Evil Heroes D&D 5e Interest Check[Closed]

Started by Togashi, April 26, 2016, 05:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

[Name Pending] - Half-Elf Sorceress - Chaotic Evil

Strength 10 Dexterity 13+1=14 Constitution 13+1=14 Intelligence 13 Wisdom 12 Charisma 14+2=16+2=18

Darkvision, Fey Ancestry, Spellcasting, Draconic Bloodline (Red), Font of Magic 5/5, Metamagic (Careful Spell, Empowered Spell)

5 Cantrips, 6 Spells

Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Mending, Prestidigitation, +1 Cantrip undecided

Shield, Sleep, Flaming Sphere, Suggestion, Dispel Magic, Fireball

1: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
2: [ ] [ ] [ ]
3: [ ] [ ]

Pearl of Power, Winged Boots

Light Crossbow and 20 Bolts
Arcane Focus (Orb)
Explorer's Pouch
Two daggers (Hidden in boots)

Still trying to decide for background.  None of the ones I've seen in the PH or Sword Coast have really seemed to fit.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

VenatorBC26

Daniel Stormbellow- Human Fighter(Champion Sub-class)-Lawfull Evil

Armor Class: 19
Initiative: 2
Speed: 30

Striegth- 15(Race: +1)
Dexterity-13(Race: +1)
Constitution- 13(Race: +1)
Intelligence- 12(Race: +1)
Wisdom-12(Race:+1)
Charisma- 13(Race: +1)
Backround: Noble
Fighting Style: Defense
Noble Feature: Can secure an Audience with a local noble
Class:
Heal 1D10 + Level as a Bonus Action(Once between rests)
1 Extra Action between rests
Crit on 19
2 attacks per turn

Specialties:

History +4
Survival +4
Intimidation +4
Persuasion +4

Chain Mail
Shield

Weapons:

Longsword
Crossbow(Light)+20 Bolts

Personality:
Daniel isn't like the typical 'Evil' Knight, he is eloquent and even fairly persuasive when he wants to be. Daniel even has a deceptively warm countinence about him when talking to everyone, even with non-Humans. This Dark Warrior does have a temper though, and it shows itself when his warm countinence gets cold, and he stops talking all together. In this dark place, he is even still polite then, speaking in calm and low tones. It doesn't take long for this phase to pass though, and he is back to being a seemingly normal man soon after. Women, especially Non-Human Women aren't to expect any great treatment from the young Knight, due to what his father sharing his view on the 'Inferior Sex'. Women who earn his respect(like the female PCs) are more often than not treated like men, as he has yet to put together the inherit flaws in his father's sexist logic...

Backround(extended): The youngest son of the Stormbellow household, Daniel was trained from birth to be a Knight and a Protector of the 'Little People' as his father spoke of the peasants, eating up all of what his father said and did in example as the very ideal of a Noble. The problem with this is that his father was a Racist Tyrant, even a Sexist, as evidenced by the poor chamber maids that found themselves victims of the predations of the man, even the human ones. Lord Stormbellow led a dark but petty fiefdom in a series of conflicts to assert human dominance over the 'lesser peoples', and his son watched all of this, convinced it was a noble cruisade to liberate the poor non-humans from their tyrannical leaders. As happens in a D&D universe, the biggest douche in the area attracts adventurers who wish to steal his stuff and kill him as an afterthought... Daniel wasn't there when the Kleptomanic posse invaded his home and killed his father, but he saw the aftermath, all that he knew and loved had been destroyed. This led the Knight on a quest to unite the world under his banner, and to not let what happened to his family happen to no other people. The young lord quested across the land for years, becoming seen as an Unholy Terror by the Non-human communities he came acroos, and 'liberated'...even more so by the women who he took special attention with, gaining a taste for the exotic and unfamiliar he would often find in these areas. Low level adventurers who triesd to fight the lord found themselves no better, with the women being enjoyed as well before being sold into some form of servitude, to punish the poor woman's 'betrayal' of her race.

Togashi

In all honesty it's the first 6 sheets that get completed, after I check them for errors/whatever. I don't really want to do more than that, but with this much interest, I could go up to 8.

Togashi

Andy, what stats did you increase with your racials? CHA is +2, and if you're not buying a feat I need to know where you're spending your points.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Togashi

Okay. I'm just going to do this. Everybody, put your stats, then add your your racial bonus(if you get to pick where they get applied) to the side. If you are not getting a feat(or if you get a feat that increases your stats)indicate what is being increased and by how much.

Togashi

Andy your stars look good but don't forget skill proficiency. If at the very least list what you're proficient with.

Togashi

Venator, can you also tell me where you're getting the Knight archetype from? I'm not seeing it in any of the books I have.

VenatorBC26

Quote from: Togashi on April 30, 2016, 08:14:38 PM
Venator, can you also tell me where you're getting the Knight archetype from? I'm not seeing it in any of the books I have.

The Character App I use, I didn't find it in the rule book after the quoted post though, so I rebuilt him as a Champion...
I will add the requested change to the Character Sheet in a moment(the separation of Race Bonus to Stats?)

Do you want me to add anything else?

Togashi

Did you take a feat or are you spending your 2 points in your stats?

Also, are your stats including the human bonus? I.e. your strength is 15 (14+1 racial) or 16 (15+15 racial)

Chulanowa

Alright so, if allowed, I'm going with a Minotaur (found in the "Waterborne Adventures" Unearthed Arcana). For class, I'm doing either fighter or Barbarian, maybe a splash of rogue? And lastly - also if allowed - I'd like to use the "Mercenary Veteran" background from Sword Coast Adventures, and using the "Bad Reputation" background feature from the "Sailor (pirate) core background.

I have a similar idea for a human too, if that's all a no-go. But I kinda like the idea of my big cow-lady breaking heads and being a swaggering badass.

Togashi

I will allow the Minotaur as a race. But I'm not going to mix the backgrounds.

VenatorBC26

Quote from: Togashi on April 30, 2016, 08:40:58 PM
Did you take a feat or are you spending your 2 points in your stats?

Also, are your stats including the human bonus? I.e. your strength is 15 (14+1 racial) or 16 (15+15 racial)
I used the 2 points for Strength.

and the total is 16 with the racial bonus upping it from 15.

AndyZ

Nyssa - Half-Elf Sorceress - Neutral Evil

Strength 10 Dexterity 13+1=14 Constitution 13+1=14 Intelligence 13 Wisdom 12 Charisma 14+2=16+2=18

HP 37/37 AC 15 Constitution +5 Charisma +7

Deception +7, Insight +4, Intimidation +7, Perception +4, Persuasion +7, Stealth +5

Profiencies: Some weapons, Dice, Thieves' Tools
Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven, Giant

Darkvision, Fey Ancestry, Spellcasting, Draconic Bloodline (Red), Font of Magic 5/5, Metamagic (Careful Spell, Empowered Spell)

5 Cantrips, 6 Spells

Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Mending, Poison Spray, Prestidigitation

Shield, Sleep, Flaming Sphere, Suggestion, Dispel Magic, Fireball

1: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
2: [ ] [ ] [ ]
3: [ ] [ ]

Pearl of Power, Winged Boots

Light Crossbow and 20 Bolts
Arcane Focus (Orb)
Explorer's Pouch
Two daggers (Hidden in boots)

Crowbar
Set of dark common clothes, including a hood
Set of fine clothes (Purchased with starting gold)
Belt Pouch containing 500 gp

Background: Criminal

I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong.
The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
I will do whatever it takes to become wealthy.
I will become the greatest thief that ever lived.
An innocent person is in prison for a crime that I committed.  I'm okay with that.

Half her life ago, Nyssa was a simple peasant girl caught up in the life of simply trying to survive in a rough and dangerous world.  Although she obviously has draconic ancestry, she has no idea which ancestor gave her such a skill.  Her powers manifested throughout adolescence, causing a similar change in temperament as her power grew, and the family which once raised her has since been forgotten as weak and powerless.

Her outlook on life is rather simple: the weak exist at the mercy of the strong.  Others find other paths and philosophies, such as Suffering's eponymous creed, but those only exist inasmuch as people can find the strength to enforce them.  Still, she's forced to admit that there is strength in numbers, and it's nice to have other strong people upon whom she can rely.

She has a fearful respect for Tiamat, who Nyssa sees as a grandmother in the only true family that matters.  Likewise, she cares little for law and chaos any more than good or evil, each being simply constructs that the strong use to justify their actions to the weak.

Like any proper (meaning chromatic) dragon, Nyssa seeks wealth, power, prestige, and fearful respect.  Anyone who cannot hold onto what they have is not worthy of it, and the closest she now understands friendship is her current set of allies.  That includes the criminal associate who often points her towards lucrative opportunities in exchange for a percentage.

Togashi

Andy you're good, go ahead to throw it in the sheets area.

Togashi

Quote from: VenatorBC26 on April 30, 2016, 09:33:03 PM
I used the 2 points for Strength.

and the total is 16 with the racial bonus upping it from 15.

The reason I ask ask is you only used 27 points not 28. You still have 1 point you can spend. So you could raise one of your 12's to a 13.

Also, you need to list the things you're getting for being a fighter. For example what fighting style you're picking and so on.

VenatorBC26

Quote from: Togashi on April 30, 2016, 10:07:44 PM
The reason I ask ask is you only used 27 points not 28. You still have 1 point you can spend. So you could raise one of your 12's to a 13.

Also, you need to list the things you're getting for being a fighter. For example what fighting style you're picking and so on.
'
I feel like an idiot...Ok.

Charisma will be up to 13

Togashi

Venator, go ahead and post it up on the sheets thread. When you do make sure your stats are on the correct numbers.

Togashi

I am closing this out here. Everyone that has asked can be involved, but we will not be taking anyone new. That means if you have already asked, or expressed interest, you may create a character and play. But I won't be adding more slots for new people showing interest.

Chulanowa

Name: Taavia
Race: Minotaur
Background: Sailor (Pirate)
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Level: 5
Proficiency Bonus: +3

Strength 18 (15+2 racial, +1 Feat) | Save: +7
   Athletics +7
Dexterity 13 | Save: +1
   Acrobatics +1, Sleight of Hand +1, Stealth +1
Constitution 15 | Save: +5
Intelligence 8 | Save: -1
   Arcana -1, History -1, Investigation -1, Nature -1, Religion -1
Wisdom 12 | Save: +1
   Animal Handling +1, Insight +1, Medicine +1, Perception +4, Survival +4
Charisma 11 | Save: +0
   Deception +0, Intimidation +3, Performance +0, Persuasion +0

Proficiencies
Skills: Athletics, Intimidation, Perception, Survival
Saves: Strength, Constitution
Armor: All armor, all shields
Weapons: All simple weapons, all martial weapons
Tools: Navigator's Tools, Vehicles (Water), Vehicles (Land), Gaming set (Cards), Cartographer's tools
Languages: Common
Feats: Tavern Brawler

Equipment: TBD

Features and Traits

Racial
Horns: You are never unarmed. You are proficient with your horns, which are a melee weapon that deal 1d10 piercing damage. Your horns grant you advantage on all checks to shove a creature, but not to avoid being shoved yourself.

Goring Rush: When you use hte dash action during your turn, you can make a melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.

Hammering Horns: When you use hte Attack action during your turn to make a melee attack, you can attempt to shove a creature with your horns as a bonus action. You cannot use this shove attempt to knock a creature prone.

Labyrinthine Recall: You can perfectly recall any path you have traveled.

Class
Fighting Style; Great Weapon Fighting: When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die fir an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are weilding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use hte new roll, even if hte new roll is a 1 or 2. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.

Second Wind: You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10+ your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Action Surge: Starting at 2nd level, you cna push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.

Martial Archetype; Battle Master: At 3rd level, you choose an archetype that you strive to emulate in your combat styles and techniques. Choose Champion, Battle Master, or Eldritch Knight, all detailed at the end of hte class description. The archetype you choose grants you features at 3rd level and again at 7th, 10th, 15th, and 18th level.
Battle Master
Student of War: At 3rd level you gain proficiency with one type of artisan's tools of your choice.

Commander's Strike: When you take the attack action on your turn, you can forgo one of your attacks and use a bonus action to direct one of your companions to strike. When you do so, choose a friendly creature who can see or hear you and expend one superiority die. That creature can immediately use its reaction to make one weapon attack, adding the superiority die to the attack's damage roll.

Lunging Attack: When you make a melee weapon attack on your turn, you can expend one superiority die to increase your reach for that attack by 5 feet. If you hit, you add the superiority die to the attack's damage roll.

Trip Attack: When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you cna expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down. You add the superiority die to the attack's damage roll, and if the target is large or smaller, it must make a Strength saving throw (DC 14). On a failed save, you knock the target prone.

Ability Score Improvement: When you reach 4th level, and again at 6th, 8th, 12th, 14th, 16th, and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability scores of your choice by 1. As normal, you can't increase an ability score above 20 using this feature.

Extra Attack: Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the attack action on your turn. The number of attacks increases to three when you reach 11th level in this class and to four when you reach 20th level in this class.

Background
Bad Reputation: No matter where you go, people are afraid of you due to your reputation. When you are in a civilized settlement, you can get away with minor criminal offenses, such as refusing to pay for food at a tavern or breaking down doors at a local shop, since most people will not report your activity to the authorities.

Background

Personality
   To me, a tavern brawl is a nice way to get to know a new city.

Ideals
   In life as in war, the stronger force wins

Bonds
   My opponent in the Circus for my trial of adulthood was chosen years ago. THough we sparred only once, I fell deeply in love. Rather than fight my beloved to the death, I fled from home and have been branded a coward.

Flaws
   I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior.

Taavia's life began on the Minotaur island-nation of Kothos, born amid the squalor of a seaside shanty. Hunger and violence were early memories, but so too were the games, and the pageants, soldiers and sailors battling for rank in the arenas and marching to war against lesser nations who failed to pay tribute. Like all young Kothians, Taavia aspired ot be in their ranks - and like all young Kothians, she was conscripted at the tender age of twelve.
   For several years she learned the basics; not of combat per se, but simply of surviving combat. Living in the ranks. She learned that might is right, and that valor is the true test of character. Scars toughened her skin and muscles bolstered her swings; Before too long, she was ready to be proclaimed an adult.
   The test of adulthood in Kothos is brutal; promising young adults are paired as spatting partners. They live together, they work together, they train together... and then on the Summer equinox, before the city-state's governor, they fight together, and one of them dies alone. His name was Belthem, and despite herself, Taavia felt her heart growing strong for this young bull. She also knew very well that she could defeat him in a fight - the sparring had shown that often enough. But kill him?
   Two days before the equinox, she fled the city walls, and found passage on a trading vessel. Merchants had no use for a failed soldier though, except to batter away pirates.. .and pirates seemed ot make better money than a hired bodyguard. So began Taavia's career as a mercenary, bandit, and pirate. Each victory brings more money to her pocket and more fame to her name... but she knows someday, her homeland will learn of her cowardice... And the Kothians do not tolerate cowardice among their own.

Personality: Taavia is a lout, as one might expect of her sort. She defines a good time by the "Three W's" - War, Wine, and Wenching ("wench" for Taavia, can go either way.) Sometimes all at the same time, with a comely man draped over one shoulder as she clobbers another bar patron with a beer stein. She has little regard for people who cannot beat her in a fight, though sh does acknowledge magic as a perfectly acceptable means of fighting. She's mercenary at heart, and is willing to do nearly anything to anyone for the right price. She's no feind, though; she has some scruples, based around the rather tyrannical and glory-oriented sense of honor she grew up with. She worries fairly often about the results of her homeland and her flight from it catching up to her; Minotaurs have no shortage of magicians themselves, and shaming her ancestors and denying hte governor his blood-sport is bound to bite her on the ass eventually.

Togashi

Chulanowa, you appear to have spent 30 points.

STR 15 - 9 points
DEX 13 - 5 points
CON 15 - 9 points
INT 8 - 0 points
WIS 12 - 4 points
CHA 11 - 3 points

So you would need to drop something. Con or STR by 1, or any other Stat by 2, except INT as that can't go down any further.

RubySlippers

http://1d8.blogspot.com/2014/04/point-buy-calculator-for-d-next-5e.html

This might help but he is right, I suggest drop Wisdom 2, but its up to you. This is a handy link btw to figure out point spending before racial and other adjustments.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Togashi on May 01, 2016, 01:49:56 PM
Chulanowa, you appear to have spent 30 points.

STR 15 - 9 points
DEX 13 - 5 points
CON 15 - 9 points
INT 8 - 0 points
WIS 12 - 4 points
CHA 11 - 3 points

So you would need to drop something. Con or STR by 1, or any other Stat by 2, except INT as that can't go down any further.

Not a problem. Con was supposed to be 14, so let's go with that. Speaking of Constitution...

Hit Points: 48 (10 + rolls (10, 9, 3, 6,), +2 con bonus per level)

Also for equipment...

Armor: Chain Mail, shield
Weapons: Maul, Handaxe x2, belaying pin (club)
Gear: 50' silk rope, Trinket (a vial of dragon blood), common clothes, belt pouch, explorer's pack

I'm going to hold off on the magic items until I know a little more about hte world. It'd be silly to tak mariner's armor if we're in a Dark Sun-esque desert world, for instance  ;D

Togashi

Well you guys are going to be in Faerun.

RubySlippers

Character minus history and a pic but wanted to get her okayed, I think I did her magic spells right she gets her slots, eight levels of spells over that and all her domain spells if I read it right never did a 5e spellcaster before. The N is for a Necromantic spell since those will have some benefits long term due to her domain.

Hit points how are you doing those?

Oh last thing for her wouldn't turn undead be commanding them, as in short term and later long term for the turn/destroy options of other clerics but wanted to check with you the turn ability is under the channel divinity class feature and destroy undead later. I wanted to ask before making any needed changes but for her it makes a lot more sense.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:  Emen Vilehaunt
Race:  Half-Orc
Class:  Cleric
Level:  5
Armor Class:  17
Hit Points:  33
Alignment:  Neutral Evil
Deity:  Myrkul

Competancy Bonus  [+3]
Attack Bonus  [Melee +6, Ranged +5]

Ability Scores
Strength:  14  Race +2  +2
Skills: Athletics +2
Dexterity:  14  +2
Skills: Acrobatics +2, Sleight of Hand +2, Stealth +5
Constitution:  12 Race +1  +1
Intelligence:  10  +0
Skills: Arcana +0, History +0, Investigation+0, Nature +0, Religion +3
Wisdom:  16  4th Level +1  +3
Skills: Animal Handling +3, Insight +3, Medicine +6, Perception +3, Survival +3
Save Proficiency +6
Charisma:  12  4th Level +1  +1
Skills: Deception +4, Intimidation +4, Performance +1, Persuasion +1
Save Proficiency +4

Proficiencies
Armor:  Light armor, medium armor, shields
Weapons:  All simple weapons, all martial weapons
Tools:  Thieves Tools

Racial  Abilities
Darkvision:  Thanks to your orc blood, you have
superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can
see in dim light within 60 feet o f you as if it w ere bright
light, and in darkness as if it w ere dim light. You can't
discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Menacing:  You gain proficiency in the
Intimidation skill.
Relentless Endurance:  When you are reduced to
0 hit points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit
point instead. You can’t use this feature again until you
finish a long rest.
Savage Attacks:  When you score a critical hit with
a melee weapon attack, you can roll one of the weapon’s
damage dice one additional time and add it to the extra
damage o f the critical hit.
Languages: You can speak, read, and
write Common and Orc . Orc is a
harsh, grating language with
hard consonants. It has
no script of its own
but is written in the
Dwarvish script.

Cleric Class Abilities
Spellcasting
Spell Save DC = 14, Spell Attack Modifier = +6
Additional Spell Levels Preparable: 8

Cantrips:  Chill Touch (N), Light, Mending, Spare the Dying (N), Thaumaturgy.
1st Level Spells  [4 Slots]:  Bane, Command, 2 x Cure Wounds, Inflict Wounds (N), Shield of Faith
2nd Level Spells  [3 Slots]:  Bless 4 Creatures, Locate Object, Protection from Poison,
3rd Level Spells  [2 Slots]:  Dispel Magic, Prayer of Healing 3d8+3, Revivify
Channel Divinity - Death Deity
At 2nd level, you gain the ability to channel divine
energy directly from your deity, using that energy to fuel
magical effects. You start with two such effects: Turn
Undead and an effect determined by your domain. Some
domains grant you additional effects as you advance in
levels, as noted in the domain description.
When you use your Channel Divinity, you choose
which effect to create. You must then finish a short or
long rest to use your Channel Divinity again.
Some Channel Divinity effects require saving throws.
When you use such an effect from this class, the DC
equals your cleric spell save DC.
Beginning at 6th level, you can use your Channel
Divinity twice between rests, and beginning at 18th level.
you can use it three times between rests. When you finish
a short or long rest, you regain your expended uses.
Domain: Death
Death Domain Spells
lst - false life, ray of sickness
3rd - blindness/deafness, ray of enfeeblement
5th - animate dead, vampiric touch
7th - blight, death ward
9th - anti life shell, cloud kill
Reaper
At 1st level, the cleric learns one necromancy cantrip
of his or her choice from any spell list. When the cleric
casts a necromancy cantrip that normally targets only
one creature, the spell can instead target two creatures
within range and within 5 feet of each other.
Chill Touch
Channel Divinity: Touch of Death
Starting at 2nd leven the cleric can use Channel Divinity
to destroy another creature's life force by touch.
When the cleric hits a creature with a melee attack,
thee cleric can use Channel Divinity to deal extra
necrotic damage to the target. The damage equals 5 +
twice his or her cleric level.
Turn Undead
As an action, you present your holy symbol and speak a
prayer censuring the undead. Each undead that can see
or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom
saving throw. If the creature fails its saving throw, it is
turned for 1 minute or until it takes any damage.
A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move
as far away from you as it can, and it can’t willingly
move to a space within 30 feet o f you. It also can’t take
reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action
or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from
moving. If there’s nowhere to move, the creature can use
the Dodge action.
Command Undead
Starting at 5th level, when an undead fails its saving
throw against your Turn Undead feature, the creature is
instantly controlled if its challenge rating is at or below a
certain threshold, as shown in the Destroy Undead table.
CR 1/2

Background: Criminal
Criminal Specialty: Hired Killer
Feature: Criminal Contact
You have a reliable and trustworthy contact w ho acts as
your liaison to a network o f other criminals. You know
how to get messages to and from your contact, even
over great distances; specifically, you know the local
messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors
who can deliver messages for you.
Personality Trait:  I am always calm no matter what the situation,
temperance is the disciplined self allowing one to advance over
surrendering to random passions. This way when I do show a strong
emotion it has more of an impact.
Ideal: Honor  When I kill I do it in the honor of both Bhaal tithing
10% of my earnings to that faith and to Myrkul so each has
their due from my killing for pay.
Bond:  My wealth from killing goes to advance my
quest to become a powerful undead and to advance
the dark will of my god.
Flaw:   An innocent person is in prison for a crime that I
committed. I’m okay with that. Its better them then me.

Armor and Weapons
Armor:  Mithral Half Plate  AC 15 + Dex 2 = 17
Weapons
Dagger: Attack Bonus Melee +6 & Thrown +5, Damage 1d4+3 piercing , Wt. 1 lb., Other: Light, Finesse, Range 20/60
Longbow:  Attack Bonus +5, Damage 1d8+2 piercing, Wt. 2 lbs., Other: Ammunition, Heavy, Two Handed, Range 150/600
Vadokdhomaj:  Attack Bonus +6, Damage 2d6+4 slashing, Wt. 6 Lbs., Special: Heavy, Magic +1, Silver, Two Handed

Magic and Special Items
Mithral Half Plate
Silvered Magical Greatsword +1  Vadokdhomaj or in the common tongue Deathworm

Wealth and Equipment
Wealth:  2pp #, 10 gp #, 20 ep #, 18 sp, 20cp, 300 gp in Diamonds in Small Pouch (needed for Revivication spell) #

Explorer’s Pack (10 gp). Includes a backpack, a bedroll,
a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and
a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope
strapped to the side of it.

Mithral Half Plate
Silver Magic Great Sword  Vadokdhomaj
Daggers x 2
Longbow
Quiver with 20 Arrows
Holy Symbol - Reliquary with White Skull Design
Component Pouch
Thieves' Tools
Traveler's Clothes  x 2
Grooming Kit, Female [5gp]
Perfume, Vial
Book, Holy Text
Coin Purses x 2 (# with neck cord worn around neck tucked into her cleavage)