4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyra

Drow Denizen

For little old me?  :-)
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Cyra

It would be pleasurable >:)

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Cyra

Drow Denizen

Cyra

I'm a beautiful brunette.

Drow Denizen

Will accept that answer. *grins*

Cyra

Drow Denizen

Then get to serving. *pulls hair*

Cyra

Drow Denizen

Good, you learn quickly.

Cyra

Anything to please you O:)

Drow Denizen

What I like hearing.  ;)

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Drow Denizen

Rubicon

Ooo -- hot Master fight!

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Drow Denizen

Kendra

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kendra

Drow Denizen

Against the wall, spread.

Kendra

Autumn52

Quote from: Drow Denizen on October 13, 2010, 08:02:56 AM
Against the wall, spread.

I would have loved to answer that one....

Yes sir master sir.....

Quote from: Kendra on October 13, 2010, 08:03:53 AM
come and get me ;)

You come get me ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish