Evil Heroes D&D 5e Interest Check[Closed]

Started by Togashi, April 26, 2016, 05:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Togashi

Well first level gives you max hp. You can either roll the dice for levels 2-5. Or you can take the majority for them. Under every class you see something like 1d10 (6) + con mod. The number gives you an average of just over 1/2 of the possible max. So you can take the number in the parinthasese or roll and take whatever you roll. Regardless of which you take, you always add your con modifier.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Togashi on May 01, 2016, 03:03:08 PM
Well you guys are going to be in Faerun.

Well, I guess I'll just go with something generic but useful.

Magic Items: +1 Maul, Ring of Mind Shielding

Should we roll for special features or anything?

RubySlippers

A Maul, a real warriors weapon, bash in those skulls.  >:)

Oh and DM the Channel Divinity Rebuke and Command the dead or what is listed, noting her deity is the God of the Dead not Death, until her superior deity claims that domain someday.  >:)

Chulanowa

Quote from: RubySlippers on May 01, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

Oh and DM the Channel Divinity Rebuke and Command the dead or what is listed, noting her deity is the God of the Dead not Death, until her superior deity claims that domain someday.  >:)

It's really kind of overkill, since with her race and feat, she could probably destroy most things unarmed. The maul is mostly there for, you know, playing polo. With paladin heads.

RubySlippers

>:) A new sport Head Polo as long as the head is in a nice helmet.

Togashi

Quote from: RubySlippers on May 01, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

I'll say you can go ahead and Command Undead. instead of the typical Turn.

RubySlippers

Well the Turn I can get its not destroying them just showing them WHO is BOSS and its not the them hopefully and it only lasts a minute or until they take damage so its not worth controlling them, now the more powerful version that destroys them is greater power so that might work to command them since for her right now its skeletons and zombies, I think. Then later gets better. Just destroying them seems out of place for her since they are under her gods protection of course how many intelligent undead would want to harm her she is an ally to them if they ask.  ;D

But I'm thinking for a duration and how many HD of such undead she could command, any ideas?

Chulanowa

So... does everything check out? Yes / no on magic item special features? Woodchuck-chucking with nunchucks?

Togashi

Well if we assume you're making the changes to your character yes. Just remember to add it all together before you post it to the sheets thread.

VenatorBC26

Togashi, for my Magic stuff:

+1 Warhammer and an Axe of Hurling.

is that OK?

Togashi

What book is the Axe of Hurling in because I can't find it in the DMG.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

VenatorBC26

sorry.

what about the Gauntlets of Flame?

AndyZ

If I may, I would recommend Sentinel Shield.  It gives you Advantage on initiative checks and on Perception checks.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Togashi

VenatorBC26

Quote from: AndyZ on May 02, 2016, 02:49:10 PM
If I may, I would recommend Sentinel Shield.  It gives you Advantage on initiative checks and on Perception checks.
Ooh, daddy likey!

I'll take it!

AndyZ

You have to be holding the shield to get the bonuses, and it's emblazoned with a symbol of an eye.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

RubySlippers

You don't need to make the items magical her Mithral Armor is not magical but is an Uncommon Item so would be in his guidelines.

Lyku

Is there still room or is it full?
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Togashi on May 01, 2016, 12:05:59 AM
I am closing this out here. Everyone that has asked can be involved, but we will not be taking anyone new. That means if you have already asked, or expressed interest, you may create a character and play. But I won't be adding more slots for new people showing interest.

This is quote from a page ago.

Togashi

Okay. Everyone that's completed their character and been approved put them up on the sheet's thread, if you haven't already. If your character has not been approved yet, pm me your characters.

Lyku

Thanks Zaer, I'm terrible at reading when i am supposed to be doing work. <_<
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

AndyZ

If there's too many people for Lyku to get in, could I possibly give him my spot?  I've gotten to play in multiple games he's run, and I'd feel bad taking a spot away from him.

Togashi

He can go ahead and make a character. Once Ruby and Chul get finalized that'll be 6. So if he makes one that'll be 7. It wont be to bad. But no more after this guys. This one is officially closed.

Lyku