Fresh Marvel AU RP Interest Check! Seeking One More Female Character!

Started by Vergil Tanner, February 04, 2016, 05:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Deathnote

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==

Legal Name: Benjamin 'Ben' Reilly (AKA Peter Parker's Clone #2)
Alias: Scarlet Spider (AKA Spider-Man II)
Age: Created 9 1/2 years ago; Biologically and Mentally 29-30 years old
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Team Role: The New Avenger's Sneak

== Physical Description / Clothing ==

Standing at 5'10" and weighing 165lbs, Ben Reilly is an exact duplicate of Peter Parker.  In order to distinguish himself from his original, he cut his hair short and dyed it blonde.  Although he goes by the alias Scarlet Spider, he currently wears a costume similar in appearance to the original Spider-Man costume.  He will also occasionally put on the Stealth Suit when deemed necessary.

Civilian Wear: Brown leather jacket, t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of sneakers.

== Personality ==

Initially lacking any sense of self-worth due to his identity as a clone, Ben Reilly was able to work through most of his issues after becoming the Scarlet Spider.  He has become a bit of a free spirit, adopting a devil-may-care and lackadaisical attitude.  He could even be described as being a bit of a daredevil or an adrenaline junkie.  Despite gaining some self-worth over the past few years, he still regards his own life as being less important than others and will never hesitate to risk his life for others.  Part of the reason is because, deep down, he still thinks of himself as just a worthless clone and will consider his own life to be expendable.  At the core of his personality, however, he shares Peter Parker's idealism and moral compass.  The words "with great power comes great responsibility" resounds within him just as strongly as ever before.

== Key Skills ==

Powers:  As a clone of Spider-Man, the Scarlet Spider possesses the same powers.

- Superhuman Strength:
The Scarlet Spider possesses the proportionate strength of a spider, granting him superhuman strength. Normally capable of lifting 10 tons, he can push this limit while under extreme stress (sometimes all the way to 15 tons). His strength extends to his powerful leg muscles which allows him to leap heights and distances far beyond human capability.

- Superhuman Speed:
The Scarlet Spider is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.  He once clocked in at around 200mph on a dead sprint.

- Superhuman Stamina:
Able to exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair his performance.

- Superhuman Durability:
The composition of the Scarlet Spider's skeleton, inter-connected tissues, and nervous system had all been enhanced. His bodily tissues are somewhat more durable and resistant to impact or trauma than an ordinary human, although he's certainly not invulnerable. While tougher than any ordinary human being, he can still be injured in ways comparable to an ordinary human.

- Superhuman Agility and Reflexes:
The Scarlet Spider is extraordinarily limber and possesses tendons and connective tissues that are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite the enhanced strength.  He's also faster and can react quicker than the average human by a factor of 15 (he was often able to dodge bullets only inches from hitting him). In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, even bullets only inches away from his face.

- Accelerated Healing Factor:
While his healing factor is nowhere near as impressive as the likes of Wolverine or Deadpool, the Scarlet Spider can still heal faster than an ordinary human being.

- Wall-Crawling:
The Scarlet Spider possesses the ability to stick to walls and ceilings.

- Superhuman Equilibrium:
The Scarlet Spider possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He's able to adjust his position by instinct, allowing him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

- Spider-Sense:
The Scarlet Spider possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "spider" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger via a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, enabling him to evade almost any injury, unless he cognitively overrides his automatic reflexes.  It seems to respond to a wide variety of phenomena (everything from falling safes to speeding bullets to thrown punches), giving him several hundredths of a second warning, which would normally be sufficient time for his reflexes to kick in. The sense can also respond several minutes ahead, though he cannot discern the nature of the threat by the sensation alone. He can, however, discern the severity of the danger by the strength of his response to it. The Scarlet Spider's spider-sense is directional and can guide him to or away from hidden weapons and enemies. Sudden and extreme threats can cause his spider-sense to react with painful intensity. The Scarlet Spider can also sense and dodge attacks directed randomly or by computer.  His spider-sense  can even be triggered while he's asleep or stunned. His spider-sense has helped him preserve his secret identity since it alerts him to observers or camera while changing into or out of costume. The spider-sense can also react to those who Ben himself does not consider to be a threat. The Scarlet Spider can choose to ignore his spider-sense, and distraction or fatigue diminishes its effectiveness. The Scarlet Spider's fighting style incorporates the advantage that his "spider-sense" provides him.  Of special note is that because he was created before Peter Parker was ever bonded to Venom, Ben's spider-sense does not recognize the Venom Symbiote as himself.  His spider-sense can therefore work on Venom.

Skills:

- Photography: He may not be Peter Parker anymore, but he still knows how to work a camera.

- Genius-level Intellect: Inherited Peter Parker's genius intellect, allowing him to build his own set of webshooters and spider tracers.  Although incredibly intelligent and naturally gifted, he's nine years behind the original in terms of scientific knowledge and achievements.

- Martial Artist: After temporarily losing his spider-sense, Madame Web recommended to Peter to train under Shang-Chi.  Together they created "the Way of the Spider", a modified verson of Peter's own combat style and Shang-Chi's martial arts.  Peter also received combat training from Captain America.  He would later pass on what he had learned over to Ben.

- Acrobatic: To complement his superhuman agility and reflexes, Ben trained to gain mastery over acrobatics.

Equipment:

Webshooters: Originally exact duplicates of Peter Parker's design, Ben redesigned his own to use twisting wrist motions as opposed to the double tap.  The web line's tensile strength has been estimated to be around 120 pounds per square millimetre of cross section. The 300 p.s.i. pressure in each cartridge is sufficient to force a stream of the complex web pattern an estimated 60 feet (can go significantly farther if shot in a ballistic parabolic arc).  He can shoot a single, incredibly strong line; a more complex, spreading spray; or a thick, tremendously adhesive liquid.  He can weave his webs in many different ways such as shields, parachutes, safety nets, and barriers.  He also added the following to his arsenal:
- Impact Webbing: Web pellets that upon impact (hence the name) releases tendrils that ensnare the target.
- Stingers: Metal darts with a paralytic element that is used to temporarily incapacitate foes.

- Spider-Tracer: Small electronic "Spider-Tracers" of Parker's design that allows him to track objects or individuals.  Comes with a small electronic receiver that follows the signals of these tracers, but Parker eventually modified them to emit a signal that can be followed using the spider-sense so that he and Ben would be able to sense them within a 100-yard radius.  The ones Ben uses are in simple 'Micro-Dot' form.

- Stealth Suit: Originally designed by Parker to combat the Hobgoblin's sonic Screams; the suit warps light and sound around it, rendering it invisible.  Peter would later use his resources at Horizon Labs to create another suit for Ben's use.

- Utility Belt: A belt that contains extra web cartridges, spider-tracers, a miniature spy-camera, and a UV light for forensic analysis.

Weaknesses: While incredibly durable, he is still susceptible to many of the same injuries that could be inflicted upon an ordinary human being.  His Spider Sense can also be tricked as it's up to him to determine the source of his Spider Sense going off. He is also weak against ethyl chloride (a pesticide).

== Character Background ==

Prof. Miles Warren (AKA the Jackal) was a professor at Empire State University who became obsessed with one of his students, Gwen Stacy.  After Gwen Stacy's death at the hands of the Green Goblin, the Jackal blamed Spider-Man and set about a plan to torment him.  Using Peter Parker's DNA, the Jackal created two clones, the first of which (Kaine) suffered clone degeneration and was deemed a failure.  The second clone was successful and was made to believe that he was the real Peter Parker, which led to a fight between two Spider-Men, each accusing the other of being the imposter.  When realizing the stakes, they decided to team up in an attempt to save a Gwen Stacy clone and a captured Ned Leeds. In the process, the Spider-Clone appeared to be killed in an explosion, and Parker, fearful of the consequences of a corpse of a second Peter Parker being found, dropped Reilly's body into a smokestack. The clone, however, survived and escaped from the smokestack because the Jackal injected him with something earlier while he was unconscious.  After regaining consciousness, the clone witnessed Parker and Mary Jane in an embrace and concluded that he must be the clone as the clone's feelings wouldn't have developed to the point where he could emotionally accept his feelings for Mary Jane. Despite this, the clone acknowledged Peter's sense of morality and refused to kill his counterpart.

The clone spent the next five years living a nomadic life-style, believing himself to be nothing more than a worthless clone.  He gave himself the name "Ben Reilly", using his Uncle Ben's first name and his Aunt May's maiden name.  After a period where he was stricken by influenza, he met scientist Seward Trainer, who inspired him with confidence to be his own person.  Ben trusted Trainer completely because he helped Ben survive his aimless wanderings and provided forged credentials, allowing him to find work for a few months at a time. Ben subsequently moved on just before people could examine the references closely enough to learn that they were faked, using the money earned to fund himself until the next time he needed work. Although he attempted to avoid attracting attention to himself, Reilly was unable to simply ignore his spider-sense, resulting in him sporadically engaging in heroics.

After finding out that Aunt May was dying from a stroke, Ben returned to New York City where he came face to face with a bitter and angry Peter Parker.  Although they initially came to blows, Ben's presence inspired Peter to get through his current dark mood after recent tragedies and the two of them teamed up and started working together.  Reilly donned a makeshift costume, improved arsenals of Spider-Man's, and was dubbed the "Scarlet Spider" by the press after defeating Venom. This victory over one of Spider-Man's major adversaries helped him gain the confidence he needed to believe that he can, perhaps, be a hero in his own right after all.  After becoming the Scarlet Spider, he began enjoying having his own adventures and started working as a waiter at a local coffee house called The Daily Grind.  Peter and Ben became something like brothers and they worked side by side as Spider-Man and the Scarlet Spider.  It was revealed later, however, by Seward Trainer that Peter was the clone and Ben had been the real Peter Parker all along. This drove Peter almost insane and left Ben stunned. They agreed to keep their names, since Ben still didn't feel like he deserved the name.

Peter made the decision to retire from the superhero life-style after finding out that Mary Jane was pregnant with his child.  He asked Ben to replace him as the new Spider-Man, offering him the original costume.  Although Ben declined the old costume, he donned a new costume that resembled the original and accepted the mantle as the new Spider-Man.  The general public believed him to be the same Spider-Man as before, though several fellow superheroes were let in on the secret.  During this time period, Peter Parker had lost his powers while he and Mary Jane were away in Portland.  When Peter's powers started returning again, he and Ben started discussing the possibility of two Spider-Men helping out New York.

About nine months after Ben took over as Spider-Man, Peter's powers return for good and he dons the costume once again to help out Ben against the super-villain named Gaunt.  Shortly after Gaunt was defeated, the original Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) made his return.  It was revealed that Seward Trainer had been working for Gaunt and Norman all along, having been blackmailed by agents of the latter.  It was also revealed by Norman that Ben really was the clone and Peter was the true original.  The Green Goblin and the two Spider-Men fought in the Daily Bugle building where several bombs had been planted (Flash Thompson was there at the time between his first and second tour).  While helping Parker remove the remaining bombs, Reilly intercepted a Goblin Glider before it could impale Parker, but the glider had damaged Reilly's spine. Reilly fell several stories and crashed into a taxi below.  Fortunately, Peter was able to get help from the Avengers and Ben's life was saved.

Initially, it appeared that Peter's daughter, May Parker had died during childbirth, but Peter and Ben were able to piece together that she had been kidnapped.  The two tracked down the kidnapper (Norman) and were able to rescue May.  During the confrontation, however, Ben was knocked into the sea and went missing for the next few months.  During that time, Peter had returned to being Spider-Man full-time.  As it turned out, Ben had been suffering from amnesia during the months he was missing.  It was only after reading a newspaper about Spider-Man that he started regaining his memories.  After returning to New York City, Peter and his friends and family help Ben regain the rest of his memories (One of the first things Peter did was introduce Ben to little May Parker as "Uncle Ben").  After making a full recovery, Ben re-donned his own version of the Spider-Man suit, but went back to his old alias, The Scarlet Spider.  For the next two and a half years, Spider-Man and the Scarlet Spider would work side-by-side together (though Ben was, for a time, put into an induced comatose state during Doctor Octavius' stint as the Superior Spider-Man).

Initially, Peter Parker was approached to join The New Avengers, but he declined.  He had gone back to being a part-time superhero, having decided to devote the bulk of his time toward his wife and daughter along with his new company, Parker Industries.  He instead recommended Ben for the job.

== Character Extras ==
- Apparently is a Shareholder with Parker Industries

== Face Claim: ==
Patrick J. Adams

Theme Song:
Seemed appropriate enough to me.  :p

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Vergil Tanner

Nice! I don't have any objections to the bio as it stands, though I do have a question: Does the Stealth Suit have a "battery life," as it were? Like, does its power source run out or anything? Besides that, welcome aboard, Deathnote! :D

I also want to point something out:

Ben Reilly's strength cap is noted at 15 tons. Flash-Venom caps at around 80.

AND YET THE MARVEL DATABASE SAYS THAT BEN'S STRENGTH IS RANKED AT 4 AND VENOMS AT 2!
Seriously. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fuck that database. XD

Anyway. On a serious note, welcome aboard, unless Alix has some specific objections? :-)

Kuroneko: I aim to please! :D

Here's a question for you all...you've given "Theme Songs." What are your characters "Battle Themes?" That is, what song plays when your character "gets serious" in a fight? :D

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Kuroneko

Vergil Tanner

Ooooh, I do love a bit of Marilyn Manson! Good choice!

As I was just saying to Alix, there are some songs that you just HAVE to use for certain characters. EG, a certain red menaces battle theme HAS to be this little ditty by the Jelly Bellies.

Because the song was literally used for a game ABOUT him. XD

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 10, 2016, 08:58:29 PM
Ooooh, I do love a bit of Marilyn Manson! Good choice!

Danke :-) . I <3 Mr. Manson and his witty and insightful social commentary :P

Vergil Tanner

So do I :-) I particularly like the fact that he's obviously SUPER intelligent, and he makes no secret that "Marilyn Manson" is a stage bit....and yet people still think that's what he's REALLY like. XD

Kuroneko

Same. He's laughing all the way to the bank. He's also done some really interesting visual artwork.

Deathnote

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 10, 2016, 08:32:09 PM
Nice! I don't have any objections to the bio as it stands, though I do have a question: Does the Stealth Suit have a "battery life," as it were? Like, does its power source run out or anything? Besides that, welcome aboard, Deathnote! :D

I also want to point something out:

Ben Reilly's strength cap is noted at 15 tons. Flash-Venom caps at around 80.

AND YET THE MARVEL DATABASE SAYS THAT BEN'S STRENGTH IS RANKED AT 4 AND VENOMS AT 2!
Seriously. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fuck that database. XD

I believe it's been implied that it needs to be charged.  I'm guessing it has a "battery life" good enough for a single, long mission.  Maybe 24 hours?

Also, I wonder if maybe that "2" refers to Flash without the suit...

Vergil Tanner

Marilyn Manson is just a REALLY talented guy. And intelligent as well. XD

If it was without the suit, then Flash wouldn't even register on the chart XD :P

Well...I'd guess not 24 hours of solid invisibility. That would be ridiculous :P Maybe...an hour and a half, maybe two hours cumulative of solid invisibility, then it has to be charged again, longer if he's just using it as basic camouflage. That seems reasonable to me...do you agree?

Kuroneko

Quote from: Deathnote on February 10, 2016, 09:18:38 PM
Also, I wonder if maybe that "2" refers to Flash without the suit...

I don't think so, since the stats on Venom change with the host. But it's clear they're all hinky and we should do our own once we have a full list of characters *sage nod* . Probably need to list all the stats, maybe?

Yes he is. Marilyn, that is.

Vergil Tanner

No problem!

And yhup, that makes sense. Make a list of basic stats and rank the characters on them so we have a basic, agreed-upon measuring stick to use in our own little universe. Make comparative ones for villains as they turn up. :P

Kuroneko

So far the characters have such similar powers at equal levels can't we all just say we're FABULOUS and leave it at that?  ;D Maybe get t-shirts that say that?  ::)

I kid ...

persephone325

I sent a message to cuchulainn about intertwining our character's histories. Depending on whether he says yes or no, expect Magik soon or in a few days.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Life in Color

Vergil Tanner

Haha, but who is "Vunderfaaaaal!!" and who is "fabulaaas?" We need to know!

And nice! I look forward to both bios! D

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Vergil Tanner

Marie Reynolds

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==

Legal Name: Scott Washington
Alias: Hybrid
Sexuality: Asexual
Team Role: New Avenger's Tactician

== Physical Description / Clothing ==

Practical comfortable that is worn by Scott but what the symbiote might change into to hide its presence adds a unpredictable outcome of fashion choices.

== Personality ==

Kind, Compassionate, Stoic, and Brave

== Key Skills ==

Tactical Expertise,Unarmed Fighting(MMA),Firearms training, Melee Weapons, Restraint Application Training

Powers

• Composite Symbiotic Costume: The Symbiote that Scott Washington merged with is actually several other Symbiotes that have merged themselves into one composite Symbiote. Even while still individuals, each Symbiote developed a nonviolent personality yet still granted Scott various powers after merging with him, including the ability to walk despite his parapalegia. The Symbiote didn't heal the damage to Washington's spinal cord, it simply negated the damage much in the same way the Venom (Symbiote) (Earth-616)Symbiote suppressed Eddie Brock's cancer. Each of the Symbiotes as individuals possessed unique abilities; all of which were transferred to Scott.
  • Advanced Constituent Matter Generation: Washington's composite Symbiote can also generate tendrils much like Venom for the purpose of additional limbs that he has used to catch bullets in mid-air or to grasp opponents. Washington can hurl pieces of the Symbiote material in the form of projectile weapons that actually have independent motion of their own for up to several hours before finally dissolving.
  • Advanced Constituent Matter Manipulation: An ability inherited from the Riot and Lasher symbiotes, Hybrid can create bludgeoning weapons, such as hammers, out of its own mass, or mucus-like tendrils that can be brandished as whip-like weapons. The Phage symbiote also grants Hybrid the ability to create razor sharp bladed weapons out of its own mass (similar to Carnage.) While merged into this single composite Symbiote, none of these individual powers have been demonstrated, however Scott has shown the ability to track remnants of his symbiote, using them like spider-tracers. The symbiote strands are even sentient, and intelligent enough to use binary code.
  • Metabolic Acid Generation: The Agony symbiote could use her metabolism to spit acid, which could burn through most substances, however the full extent or limit and range of her acid projectiles are unknown. While merged into this single composite Symbiote, this power has yet to be demonstrated.
  • Metabolic Chemical Absorption: Agony could even absorb chemicals (such as Spider-Man's artificial webbing.) This ability had not been shown in any of the other LF symbiotes, and was inherited by Hybrid.
  • Flight: Unlike other Symbiotes, Washington's is able to use its material to create wing-like appendages in which he can fly through the air for long periods of time and for great distances. While the upper limit of his speed isn't revealed, it is believed that his flight speed doesn't exceed 150 miles per hour.
  • Superhuman Strength: As Hybrid, Scott Washington's musculature, connective tissues and skeletal structure are considerably stronger than those found in a normal human. As a result, he currently possesses superhuman strength sufficient to lift at least 10 tons.
  • Superhuman Speed: Washington is able to run and move at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
  • Superhuman Stamina: Washington's greatly augmented musculature is much more efficient than that of a normal human. As a result, his muscles produce considerably less fatigue toxins than those of normal humans. He can exert himself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood starts to impair him.
  • Superhuman Durability: As Hybrid, Washington's body is much tougher and more resistant to conventional physical injury than an ordinary human. He can withstand great impact forces, falls from high altitudes, powerful energy blasts and high caliber bullets without sustaining injury.
  • Superhuman Agility: Washington's agility, balance and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Overall, his agility is comparable to Spider-Man's.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: Washington's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
  • Immunity to Spider-man's Spider Sense: Due to Spider-Man being a host to the symbiote, Hybrid is able to bypass Spider-Man's spider-sense (being that they both fight crime it is unlikely this power will be used.)
  • Wall Crawling: As with Spider-Man and Venom, Washington's Symbiote allows him to stick to and scale across almost any surface in much the same way as a spider. He can cling to most surface material even if the material is covered with substances that would make them slick such as water or standard oil.
  • Web Slinging: Like most other symbiotes Scott has the ability to create a form of webbing which is strong enough to swing from but he can also use it for tactical reasons like webbing up an enemy to easily end a fight.
  • Symbiote Disguise: Like most symbiotes Hybrid has the ability to change the features of his body to disguise himself as a completely different person and can do the same with his clothes too but can not change his voice.

Skills

Persuasion, Meditation, Speeches (Motivational Speaking)

Weaknesses

• Intense Heat: The symbiote is highly vulnerable to intense heat and strong flames.
  • Intense Sound: The composite symbiote is very susceptible to sonic force and high frequency noise.
  • Paraplegia: If he is separated from the symbiote, Washington loses the use of his legs.
  • Multiple Personalities: Since his symbiote was originally four different entities, Scott has to contend with four different voices/personalities in his head besides his own.
  • Overdeveloped Sense of Compassion: As he and the Symbiote grew his anger was replaced with a revelation one must still fight but no longer be driven by a blood lust and desire to kill or be ruled by anger.

== Character Background .==
The Guardsmen Period

This was Scott Washington's life as Guardsmen number Six. He was a guard for a prison to keep Super villains incarcerated and where ironically he met a super powered hero named Justice and he was incarcerated for negligent homicide of his abusive father but he proved to be of value to the Guardsmen as the could train safely to fight the stronger villains imprisoned in the facility. This lead to a long lasting Friendship between Justice and Scott.
The Symbiote Period

This was a time when Scott and other Guardsman were assigned to a underground facility to contain four symbiotes that were found in the care of the Life foundation. The facility was designed to commit experiments on the  four Symbiotes. This position was taken to get his mother and brother Derek out of the Ghetto as he was promised a raise for it. He heard the stories of the psychotic killer symbiotes Venom and Carnage and this made him apathetic to the treatment of the symbiotes. As the Symbiote War raged on the scientist rushed to preform more experiments and became harsher in the treatment of the symbiotes. Venom unleashed a scream of despair during Scott Washington's assignment that drove other symbiotes to kill themselves except the four life foundation symbiotes broke free from there restraints and huddled together and formed what Scott would call a Hybrid. Shortly after the  fusion the Hybrid escaped and during it latched onto Scott and the minds of Symbiote and man linked and he saw there suffering at the hands of the scientist. Tear steaming down his face he removed his helmet and sad the no longer deserved to be tormented by the experiments seeing that they were full of fear and pain. His comrades told him to get checked out as they pursued what escaped. Though Scot happened to look up and  saw the Symbiote  above him and let it escaped. Unfortunately The cameras saw this as well and his superiors were not pleased and him condemning the treatment of the symbiotes got him fired from the Guardians and since they were a government organization he was black listed.

Tragedy Strikes Period

This period started as he worked a crappy security job cause it was all he could get and keep his brother out of trouble. when he stood up against a thug for his brother Derek. This led to a swear of revenge and later that night it was carried out Derek was killed and Scott was paralyzed loosing the use of his legs. As Scott went home one day he heard a noise that sounded like a young kid blaring music as he drove his car down the road and assumed it was someone coming to finish the job to kill him. He received quite the surprise when it turned out that it was the symbiote he let escape.
The Hybrid is born period: At first Scott fought the Symbiote bonding with him but then realized he could use it  to achieve his revenge against the Eazy X Gang. The Symbiotes realized that  Scott “the kind one has changed and it did not bode well for the Symbiotes but still the feel the Scott still need him. Hybrid took to the streets and began terrorizing gang activity in Brooklyn and eventually found an accomplice of the gang that crippled him. He tried to convince the Symbiote that it was necessary to kill the gang member and with that the Symbiote left Scott but returned to save him from the gun fire since he was helpless and could not walk. Scott tried to convince the symbiote one last time to kill the gang member but an Justice an old friend stopped him. Justice deduced Hybrids true identity as Scott Washington and this was when Scott explained that the gang had gotten a hold of the guardsman armor blueprints he had and stop them before the gang did something dangerous with that knowledge. Hybrid implanted a bit of the Symbiote on the gang member which he could use like a spider tracker to follow the individual to the gangs hide out.

Revenge on the Eazy X Gang Period

This was when Justice and Hybrid sneaked into the gang's hideout and Hybrid saw the man who paralyzed him and lost control and Justice would have stopped him but  was set up by guardsman armored thugs. Hybrid charged forward and found a gang member wearing a mask and slammed him into the wall and removed his mask and it revealed Dwight Derek's best friend. Dwight explained he joined the gang to avoid retaliation by the gang for knowing Derek. This spurred Hybrid to tell of Dwight about their neighborhood crimes problem and simultaneously disarming the gang members with his symbiote tendrils. The point hybrid was making was that the problems of their community was their lack of respect for there fellow man. The gang members ignored Hybrids words and shot at him as they ran away. Hybrid became hopeless and told Justice not to pursue them as they are an enemy they cant win against and in the same breath denounced his desire for vengeance. Dwight felt different and removed his gang attire  and gave Hybrid his gun. Justice felt that if Hybrid could change one person's mind he can do so with others. Later Dwight and Scott are seen reminiscing and discussing make the neighborhood a better place over Derek's grave and Hybrid turns to leave turning into hybrid while Scott stated they have a lot of work to do. This also lead to the creation of a small non profit organization Called Derek's last wish foundation was formed to help keep the youth out of gangs and help rehabilitate those already in the gang life and get out of it. This lead to Hybrid fighting gang activity on two fronts One as Hybrid and the other as Scott Washington with the help of Dwight and concerned citizens making better their neighborhood.

The Trial by Jury Period

At this time in his vigilante career he cut the crime in his neighborhood by half. Hybrid noticed Sentry and thought the government and the Guardsman had set to hunting him down and began to plan how he would hide from his would be captors. Suddenly and uncharacteristically went into a rage as the rest of Jury appeared and set upon him with sonic weapons to take out the symbiote. This lead to him being brought to the  Jury's headquarters but not before releasing apart of the Symbiote to warn  Dwight of his plight and Dwight immediately called the emergency line for  the new warriors. Justice, Turbo, and powerhouse arrived to Dwight's location. The Symbiote latched onto Turbo and fed the coordinates using binary code.  Olivia Lentz at Jury headquarters ordered the Symbiote removed from its host with sonic weapons  and this would have had the result of killing the five. Sentry barged in and demanded this be stopped and as Maxwell Taylor did Hybrids Mask pulled back to reveal Scott washington and those assembled stopped firing and imprisoned Scott and the Symbiote in stead. This whole thing was orchestrated to use the symbiote as a scapegoat for the symbiote war. Sentry attempted to free Hybrid and symbiote lashed out for a ploy for revenge and chaos erupted and the Guardsmen and the New Warriors fought to protect Scott. Maxwell Taylor intervened and calmed everyone including hybrid to get him to focus to focus on the good memories with Sentry. Peace attained Justice helped Scott prove that he was no longer threat. Justice offered on the team but Scott declined to work on his neighborhood.

Confrontation With Eddy Brock

Eddy Brock Started his hunt for the Symbiotes  and his first target was Hybrid. Eddy paralyzed Hybrid with an electric shock but unfortunately for Eddy Brock the New warriors Justice, Turbo and  Powerhouse had planned to join Hybrid for his patrols and they chased off Eddy Brock before he could complete his attack.
Recruitment to the New Avengers

Scott was heading home after a small event at the Derek's Last Wish Foundation. On his way home he noticed a young women wandering around looking lost and not from this part of town. Scott made his way quickly over to the young lady but before he could one thug came up with a knife and exclaimed that he was planning to take her money. Scott caught up and spoke up, and without letting the symbiote make its appearance. He managed to intimidate the kid partly cause he did not see him coming and because Scott's voice carried well and might draw more attention and so the Thug decided to go find an easier mark. When he got closer to check on the women he spoke quickly well this is a surprise a visit from Kitty Pride. This lad to Scott and Kitty talking about what exactly she was doing down in this part of it and it came out that she came looking for him. She asked if we could retire somewhere private and he invited her to his apartment and she invited him to join the New Avengers. He thought it over and heard the rumors of the original avengers being out of commission. Scott says if you want me to join I have one condition, I would need some provide donations to a small non-profit organization and someone to help take up my vigilante duties to handle the more violent and unrepentant thugs in my town

== Character Extras ==

Dwight his younger brother's friend who during his getting revenge on his younger brother's killer talked to him and got him out of the gang life.

Justice was a hero that killed his abusive father and turned himself in as a hero who had respect for the law and allowed himself to be imprisoned in the vault and his friendship with Scott grew as the spared to help the guardsman to be able to better handle imprisoned super villains. Also Justice was responsible for saving him from the Jury. Also Along with the Hybrid, Symbiote was instrumental in him overcoming his anger and grief. The four Symbiotes that became Hybrid, he let escape and lost his job because he saw the suffering and torture they went through by the experiments the guardsmen performed on the and started to believe it was not right to treat them this way. The symbiotes called him the kind one and they needed each other to overcome hardships together.

== Face Claim ==

Chiwetelu Umeadi "Chiwetel" Ejiofor

== Theme Song ==

Disturbed- The Light

Mathim

Seems my options are becoming more limited by the minute. Is it feasible that I could be Iron Fist as the 'Heart' of the Wildcards? He does have mystical and healing abilities, which would fit the part perfectly. While he's not necessarily as hardcore as the rest of the bunch, he might feel that such a team needs balance and is willing to compromise so they have that on their side.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

freeko

I am writing up Psylocke to be the Wildcard Specialist.. but holy cow I have way too much to draw from. I need a little help trying to figure out what she would be weak to for example. I think I have most of the rest sorted out, but I figure that this is pretty much a placeholder for when I finish out the bio.

Life in Color

Quote from: Mathim on February 11, 2016, 04:45:42 PM
Seems my options are becoming more limited by the minute. Is it feasible that I could be Iron Fist as the 'Heart' of the Wildcards? He does have mystical and healing abilities, which would fit the part perfectly. While he's not necessarily as hardcore as the rest of the bunch, he might feel that such a team needs balance and is willing to compromise so they have that on their side.

I think that this is exactly the kind of Heart that the Wildcards would need.

Kind of like Sabretooth in the current Uncanny X-Men.

>.>

Life in Color

Quote from: freeko on February 11, 2016, 04:50:34 PM
I am writing up Psylocke to be the Wildcard Specialist.. but holy cow I have way too much to draw from. I need a little help trying to figure out what she would be weak to for example. I think I have most of the rest sorted out, but I figure that this is pretty much a placeholder for when I finish out the bio.

Betsy gets easily influenced by her emotions (See: Her relationship with/to Angel/Archangel) - I'd definitely count that as a weakness.

She's a very complicated lady, so you may want to take some time and look through her history, or maybe pick up a recent Uncanny X-Men comic (since she's currently in the team that is under that title) and see how she behaves.

I'd also think her predisposition to just be.... Brutal could also be seen as a weakness.