Question

Started by EnchantedDream218, May 10, 2014, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnchantedDream218

Hello,
Now I know this sounds like a silly question, but are you allowed to role-play on here just for the storyline with little or no sex at all involved? I joined this place and I wouldn't want to join another Forum. Storyline and character development are very important to me and I always wanted to do a horror storyline. I'm working on a storyline right now and I wanted to ask this question before I posted up a thread about what I had in mind. Hope this doesn't sound too silly to ask.

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Blythe

Sure, you can RP a story with no sex! I'm in a non-adult game with no sex, and you can still put a story in the Adult section that does not include sex.  :-)

Oniya

Yup!  The amount of sex (even down to none at all) is always solely between you and your partner.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Blythe

Quote from: EnchantedDream218 on May 10, 2014, 03:56:22 PM
So I can put it in the adult section and that'll be fine? Sorry I just want to make sure cause I don't want to upset any of the mods on here- haha! :)

Thank you and you've always been very helpful to me. You know as I look at your avatar it's kinda like a story that I'm working on.

I'm a big fan of Fright Night and I'm cooking up my own story with another character like Peter Vincent and other characters that are similar to the story.

However I'm creating my own Fright Night version. That's the story I'm working on right now.  :-)

Just make sure any characters in the Adult boards are 16 or up, would be my best advice, if you would like to put it in the Adult board. If your RP idea won't involve sex and will have an underage character, I would put it in the Non-Adult section to advertise it. And if you want it to be open only to approved members, you can put any IC threads you make in the Members Only Non-Adult Forum.

Best of luck RP/story-making, Enchanted!

*feels swanky and awesome after the avi compliment*