Mischievous Bar and Club

Started by IamQ, January 17, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamQ

Welcome to Mischievous. The best and most prestigious club and bar in New York, not only does it cater to the rich and famous but it also cater's to the supernatural.

About a decade past the world changed forever when the mystical, mythical, and magical left the shadows and made themselves known to the human world. for the most part its worked out pretty well but Mischievous is one of the few non segregated businesses. Both Humans and magical creatures are welcome to dance, drink, mingle, and rent the private rooms to spend 'quality' time together.

The club only has five rules;

1) Be kind to everyone.
2) No eating the other patrons.
3) No Killing on Club property.
4) Discrimination is not tolerated.
5) Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.

Remember to have fun at all times.

Please PM me your CS. I will either approve it or ask for changes to be made. I cant wait to hear from you.

Character Sheet.

Name
Race/Species (add another image if they have a secondary form)
Role
Weight
Body Type
Measurements
Personality (Just a couple sentences)
History (Again just a couple sentences)

IamQ

Character Sheet Example

Name
Marvel Rose
Images

Race/Species
Moon Elf

Role
Owner/Bouncer

Height
5'1Ft

Weight
105 Lbs

Body Type
Small, Delicate, Well toned, Fragile, Curvy

Measurements
Breast/Cup 34 C
Waist 30in
Hip 32in

Personality
Outgoing, Bright, kind, and adventures.
Marvel has lived along life and has hundreds of years left to live. Her belief is that if she is to have along life she should make the most of it, so she does her best to be outgoing, kind, loving, and kind. She does have the tendency to be aggressive and also has anger issues but she is determined to try and be kind to all.

History
Was born in a small all elf and faerie village in France, sense her life span is so much longer then humans Marvel has moved around alot. Typically moving every ten years at least. Sense the Magical, Mythical, and Mystical came out of hiding she has been able to stay in one place. She was also able to put her years of accumulated wealth into opening a club for all races to have fun and to be safe.

mymistica

Very interested! I'll need to write up a character sheet.  :-)

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.