Join Me - smut/submissive/romance plots

Started by AtteraTotusSanctus, March 20, 2012, 12:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtteraTotusSanctus

I'm looking for an ACTIVE partner to play the mother or step mother for the 3 following stories. These are stories I would like to try MOST

-After being rejected by his date, Tony decides to watch his recently divorced mother in the shower, where he finds out shes a nympho. Using this info, he convinces his mother into becoming his sex starved slave

-After checking his email after school, Tony finds containing pictures if his mother cheating on his father. Using this info to his advantage, he blackmails his mother into becoming his slave

Or -Not satisfied with her husband, a mother begins prostituting herself. Not for the money though, but the thrills. A friend of her sons finds the site of his mothers offering sex for money. He approaches his mom with the information, with the intent of turning her into his own prostitute.

Friends mom x Teen - Not knowing his best friends is out of town with his dad, Sean decides to go over to his house to pick up a game. As he enters the house, he hears his friends mom moaning. When he checks, he finds out she hasent been pleasured in months. So Sean decides to please the milf .

Wife x Bartender - A lonely house wife decides to go out for the night to her favorite bar where she meets the new bartender. After talking a while, she soon finds herself attracted to him. But she has to decide between her husband or her new interest.

REQUESTS I HAVE NO PLOTS FOR

- Would also like to try out a nerdy girl x popular guy plot. But can't come up with a decent story. If interested and have a plot idea, that would be great.

- I am also looking for a looking for a romance plot of some kind.

Will update with more plots/pairings. PM me if your interested in these, or have ideas/plots/pairings of your own.

AtteraTotusSanctus