Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

Waits in ambush and easily takes possession of the win.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

*pulls the thread she had tied to it and jerks the win back to her grasp*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

auroraChloe

... to a 'dream on'.  *mine*

a/a 8/21/17

Mistress Maro

Steals. Wins. Won. Cheers. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*cheers with Maro and takes win*

Mistress Maro

Takes the Win back from the Leo- Teeheh. Mine. =P
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

ENCODER

*Jumps Leo with a knife made out of Jello and steals the win.*

Aiden

Thanks for keeping it warm for me, I'll take over now....SCRAM!

ENCODER

*Doesn't appreciate Aiden's tone. Gives a nice punch TO DA FACE! and takes it back.*

auroraChloe

that wasn't very nice.   *takes the win while he's in the time out corner*

a/a 8/21/17

ENCODER

*hopes she doesn't realize that was a fake win, the real one is in my safety deposit box*

Aiden

-Impales Encoder on a stake and takes his time looking for the deposit box-

ENCODER

which you will never find *comes back from the dead and haunts you, knowing my win is safe and secure*

Zelric Miras

*loads the safe in a jeep and drives to the horizon, sipping a glass of vodka that reads 'made in china'*

Aiden

Zelric Miras

ENCODER

Zelric Miras

*whizzu whizzuu whiiizzuuu*

Lucinda

Reclaims her win from lost property. Thats my initials right there!

Ria

*Enters the game in the nick of time to steal the win for herself*

Zelric Miras

Ria

*takes back from Leorobin what's rightfully hers*