Desperatly looking for someone to role play with.

Started by StarkDublin, January 06, 2009, 12:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarkDublin

I am open for most things, if your curious, or interested post here your idea, and we can discuss it in futher detail through PM
It takes armies to control the world...And one man to make it all fall...Am I that man...

Ons and Offs

magnamos

Why don't you write a quick list of the things you would like to do or at least Link your On/Offs. I'm not throwing around Ideas in hope of a lucky shot ;)

playfullchick76

exactly, you have to put in what you like, or you will get offered anything, literally. do you like non consensual roleplays, or consensual, sci fi or more reality based ones.

CandyLips

definitely make a list of some of your interests.. it would bring a lot more players to you.. by just having an open post, people might be afraid of offering an idea and getting denied..

MovieFreek

I wouldn't mind trying to do a phantom of the opera type rp. Small plot would be: I'm invited to a formal dinner masquerade party, which your character is holding at his mansion. We can add more if you want. ^_^ That was all I could come up with so far. Don't worry about me not being able to carry on a story. I have a lot of things rolling around up in my head, but it's hard to get the right stuff to come out.

If you don't like that we can do a vampire or lycan rp.

Caehlim

You might want to specify whether you're looking for M/F, F/F or M/M. Your on and offs don't mention it either. Are you comfortable playing with someone roleplaying the opposite gender?

These are important issues as you can literally halve the list of people who can respond if you're only interested in playing with one gender or another.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

jouzinka

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27263.0

I believe Stark laid out one scenario in the thread above, but the topic somehow got lost to history. ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A