What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belsammael

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Please Read the Letter - Plant & Krauss

next

Miss America - David Byrne

Bliss

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego - Rockapella
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Erasure - Oh L'Amour

next

Oh Brother Where Art Thou OST - Big Rock Candy Mountain  (I want to move there... "Where they hung the jerk who invented work...")

Bliss

At the Big Rock Candy Mountain,
You never wash your socks,
And the little streams of alcohol
Come a-tricklin' down the rocks

LOVE that song! love that OST, actually ! ^_^

Anyway,
Modest Mouse - Missed the Boat
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Chanson Pour Les Petits enfants - Jimmy Buffet
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MadPanda

Genesis--Invisible Touch (currently on Land of Confusion)
Later...Saliva, Blood Stained Love Story
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Amberghylles

Neuropa - Tears Flow On

next

NESkimos - Cantina of Fear (remix of Star Wars Cantina music)

Bliss

Guy Love - Scrubs Cast

then

Magic Trick - M. Ward
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

White Stripes, "Seven Nation Army".

Next: "Reptile," Nine Inch Nails.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Caustic

Kings of Leon, "The Bucket".  Next: Radiohead, "Creep"
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

MadPanda

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Caustic

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sabby

Sexicutioner, by Gwar

Sick of You, by Gwar

Descent of the Archangel, by Kamelot

Caustic

White Stripes, "Finding It Harder to be a Gentleman".  I've mentioned this one before, but... what a great song.

"You think that I care about me and only me,
when every single girl needs help climbing up a tree...
and I know it don't take much to satisfy me"

Amberghylles

Japanese Boy by ANEKA

next

Kodachrome by Simon and Garfunkle

belsammael

Bliss

The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine

Followed by

Styx - Mr. Roboto
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Thomas Dolby - One of Our Submarines

next

David Byrne - Marching Through the Wilderness

Bliss

Jewel - You Were Meant For Me

Then

Enigma - Return to Innocence
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Cake - Italian Leather Sofa

next

Peter Schilling - Major Tom (I'm Coming Home)