Dark Alley Ways ((Interest Check))

Started by Kashatria, November 05, 2009, 09:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashatria

In a city called bosetsu(Twilight snowfall) theres two groups of poeple. The rich and the poor. The middle class usaully choose who they want to be with. The Nobara(wild rose) are known as the rich group. While The Gengestu(crescent moon) is known as the poor group. These are two gangs who hate each other with a burning passion. The fight between them started more then 20 years ago and since then has gotten worse with every fight that happens. Many have died many have disappeared escaping the constant fighting. Leaving your gang and staying in the city meant certain death. You have no one from your gang to help you so the other gang will kill you. As the time goes on, what will happen? Will mwmbers of other gangs become close in secrecy? Will their be a undercover member? It lies in your hands to unravel the story.

Nobara(wild rose)
The Nobaras have headquarters given to them by one of the old gang leaders.  It is there that most of them live and where they meet up at. The Nobara's gang sign is a red rose with sharp thorns. When you become a member you get that tattoo from Tuki the tattoo artist. They are rude and snobbish to the poor people but among themselves are usually nice. Usually wear preppy style clothes but some wear dark clothes.

Gengetsu(crescent moon)
The Gengestu's headquarters and meeting place is the Mitsuzoushu(moonshine) Club, but everyone calls it Mitsu for short. The bar belongs to them since it was given to them by one of the old gang leaders. Their sign is a crimson crescent moon, which you get as a tattoo when you join. You get it at Tuki's shop.  They are known for there dark clothes.

Neutral land
Tuki is the tattoo artist. His shop is in the neutral zone. This zone is where fighting is not allowed. The elementry, middle, and highschools are here along with the mall.
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Misery

Would be interested in being Gengetsu if there is enough interest.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Kashatria

Thank you I am still waiting for people.
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Untamed Skies

I like the sound of Nobara. I have fun playing "Rich Snobs," but am perfectly capable of anything.

Kashatria

alrigh well i atleast want to get a few people for each group, I have yet to decide which one i want, probably the rich ones as well. Thanks for your interest.
*Huggles to all*