The Ancient Ones (Four-way girls only) - Refilled, sorry.

Started by Chrystal, October 18, 2013, 06:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Could you edit that into paragraphs like I asked, please? Pretty please?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Eobelle

Name: Roxanne “Rox” (pronounced like Rock) Devereaux
Height: 5’7”
Build: Lissome
Interests: Dance, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Punk Rock, Goth subculture, Gothic Romance Novels (old ones, like “Carmilla”, not “Twilight”, which she disdains… though she does have a love of Anne Rice, which she keeps well hidden), and Wicca (but only really because she thinks it’s “Edgy” and subversive not because she believes in actual magic or anything).

Rox looks like she is hard as nails, a badass chick with a badass attitude, but in reality that hard exterior is just a facade for a lonely girl with poor self esteem.  She was brought up in relative luxury, paid for by her often gone banker father. Her mother was a ballerina, and had her daughter in ballet and gymnastics classes since she could walk.  The two morphed into rhythmic gymnastics when she was 6, though her mother would never allow her to quit ballet.  It was a lonely life, dance classes took up most of her time after school… which was fine for her mother, she never wanted a child in the first place.  She was only born because her father demanded it.  Her birth was a difficult one for her mother, whose slight structure and thin hips made birth extraordinarily difficult.  Rox was 2 months premature, and her mother almost died in childbirth, which made her father agree that they would have no more children.

Rox’s mother always resented her daughter, and her father only liked children in theory… and they should be seen and not heard; certainly not engaged in any meaningful way when he was so important.  She was unpopular and teased in all her gymnastics and dance classes, even though she had talent and worked hard.  It was a lonely life, filled with classes of people she could not relate to, and a home of people she could not relate to.

At 16 she finally decided to give a giant “fuck you” to her mother, dyed her hair black and purple, got numerous piercings, including her face, a dozen piercings in her ears (8 left, 4 right), facial piercings, and even her nipples and her as of yet untouched clit and labia (“I’m not using them anyway” she reasoned).  She started dressing in an aggressive punk/goth style, though she usually keeps her legs sheathed in leggings or skinny jeans, and T-shirts that she has cut up, bit not really show show off her body, but just to have the skin showing from underneath.

It’s all a facade though. She hates her body, thinking it boyish and ugly, is very quiet and reserved, preferring to be alone.

Rox is uninterested in boys… but is exceptionally awkward around girls. she desperately wants a mother figure, and finds herself attracted to older women, but does not really know what that means.  She has never had a boyfriend nor girlfriend, and has gotten quite the reputation as an ice queen in school.

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

We seem to have lost a player.

The player playing the light warrior's assistant has not logged onto E for nearly three weeks, and we must assume she is not coming back

rather han abandon the game there are two options:

1) Someone volunteers to take over the character of Rox (see above) as is or with some modifications, and we continue from the point we left off.

2) We get a new character from the new player, and open a new thread. This will entail rapid posting from myself and the other two as we will, for the most part, simply copy our existing posts. Wicked Vixen will edit her posts in accordance with whatever the new player posts.

Either way, recruitment is re-opened for a replacement submissive female.

ElvenKitten

Name: Elizabeth "Beth" Jacobson
Height: 5'3
Build: Petite
Interests: Music, reading, video games, general geek culture, Myths and legends, Akido, Sarcasm.
Personality: Beth is a bubbly witty girl who always seems to be smiling. She is kind but her wit is relentless when faced with stupidity. She is extremely affectionate with people she likes.

History: Beth grew up in a small town which bored her to no end, the boys were mostly meatheads and the girls were giggling morons. She made friends with the few outcasts playing tabletop games and reading comics. She was bored even by them and often mocked them though they seemed to be able to take a joke.

She was comfortable in her role as outcast and seemed to thrive in her friendship group. During the many D&D sessions she always played a wizard or warlock and always secretly wished she could really cast spells. She started reading a series of books about a wizard operating in contemporary Chicago who used his wits as well as magic to win the day. The books inspired her to learn as much as she could about myth's and legends.

Beth has realised while she doesn't have the "assets" of the popular girls she is still considered attractive and has started to dress in a more provocative fashion, wearing shorter skirts and tighter tops.  The guys in her friendship group have started looking at her differently and she sometimes feels a little uncomfortable about longing stares as such she has started to feel isolated again. 

More Images!

Chrystal

Looks good to me.

Frost and Vixen, what do you think?

frost rose

There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Chrystal

Wicked Vixen

OMG I am so freakin sorry I thought I had this bookmnarked and I didn't I am so bad at that geez. I like her!
Welcome Kitten!
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Chrystal

Right, that's settled then.

Here's the plan:

I will open a new thread and post my original first post to it. Frost and Vix do the same, then Kitten posts her reaction to Vixen's post.

I copy my next post, so does Frost, then Vixen either posts a brand new post or amends her old second post to fit Kitten's. And so on until we run out of old posts (shouldn't take long) and then we go ahead with the new stuff!

Ready?

Off we go!