.

So, I'm not going to lie... I'm not exactly expecting a huge turnout ( hehe... it's a pun... that only like 6 people will get... >.>; ) for what I have to admit is kind of a niche desire.  But, I'm really craving ballet-themed plots lately (I blame a novel I'm working on... and the corruption of a friend... >.> )  The depths to which the ballet themes are presented can probably be negotiated down, and the plots themselves are of more interest than the particular fetish around which their built.  I would view intimate knowledge of ballet for these plots the same way I would view active swordsmanship for a Three Musketeers plot... it may improve my interest in having you play the character, but it's far from the only (or even biggest) desire in a role-play partner.

Well... ballet and *ahem* other themes.

!'s = more wants.  You know how it works. ^.^

NEW "Taking Pointe" (Source: None) *F/F* *Light-Bon* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Rivalry, Antagonistic Romance, Slow Burn, Competition ( bear with me, it's not the same as any of the other plots ^.^;;;; )
Characters Involved:
Two rival dancers
I Would Play:
One of the dancers.
Plot:
Since their first day in ballet class Gwen and Ana (names, negotiable) have always been passionate antagonistic rivals for the attention of their teachers and directors.  Both prodigiously talented in their art, but following different paths that continually has them leap-frogging over one another in popularity depending on what performance the director wants to put on.  Anastasia follows a traditional Russian style and devotes herself to all the classical forms and seems to nail all the roles that call for elegant and deliberate positioning and strong presence.  Morgwen follows a modern European tradition and excels at swift movements and strong flexible attitude, and tends to land any roles that call for speed, fluidity or emotive leads.

If a role calls for a dancer that can control the stage with a powerful variation (solo dance) it goes to Ana.  If a role calls for a lead to lose herself in the romance of a pas-de-deux (dance with a partner, typically male) then it goes to Gwen.  Classical?  Ana.  Contemporary?  Gwen.  And so it's gone for fourteen years.  Ana (25) and Gwen (24) have spent more time trying to one-up the other than most people spend in a committed marriage.

Enter Miss Lucy.  Long time friend and mentor to both of them, she is a rarity in that she shares both the duties of Ballet Mistress and Artistic Director for the Albescu Company.  Eager to seize on the fire she sees between the two girls, she composes a brand new ballet designed around the two of them dancing together as equals for the first time.  She designs one of the most complicated and taxing set of roles ever composed, based on one of the greatest chess games ever played, the performance will require Gwen and Ana not only to play their respective Queens competing for control of the board... but also, dancing en travesti, their opposite Kings... each playing both rival and romantic interest to the other.

Either the girls will learn to work together and make it the greatest performance of either of their careers... or at least they will finally be able to prove, once and for all, which of them is the better dancer.
Other Information:
I'd like a romance to develop between them, albeit probably slowly.  This definitely wouldn't be a "sex on the first page" kind of game.  More that the slapping and name calling turns into sexual tension as they're forced into more and more intimate dance numbers over months of rehearsals.  One or both of them may not even be aware of homosexual desires at the start of the game.

NEW "Dancing In Red Shoes..." (Source: Inspired by a book) *F/F* *Bon-NC* (NSFW Picture) Wants:!!!! (in talks)

Themes:
Dark Humor, Abuse, LesDom, Humiliation, Forced Homosexuality.  Possibly Experimentation/Drug Elements.
Characters Involved:
A principal dancer and a busty wannabe
I Would Play:
I would rather play the busty wannabe.
Plot:
Shana Rose has always tried to do everything with her best friend.  If they were apart they were texting each other.  Nobody invited one to a party without inviting the other.  They always went on each other's family vacations.  On more than one occasion, they've even shared the same boyfriend, giggling behind his back while pretending not to know about what he was doing with the other.  It wasn't uncommon for people to assume that they were lovers, and neither girl was especially interested in dispelling the rumor.  After all, the closer people thought they were, as far as Shana was concerned, the better.  They'd lucked out early and found their BFF for realizes... everybody else was just jealous.

As she did with all things, Shana started taking ballet the same time as her friend.  She put her heart into it, and always gave it her best, but she never made it out of the corps.  When she was selected for it, at all.  Whether she was aware of it or not, it all came down to genetics.  Her best friend had grown into a body so perfectly exemplified of a ballerina that it might as well have been designed.  Shana's genetics, on the other hand, had left her softer.  Her breasts hadn't gotten the memo to stop growing after their first D.  As far as Madame Dubrovina was concerned, that meant Shana was off balance and unwieldy as a dancer.  Her costumes had to be special orders and she wasn't allowed to do any roles that required a jette or a spin because of the fear that she'd pop out on stage.  The madame told Shana to her face that she had the "tits of a stripper!  Go do that if you want to dance!"

Her friend, meanwhile, was a celebrity inside their dance company.  Even compared to Madame Dubrovina, Shana's friend had influence over the decisions of the company.  She approaches Shana with a proposition.  She'll set up opportunities for Shana to dance major roles if she can prove she really really really wants them and is willing to do anything for them.  Anything!  Shana concedes.

Shana's best friend of twenty one years smiles warmly before slapping her across the face so hard it leaves a red mark, "Break out your udders and moo, then, cow..."
Other Information:
Once the actual game begins, Shana's basically her best friend's bitch.  So... go nuts.  I'd like whatever she has to do to be as humiliating as possible, and if we could work out something that involves lactation (preferably through use of a hormone treatment or drug) that would interest me, as well.  But it's very not necessary for my interest in the game.

"Odette vs. Odile" (Source: Swan Lake / Black Swan inspired) *M/F vs F OR F/F vs F* *Bon-NC* Wants: !!!!

Themes:
Ballet, Bondage/Discipline, Slave Competition, Possible drug abuse
Characters Involved:
Dominant Choreographer Lead (male or female), and two ballerinas competing for a lead.
I Would Play:
The Choreographer / I could be talked into playing the dancers.
Plot:
The reputation that he has is legendary.  In the Dubrovina Ballet Company, they call him the Wishmaster.  If he names a danseusse as his Prima, then her carreer is set for years.  Prove yourself to him and to the world, you'll be the world's image of a ballerina.

Of course, with that reputation come all the same rumors that one would expect.  He only accepts the girls that "go the extra mile" for him... or his primas always dance with "a little bit of him left inside them".  There's an old ballet joke.  How many ballerinas does it take to screw in a lightbulb?  50.  One to do it, and 49 to talk about how they could have done it better.  So maybe it's all just the jealous gossip of a bevy of ballerinas that didn't make the cut.

Or maybe he really does make goddesses out of whores.

If Lucy and Gwen (names not set in stone, obviously) have anything in common it's that they're so addicted to attention they would snort it if it came in a powder.  Both of them scheme to be chosen by the "wishmaster" no matter what it takes.  Dignity be damned when their dreams are on the line.  They're willing to sabotage each other.  They're willing to push themselves past the limits.  And yes, if the wishmaster so wants it, they're willing to be his whores.  Who wouldn't trade the gossip of a few jealous wannabes for a chance to dance Odette?
Other Information:
I would be willing to play as or opposite the choreographer as either a male or a female character.  I'd prefer to girls to be played significantly individual of one another, but probably not "virgin vs slut".  This would be awesome as a 3 player game, but could easily be done as a one-on-one.
Special Note:
I was in talks with a player for this game, but it's been a long time since I've heard from them.  I'm still considering them as having the part if they return (because I'm an optimist like that).  Regardless, though, I'm positive that I wouldn't mind playing multiple versions of this game...

"Giselle" (Source: Giselle) *M/F and/or F/F* *EX* Wants: !!

Themes:
Tragedy, Betrayal, Loss, Devotion, Obsession, Dom/Domme Competition, Ghosts
Characters Involved:
Giselle, Albrect, Hilarion (Negotiable on the names Albrect and Hilarion, but not Giselle), Queen Myrtha of the Wilis
I Would Play:
Either Albrect and Myrtha or Giselle.
Plot:
Giselle is a peasant that lives across the river from Duke Albrect.  She's been infatuated with the prince for as long as she can remember.  Sometimes innocently, sometimes she throws herself into lustful fits.  She's as obsessed with her duke as the duke's gamemaster is with her.  When the duke learns of this on a hunting trip, he decides to meet the girl.  She's beautiful and naive, the definition of purity and innocense.

His reasons for attempting to seduce her, however, are less than noble.  When he takes her back to his castle and ensures that she falls in love with him as he humiliates her more and more.  He makes his gamemaster watch when he takes her virginity, and he parades her around the castle like a pet.  All the while she continues to feed him her absolute devotion and adoration.  He promises that he'll make her his bride if she becomes pregnant with his heir and ignites her infatuation into a full blown inferno.  When it finally occurs, however, she's given a knive as a wedding present and he tells her that if she really loved him she would commit suicide for him so that he would always remember her as beautiful as she was that moment.

She smiles as she drives the knife into her heart.

Her ghost is greeted by Mytha, the Queen of the Wilis (Pronounced: Veela.  vengeful spirits of brides whose dance will force men to their deaths.  Chances are you know of them from Harry Potter.)  But, even in death, even after the betrayal and humiliation, Giselle's spirit is reluctant to seek vengeance against the man she loved in life.  In death, Giselle is faced with a choice of which royalty she wishes to serve.  She can return to her duke to be his abused pet for the rest of his life, true to her word that she would never again age a day and stay as beautiful as the moment when he asked her to die.  Or, she can serve her new Queen and let her love burn into vicious fury that will consume the man that did this to her.
Other Information:
This is intentionally a much darker version of Giselle, my favorite ballet.  I want the humiliation and dance to be a huge aspect of it, but I am negotiable on some of the darker aspects like the pregnancy.  The suicide feels really romantic, though, so, please lemme keep that?  And it doesn't really work without the ghosts... so, I guess for the sake of this game ghosts are solid enough to interact with physical entities, at least during the night.

I think whichever of us plays Myrtha should probably also play Albrect.  Kind of competing doms over the submissive Giselle.  And, as always, I would be willing to let Albrect be played as a female character, too.

"Coppélia" (Source: Coppélia) *M/F and/or F/F* *NC* (NSFW Picture) Wants: !!

Themes:
Living doll, Possession, Control, Dubious Consent (possibly robots), Probably some Comedy
Characters Involved:
Franz, Swanhilde / Coppélia (We're probably changing these names... the only name I like is Coppélia *laughs*)
I Would Play:
The Franz character.  I guess I could be talked into playing Swanhilde / Coppélia, though.
Plot:
Coppélia is the story about a woman who loves a man and a man who loves a doll.  Swanhilde spends most of the first act trying to get Franz's attention, but he only has eyes for Coppélia who he only ever sees sitting and reading on the balcony of her home.  Eventually Swanhilde and some friends break into Coppélia's home and learn that her and all her family are wind-up mechanical puppets and not living people at all.  The only person living there is Doctor Coppélius who created all the puppets and, like Geppetto before him, dreams of bringing them to life some day.  The Doctor scares off the girls, but Swanhilde hides instead of runs.

Seeing the commotion and fearing that somebody is trying to hurt his beloved Coppélia, Franz goes running into home to save her and meets the Doctor who Franz believes to be her father.  It's only now that Franz learns that the always stationary, expressionless girl he's been in love with is... *gasp* a doll!  The Doctor explains to Franz that he can only bring Coppélia to life if he sacrifices a human to do so.  Franz agrees to die for his beloved and the doctor gleefully begins to set up the spell...

Not wanting to see Franz die, however, Swanhilde hatches a plan and dresses herself like Coppélia and puts on Coppélia's make-up and dances in front of Franz to convince him that Coppélia is really alive!  She convinces Franz that she's the real Coppélia and they must escape.  The two run off leaving a very confused Doctor Coppélius behind.  But when the doctor finds a still lifeless doll of Coppélia, he figures it out a lot quicker than Franz figured out the statuesque girl that never changed pages may not have been a real girl...

The ballet ends with the doctor showing up at their wedding and demanding reparations for the damages they caused to his laboratory and his still-lifeless doll people, so a bunch of people throw money at him to get him to leave these two crazy kids alone... and Swanhilde marries a guy that thinks she's a magical doll come to life.

Version 1:
The story more or less as listed above with all the timeless elements in place and the only darker turn being the idea that Franz still believes Swanhilde is his previous Coppélia, a doll brought to life by his love... and because she loves him, Swanhilde would rather maintain that illusion than lose him.  So she keeps up the act that she's a doll, and dances for him on command, and obeys his orders... and maybe deals with losing Swanhilde inside the identity of Coppélia as the person she loves doesn't even see her as her.

Version 2:
A sci-fi retelling of the story that combines some of the roles.  The Franz character and the doctor are combined into one character, and Coppélia is a robot that Franz has made for himself to be the perfect bride.  But an assistant, the Swanhilde character, breaks the robot... maybe in a fit of jealousy.  Fearing retribution, she agrees to be the robot for him and voluntarily allows for a series of chips linked to a remote control to be installed into her brain.  We could discuss whether the chips actually over-ride her will or just allow him to cause her pain if she misbehaves, or maybe allows him to simply change her mood with a button press... the level of control is open for debate.
Other Information:
I'm pretty sure I prefer Version 2... and if somebody is up for playing version 2... maybe we can discuss additional modifications to her as the story goes on?

"You Can't Make Me Quit" (Source: None / Original) *M/F* *NC-EX* Wants: !!

Themes:
Incest, Pregnancy, Power Shift
Characters Involved:
Ballerina and her brother
I Would Play:
The Brother
Plot:
Stephanie (as always, names negotiable) is something of a ballet prodigy.  While still attending her ballet lessons, she's become the youngest girl ever admitted to the Dubrovina Ballet Company, even if it is just as part of the corps.  But the work building up on her leaves her with no time to date and as the years go by, she gets herself promoted to Demi-Soloist... again, younger than most.  It's not fair to expect a girl of nineteen to expend all her sexual frustrations with dirty thoughts and batteries... but, what's she to do when she doesn't have the time to look?  Turn her attention to the closest male available, that's what.

The spoiled princess that she is, she assumes it should be her brother's job to take care of her needs when she has them.  She seduces him into a sexual relationship, always reminding him that he's basically a toy to her.  The only difference between him and her vibrator as far as she's concerned involve depth and thrust... and, she might be honest enough to admit that she kinda likes having a partner that actually cums.  It doesn't matter how much she teases him or insults him or uses him, though, he quickly falls in love with his sister.  He doesn't want this to just be a sexual thing and as time builds doesn't care that they're family... he wants to run away with her together somewhere where they can just pretend to be husband and wife.  A prospect that does little but make Stephanie giggle.  She's already married to the dance.

When the principal dancer of her company gets pregnant and can't dance the lead for an upcoming performance of Giselle, Stephanie views it as her chance to finally impress the Ballet Mistress and Artistic Director enough to become a full Soloist.  Maybe even, dare she think, a Principal Dancer?  But, her brother is aware that if she gets the part she'll be away for long periods of time.  He hatches a plan to make sure she can't dance it, either... if he gets her pregnant, she'll not only lose the part, but have to run away with him to save her reputation.
Other Information:
This could be started en media res with the siblings already having established their taboo relationship, or it could be established in game.  But the rest of it should definitely happen in game, I don't want to start with the sister already pregnant.
Special Notes:
This is another one that I thought was taken... but it's been forever since I've had any activity or communication from the player.  I'll still be playing it with that player if/when they come back and are still interested... but I'd be happy to take on another version of it.

Plots below are "Taken", but I could probably be talked into doing multiple versions.

"Gift of Dance" (Source: None / Original) *M/F or F/F* *NC-EX* ((Taken))

Themes:
Slavery, Kidnapping, Ballet.  Preferably Incest.  Possibly EX materials.
Characters Involved:
Ballerina and her new owner.
I Would Play:
Prefer to play the owner, but I might be talked into playing the ballerina if somebody has good ideas.
Plot:
Swan (not her real name, obviously) has worked her whole life to become a principal dancer for her company.  It's been her dream.  At twenty two she feels like she's spent enough time slaving away in the corps de ballet.  It's time her name was above the title on the program!  So when it's announced that auditions for a new show were being held, and that the show specifically wanted a new face as the principle dancer, she was the first girl in line and the most energetic when they called her name.

State your name, they asked.  She told them.  Tell us about your friends they asked.  She felt like it was a weird question, but she figured it was a good chance to score some points.  Friends were a distraction that somebody couldn't afford to keep if they loved ballet as much as she did, she answered.  Tell us about your family.  She was still confused, but if they thought she wasn't going to give this performance her all, they had another thing coming.  I haven't heard from my family since daddy paid for me to come here to dance, she explained.  It was her fault, she didn't keep in touch as much as she should.  But she'd send him a ticket when she was going to dance the lead.

She had a routine all worked out, but when it came time to actually dance for them they seemed far more interested in her holding poses.  Arabesque.  A la seconde.  Switch the working leg.  Always en pointe.  She'd never been kept en pointe that long in all her dancing career.  Hold a pose en pointe.  Walk around the room en pointe.  Fouette en pointe.  Nobody was more surprised than her when she lasted more than an hour before needing a break.  She asked for something to drink... and that was the last thing she remembered.

When she opened her eyes she was in a dark room and dressed as Odile.  A voice was speaking to her from somewhere in the darkness, "They told me they'd found somebody perfect.  But I didn't think it was going to be you..."  For some reason, her daddy's voice brought her no comfort.
Other Information:
If somebody's really interested in the idea but absolutely turned off by the incest angle of it, I could probably be talked into taking that out.  But I really would like this to be as EX as possible within the confines of my own o/o's.

"The Dying Swan" (Source: The Movie Black Swan, more than anything else) *M/F and/or F/F* *Bon-NC or EX* Wants: !! OR (if all involved are dancers) !!!!

Themes:
Descent, Loss of self, Desperation, Humiliation, Possibly more EX elements
Characters Involved:
A Demi-Soloist and a Ballet Master/Mistress and Artistic Director, the story could also be between just a group of dancers.
I Would Play:
I'd strongly prefer to play the Master/Mistress and Director, but I could be persuaded to play the Soloist depending on the degree of EX.
Plot:
Chloe (name up for discussion) wants desperately to be promoted within her company, but without the Miss Ana recommending her to the Artistic Director, she knows that's never going to happen.  Miss Ana says Chloe is too proud... the role in question is Odette/Odile, and if Chloe doesn't understand all the darkness of humanity AND how it feels to suffer, how can she possibly capture those roles?  Meanwhile the director thinks Chloe isn't malleable enough, if she really wants the part she'll need to learn to view the Mistress and Director as Gods.  If they were to say jump, Chloe isn't supposed to ask how high... she's supposed to just fucking jump.  But they both have to admit that she shows promise as a dancer... so they set out on a goal to break her.  If she survives and doesn't quit, maybe... just maybe... they'll consider her.
Other Information:
I could totally see this being also two principal dancers and a member of the corps de ballet.  Maybe they think she's good enough to be promoted and what starts off as hazing gets out of hand fast.  I might even prefer it this way, since the closer age groups would probably make it more appealing to me.

This is kind of an inverse of The Odette/Odile game below... with two doms competing instead of two submissives competing for one dom.  It also contains elements of Dancing in Red Shoes... but I think it has it's own flavor.

Again,  deep well of actual dance knowledge would obviously be helpful, but I don't think it would necessarily be required over a talent for writing an engaging character.  I've always found a talented writer to be more than capable of satisfying me with a description of a form they see... even if that form doesn't involve technical terms.

I'd prefer contacting me through PM's, but I'm not going to turn away a talented eager writer just because they post here before messaging me.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Violence

Updated with new plots.

I still have room for maybe 2 more games before I'll think of myself as "full time" (this is counting games I'm already in talks about) so, if I could fill those up with ballet themed games... I'd be a very happy Violence.

For some reason I'm really craving "Dancing in Red Shoes..." now that I type it all out.  But very much craving all of these.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Violence

Updated, Amended, and Added to... :)

Things have been slow and easy... so, provided patient partners, I still have room for a couple more games.  Maybe those can be ballet themed games? *hopeful*

Violence

Added "Taking Pointe" which has been in my head as a "please somebody play this with me" game for years... but managed to evade this list during construction, for some reason. >.>