(Closed) Mercedes Thompson Universe RP: Portland-OR

Started by Diablerie, August 12, 2011, 01:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Quote from: Idariel on August 25, 2011, 09:24:08 PM

Oooh Hekate, you like ... are reading my mind. ON the subject of NPCs:
Hey, I had an idea for our wonderful Wolf Pack …

What if everyone who is running a wolf – and we have four really good characters so far – also put in a short NPC profile for an ordinary, male werewolf? Not a full character work up, but just a quick name and character sketch so our pack has a little more flexibility and is closer to the correct feel?

Something like:

Jeremiah Holmes, male werewolf, 7th ranked male in pack.
Jeremiah -was- about 30 when he was Changed, but of course appears around 20, now much to his disgust. He liked his silver hair, if not the potbelly from his sedentary, computer geek lifestyle in California's Silicon Valley.
Now he does computer consulting for a security firm, and takes care of all the Pack's high tech needs … or wishes … or just gets them the neatest gadget to watch them fight with it.

Jeremiah hates to be called Jerry, is more then willing to over exceed any order he is given, and has a biting, clever personalty. He's not truly mean, but he did make a living in the dog-eat-dog world of high tech corporate espionage.

<grins> I'll go find him a picture, since you'd like them ...

Yummm... can Tori have him? ;D
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Diablerie

Yummy Yum Yum!  :o

Idariel that is a great idea!!!!! <3 I'm doing a bitchy female werewolf >.> Because bitchy female werewolfs are fun  ::)

Idariel

Quote from: Kokaine on August 25, 2011, 09:43:18 PM
Yummm... can Tori have him? ;D
Oh, Tori that would be so funny ... she out ranks him ... <eyes dance> that would be a fascinating chase.

Quote from: Hekate on August 25, 2011, 09:50:47 PM
Idariel that is a great idea!!!!! <3 I'm doing a bitchy female werewolf >.> Because bitchy female werewolfs are fun  ::)

<laughter> oh, you -liked- the Marok's mate? I can't wait to see what you do!
"Visualize your dream
Record it in the present tense-Put it into a permanent form
If you persist in your efforts-You can achieve dream control."

-Silent Lucidity by Queensryche, the spoken words.

~ONs & OFFs~ | ~Apologies & Absences~ | ~Introduction~ | ~Oath of Drake~
~Axiom Thread~ | ~Idariel's Flights of Fancy~ | ~Idariel's Story Teller's Thread~

Haloriel

I giggled at this conversation.  YAY this weekend.  AHHHHHH!

Okay done with fan-girl moment.  ~cough cough~

Depending on time I may bring in another or make an npc, but it may not be until after the game starts.  Also, we need like ... a bar or something.  Maybe our Rory could own? :D  Cause my girly is looking for a bar-tending job - and is willing to be an entertainer(singer) for said establishment.  Considering she is also a bard(though that is not known - secret knowledge) it would make sense.  Maybe Idariel's Fae can be part owner?  I could see him being extremely wealthy with as old as he is by now.  Just a thought!

~kermit arms~!

Idariel

Quote from: Haloriel on August 26, 2011, 03:52:11 AM
I giggled at this conversation.  YAY this weekend.  AHHHHHH!
Okay done with fan-girl moment.  ~cough cough~
Depending on time I may bring in another or make an npc, but it may not be until after the game starts.  Also, we need like ... a bar or something.  Maybe our Rory could own? :D  Cause my girly is looking for a bar-tending job - and is willing to be an entertainer(singer) for said establishment.  Considering she is also a bard(though that is not known - secret knowledge) it would make sense.  Maybe Idariel's Fae can be part owner?  I could see him being extremely wealthy with as old as he is by now.  Just a thought!
~kermit arms~!

I know Haloriel! We're all so excited! And did you see the lovely new wolf, too?

Sure, he'd love to own to something ... <ponders> What about one of those nice taverns, that can serve meals too, with a hotel above it? He can have the pent house suite, and we can have whoever wishes have rooms in between? <wicked grin> it would be awesome for your girl to work for him ... <laughter>
oh, does anyone know ... do most of the pack live with the alpha?
And .... <3 Kermit  ... It's not easy, being green
"Visualize your dream

~Axiom Thread~ | ~Idariel's Flights of Fancy~ | ~Idariel's Story Teller's Thread~

Haloriel

Something with a bar/hotel would be brilliant - very elegant - but suitable especially for various types of super-naturals(by word of mouth).  I did see the new wolf!  He was very yummy! :D They can live with the Alpha - but do not have to.  They usually live near, at the least though.

Caela

Sorry this took so long to get posted! I was torn between having her be new, or an established part of the pack.

Name: Cleopatra Selene Harrison (goes by Selene)

Appearance: See Pic

Personality: Selene is a calm, serene person who often has a small smile playing at the corners of her lips as if something is always slightly amusing. She is kind and nurturing and highly protective of those around her. She is slow to anger but once her temper flares it is a fearsome thing and it's best to get out of her path.

Race and Powers: Werewolf/Omega. As an Omega she has all the protective instincts of any Alpha, but none of their violent tendencies. She is excellent at calming other wolves and mediating disputes to keep the level of violence in her pack to a minimum. Anything short of an actual fight for ranking can usually be calmed simply by her presence in the room and almost definitely if she actually is close enough to touch those in contention.

Important Position: Omega Wolf, outside the normal ranking within the Pack.

Background: Discovered as a teen by the old Alpha of the Portland pack (who recognized the sweet-tempered human for the Omega she could become), he waited until she was in her mid twenties before actually turning her. In the intervening years he had approached her, gradually revealing who, and what, he was and drawing her into his world, fascinating her with the magic of the Pack, letting her see the pull of the Moon on them until it was her hearts greatest wish to be one of them. She'd gone into the change with her eyes wide open, having had it explained that she might not live through her first moon and having seen the pain that the changes caused but wanting it still.

As a part of the pack she was a natural mediator and something of a counselor. She actually took classes from time to time to help her in those roles earning degrees in Psychology and going to law school as well to learn some of the finer points of mediation. Many of the human rules didn't apply to the wolves in her care, but it gave her a groundwork to start from and build on within their own culture. Loving to learn she is currently working on a double major in Ancient Literature and Physics for no reason other than that the topics interest her, and the long life of a werewolf give her the time to indulge in all the topics she wishes to learn about.

Wolf Form:

Haloriel

Caela

Thank you!  ;D She was fun to make, though a bit of a challenge, which actually made her more fun lol.

Haloriel

rocknrolla

Quote from: Haloriel on August 26, 2011, 04:06:58 AM
Something with a bar/hotel would be brilliant - very elegant - but suitable especially for various types of super-naturals(by word of mouth).

I concur! Owning an establishment where either the wolves live together or are around one another often is a great idea, it would help tremendously this way for the pack to stay together as a pack!

Quote from: Hekate on August 25, 2011, 09:50:47 PM

I love the idea of a bitchy werewolf... she would certainly add a lot of ardor to the game. Still thinking on whom I'd like me other pack member to be...

Quote from: Caela on August 26, 2011, 10:37:57 AM
Sorry this took so long to get posted! I was torn between having her be new, or an established part of the pack.

Love your Omega Wolf, Caela - the chemistry between her and the pack will be very fascinating!
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Caela

Quote from: rocknrolla on August 26, 2011, 11:40:23 AM

Love your Omega Wolf, Caela - the chemistry between her and the pack will be very fascinating!

Thanks RnR! A little calm in the storm that is a Pack, can't be a bad thing. Also, it's going to be fun being the one wolf that can just disregard a direct order if she wants. Like I mentioned before, it may not be the smartest move but it's still fun having the option lol. She won't be bitchy, but she can be a pain when she feels the need to be.  ;D

Kuje

If we're going to use the bar idea, I was pondering that my char could waitress there part time while spending the rest of the time on the reservation, being taught her powers by the female side of her family, plus she'd live on the reservation.

Haloriel

I was specifically thinking something neutral and owned by Rory McGregor(Portland Alpha) and Liam Conlaoch(secretly ancient Fae) to create an atmosphere that is safe for all Supernatural types, not just wolves: so that would include vampires, and anyone else that wants to be there - and it being situated in conjunction with a fairly posh hotel that is both vampire and shifter safe - I see it as the kind of place also that 'meetings' could be held, where as pack business is only for pack and it wouldn't much make sense for others to be involved in that.

But a neutral place would be fitting! :D  Course we'll have to wait until Hekate tells us what she wants to do as far as threads go. <3

Idariel

Quote from: Caela on August 26, 2011, 11:48:35 AM
A little calm in the storm that is a Pack, can't be a bad thing.
That will be great, Caela … and I like that she's protective of our Pack!!

Quote from: Kuje on August 26, 2011, 06:43:10 PM
If we're going to use the bar idea, I was pondering that my char could waitress there part time while spending the rest of the time on the reservation, being taught her powers by the female side of her family, plus she'd live on the reservation.
I think that would be marvelous … we can have an entertainer  .. we'll have to put in a lovely, ancient old grand piano … and some private booths were you can close the curtains ... and a fireplace … and at least two secret entrances. <nods>

Quote from: rocknrolla on August 26, 2011, 11:40:23 AM
I concur! Owning an establishment where either the wolves live together or are around one another often is a great idea, it would help tremendously this way for the pack to stay together as a pack!
It will really help RP opportunities if someone is late or booked if we're all sort of around, most of the time … it could say, officially have four stories .. but the fae could have a few hidden stories one above ground and one under ground! That way even a vampire could stay, if they wished. <bounces> oh fun!

Quote from: Haloriel on August 26, 2011, 06:57:37 PM
I was specifically thinking something neutral and owned by Rory McGregor(Portland Alpha) and Liam Conlaoch(secretly ancient Fae) to create an atmosphere that is safe for all Supernatural types, not just wolves: so that would include vampires, and anyone else that wants to be there - and it being situated in conjunction with a fairly posh hotel that is both vampire and shifter safe - I see it as the kind of place also that 'meetings' could be held, where as pack business is only for pack and it wouldn't much make sense for others to be involved in that.

But a neutral place would be fitting! :D  Course we'll have to wait until Hekate tells us what she wants to do as far as threads go. <3
I particularly like the notion  that Rori and Liam are working together … it will help immensely if they are already uneasy allies, rather then adversaries.

And I don't see any problems with having either a floor or two that was for the Pack -or- a 2nd property behind the first , with small villas an walk ways. A little more space for individual wolves but lots of common territory and close enough to be on hand in a minute or two if there's trouble. There's a double hotel like that in Seattle ... the more normal one, with a restaurant and a pool right on the road .. and behind it, accessed through the drive, the private gated villas with their own outdoorsy park area and so on.

And, oh, yes … all waits upon lady Hekate's pleasure, of course!
"Visualize your dream

Idariel

I just ... had too.

I finished the third Mercedes Thompson book this morning, in which we find out a bit more about the rather difficult werewolf Ben ...

and this story demanded to be written! I apologize in advance for the swearing  ... but ... that's how he is!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117525.0

I hope you enjoy it!
"Visualize your dream

Diablerie

@Idariel: I love you  ::) *Loves Ben too much*

(I'm here just ninjaing ;) )

Anyways I think that the idea for a bar/ or a place neutral is exciting! I think it's a go!  ;D

A whole story plot I was thinking of we could try was:

A serial killer is killing off humans and imitating different supernaturals while doing so. The human supernatural hate group of the territory are wanting the head of the supposed fae/werewolf killer and are trying to create a huge ruckus to cath the attention of the world wide media so all can see the true face of the monsters.

Oooooh and what do you think of doing the rp on Extreme? Just in case someone wants to do something gory >.>

Haloriel

Extreme will do fine, or at the very least in the Non-con section - as I can see the need to keep people of different tastes in mind. :)

Kuje

That sounds like a interesting plot indeed, very nice.

I agree, extreme or non-con should work alright.

Diablerie

Haloriel

Caela

Hekate, just wondering, is my Wolf o.k. or would you like me to tweak her a bit?

Diablerie

Eeeep, Caela! I forgot to tell you she was approved  :-[ I'm passing her profile right now! <3

And: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117573.0<- Our pretty IC thread! ^_^

Caela

Quote from: Hekate on August 27, 2011, 04:46:09 PM
Eeeep, Caela! I forgot to tell you she was approved  :-[ I'm passing her profile right now! <3

And: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117573.0<- Our pretty IC thread! ^_^

No need to "Eep" that's why I asked. :D

Diablerie

She is already on the gallery! :D <3 ^.^ (Imitated little red) But, my, my, what pretty eyes she has  ::)

Ooooh NPC's can go into the gallery as well, just mark them as NPC.