4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Kendra

Anything for you sir!

[ooh three of us in the one cell  >:) nice ]

Drow Denizen

Kendra

Drow Denizen

*Strips Kendra*

And a cavity search...  ;)

Kendra

squeals!!
sorry now I'm speechless

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Drow Denizen

Autumn52

Master I've been bad.....

Kendra

I've been worse, seriously! ;)

Drow Denizen

You've both been naughty...

*twirls baton*

Autumn52

*eyes baton*

Master I'll do anything

Drow Denizen

Very well, convince me .

Autumn52

Drow Denizen

*Runs baton up inner thigh... then Smack!*

Knew you were naughty.

Kendra

Can I watch spanking?  ;D

Autumn52

*yelps*

More please master more

Drow Denizen

Watch? You're getting too.

*spanks Xandi again - then Kendra*

Kendra

can I have another?  ;)

Autumn52

gotta go posted bail.....yeppie

Drow Denizen

Spanking till you're red..

Kendra

*groans with pleasure*

and then what sir?

[not fair .. she got bail :( ]

Drow Denizen

You get hers too.

*continues with the spanking*