Into the Fray [TW AU - Some spoilers for season 1, LGBTQ friendly-Men needed!]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 13, 2013, 11:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

You need to be on IM woman.

Anyway, this is a first attempt without talking to you to know what kind of mood you're looking for in it :P

I added the lil dark rainbow there to the side if you wanted something to indicate the LGBTQ friendly thing.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Amelita on September 23, 2013, 05:41:59 PM
You need to be on IM woman.

Anyway, this is a first attempt without talking to you to know what kind of mood you're looking for in it :P

I added the lil dark rainbow there to the side if you wanted something to indicate the LGBTQ friendly thing.

That is good!  I love the Jump into the fray one, and the rainbow, that's perfect!!!! 

Do you have steam?  I'm on my steam IM right now.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

undisclosedtoyou

I'm hopping on my Aim and what not so we can chat, but I'm playing minecraft at the same time, so don't mind me.  I'm gonna so use those banners, they rock!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

icecradle

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 23, 2013, 04:55:01 PM
It depends on your idea.  I do want to keep it small, because it's sort of dipping your feet into the werewolf's being real, plot wise.  But if it's good enough, I might look the other way.

well the idea was to play a werewolf from a rival pack/historic grudge of some kind or something like that of one or more of the existing werewolf characters, just to stir up some distrust/drama that way. maybe he can have been cast out from his pack for some reason, and is looking for a new place to belong but his loyalty etc can be questioned? just an idea. =/
AA // OO // Requests

undisclosedtoyou

I'm sorry.  I had this up on a tab, this whole time and forgot to reply. 

I like your idea.  But we're not starting off with an established pack.  The last pack in Beacon Hills were the Hales, and when they died/disappeared, there was never a pack that took their place.  But he could be a member of a pack that had been rivals with the Hales.  So later down the line, when it's revealed, drama ensues?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Orange Marmalade

icecradle

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 26, 2013, 12:42:07 AM
I'm sorry.  I had this up on a tab, this whole time and forgot to reply. 

I like your idea.  But we're not starting off with an established pack.  The last pack in Beacon Hills were the Hales, and when they died/disappeared, there was never a pack that took their place.  But he could be a member of a pack that had been rivals with the Hales.  So later down the line, when it's revealed, drama ensues?

ok awesome, I'll go down that route then =)
AA // OO // Requests

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

icecradle

ok I posted something! Hope it is ok. I'm happy to make changes if necessary
AA // OO // Requests

undisclosedtoyou

More than okay with me, he's approved, I'll move him into the list's today.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

RainbowRian

Okay, I still have some stuff to read over, but I do have a homosexual Wolf character I didn't really get to use due to game death, would it be possible to tweak him for the game and use him?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: RainbowRian on September 28, 2013, 09:13:36 PM
Okay, I still have some stuff to read over, but I do have a homosexual Wolf character I didn't really get to use due to game death, would it be possible to tweak him for the game and use him?

RAINBOW!  ~glomps~ Yes please join!

RainbowRian

-gets glomped- Okay okay.. dun beat me with deh stick o.o  I will join with Gm permission.. still reading through it all.  though.. I havent seen teen wolf so it may be difficult.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: RainbowRian on September 28, 2013, 09:19:55 PM
-gets glomped- Okay okay.. dun beat me with deh stick o.o  I will join with Gm permission.. still reading through it all.  though.. I havent seen teen wolf so it may be difficult.

hehe Only if you want to Hun, but I think you'd enjoy the group we have going. And the show is on netflix and MTV.com as well. I re-watched them in a few days.

RainbowRian

As you well know dear, I don't watch much tv :)  but I will make a character and try this.

undisclosedtoyou

You have my permission to submit your character sheet, we love new blood, even if we're a new group.  A new werewolf sounds fine.  We do have a lot of them though, would it be possible to have your char start off human?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: RainbowRian on September 28, 2013, 09:26:28 PM
As you well know dear, I don't watch much tv :)  but I will make a character and try this.

True...OH here is the wikia ~click me~ for some added info.

eBadger

Quote from: RainbowRian on September 28, 2013, 09:19:55 PM
though.. I havent seen teen wolf so it may be difficult.
I don't think you need to worry too much.  Werewolves change into a sort of bestial thing, not as completely wolf as in most movies, but otherwise are pretty typical (faster, stronger, heal, great smell and hearing, susceptible to silver, wolvesbane, other mysterious magic as required by plot).  They change at the full moon, have to struggle to keep control, and can change when excited (anything that would raise their heartbeat considerably).  There are human hunters, who sort of have a code not to kill werewolves who aren't murdering humans but some consider it more of a guideline, really.  There's also 'other stuff' out there. 

And of course, everyone is in high school, or old. 

RainbowRian

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 28, 2013, 09:27:11 PM
You have my permission to submit your character sheet, we love new blood, even if we're a new group.  A new werewolf sounds fine.  We do have a lot of them though, would it be possible to have your char start off human?

Sure thing sugar.  After reading through stuff I made that the plan.. though I use the same two men alot of the time for my male characters.. im looking for a new face for inspiration. it may be a day or so before I get a sheet up, since I work early for a few days

RainbowRian

undisclosedtoyou

Aww, he's adorably sexy!  And take your time, we're not impatient here.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

helvorn