Cybertron Rebuilt (Open to all)

Started by Hunter Phoenix, August 10, 2010, 05:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightcrawler

[[ Hmmm... My character would already be located on Cybertron. Should I wait for you guys to arrive or have him putter around till then? ]]
R.I.P. Kurt WagnerMay 1975 - April 28, 2010
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Quote from: Nightcrawler on September 20, 2010, 10:31:58 PM
[[ Hmmm... My character would already be located on Cybertron. Should I wait for you guys to arrive or have him putter around till then? ]]

I'm gonna skip it to Cybertron now anyway with the Autobot Constructicons on board the ship with Huntron and Fallout, if anyone else wants to join in then they will have to do it on Cybertron, because I really want to get to the good stuff :p so feel free to do a post on Cybertron if you want too
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Nightcrawler

The war had ravaged the surface of the planet, the Decepticons fighting with a duel mentality. Cybertron could be rebuilt once they won and if they couldn't have it, neither would the Autobots. None expected it to last this long and destroy this much, much less the fact they might lose the war. Now the remaining Decepticons that hadn't fled to space to await orders struggled to get by. Energon stores were low and heavily rationed, leaving most of them functioning but feeling rather tired. Dropzone had allied himself with a fairly powerful raiding party though it was no secret that every single one of them was just waiting for something better to come along. Today, Dropzone, (as the best Seeker they had) was relieved of scouting for the few straggling Autobots that might attack their tiny base and instead was sent to scavenge what he could. It was very rare for a Seeker, or anyone else for that matter, to have the ability to teleport and Dropzone was one of them. Trouble was, he was still working on it... Unlike Skywarp which could accurately warp himself anywhere as long as he had the coordinates, Dropzone had a margin of error that was a kilometer in diameter. This meant he could indeed move troops as Skywarp did, but they would have to adjust their position from there. Not as useful obviously. He had 'ported himself and was now flying towards a particularly large building. It sure enough had been devastated by the war, but not everything was salvageable.

The trouble was, it was close to the recaptured Iacon which meant that he risked being spotted by the Autobots there. These supplies were needed for repairs of their small HQ as well as themselves however. He would risk it. Cutting his engines as he often did, he plummeted out of the sky only to transform and kick on the thrusters to cushion his landing. He looked around nervously to find he was alone for the time being. Quickly he moved for the building. Surely the Autobots had thought to search this building themselves, but unlike himself, were unwilling to check the more unstable parts. These were his targets as they had the best chance of still having something he might be able to use. "Slag... I wish I knew what was happening with the Earth team... Are they coming back? Did anyone survive...?" He muttered to himself only to sigh. "I suppose I shouldn't worry about that now and focus..." Having no real friends and only a loose companionship with the other three Seekers in the raiding party. A rather vicious hover tank lead the team and he wouldn't be at all pleased if he came back empty servoed... He knew the other Seekers on his team were already on the lookout for him to start carrying back what he could find. For now, he carefully started to pick his way inside.

[[ I hope you guys don't mind I gave him crappy teleporting abilities... I wanted to make him a little more useful. I'll be fixing his character sheet right now. ]]
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron was tired, he had been awake most of the journey, ok he didn't need much sleep because he was a scout and he was also able to keep off sleep by shutting down parts of his system he didn't need to use while flying a ship, but he could have done with a rest all the same, he had been pulled straight from guard duty straight into this trip back to Cybertron.

Every now and then he would drift off into his own little cyber world, imagining what Cybertron would look like. He had learned much of what it had looked like from Fallout, but still he couldn't quite imagine it. However, the alert that sounded on the radar system brought him back down to earth from one of these little day dreams to find that they were coming up on a planet, more specifically; Cybertron.

Huntron jumped onto the controls with lightning quick reactions, opening up his comms

"Hey Fallout, I need you up here, coming up on Cybertron"

He looked out of the window into the darkness of space and saw debris all over the place, circling the dark and barren looking planet of Cybertron. The mere sight of it almost brought an oil tear to Huntrons eye, it was such a sad sight to see a once mighty planet of legend as a deep, dark and silent husk, void of all life.

"Omg"

Huntron whispered, he couldn't take his eyes off it, it was both beautiful and saddening, he had never imagined it could be like this.

Opening his comms again

"Fallout, hurry up and get on this bridge now, I haven't got all day, there is a lot of debris up here and you are the better pilot"

He closed his comms and kept the ship from crashing into any flying metal or wreckage.

Nightcrawler

Finally inside, Dropzone was oblivious to the fact a ship was closing in on the planet, let alone an Autobot one. It would surely spell trouble for him and he was none the wiser. Deeper into the building he went, searching for anything they might be able to use. No surprise he found nothing when he was barely inside, all the usable things picked clean by this point. He made his way deeper, barely able to fit through some of the cracks he risked ducking through. Once he got deeper in, he finally started to find the barest of things. Hm. Seems the Autobots were desperate as well if they would risk their soldiers to come here. Deeper still and hesitantly edging into a room that looked about ready to collapse, he powered up his thrusters to hover inside, not daring to put any weight on what was obviously a very weak floor. And so he set to work, thankfully finding quite a nice haul here. And so he collected as much as he could carry before warping away and appearing within a kilometer of the hide out. Putting everything gentle down on the ground, called out to the nearest Seeker. "First load on my location! I found a fairly good cache this time guys!" He called, warping back only when he'd gotten a positive response that someone was coming to gather what he'd gotten so far.

He appeared again, this time a little closer to the building he'd been searching to. Unfortunately, it also landed him in clear view of what was left of Iacon! A sharp intake of hair and he was speeding to the nearest hiding place. He panted softly cutting his engines to better judge if someone was coming after him. Nothing it see,ed... Perhaps he'd lucked out... Once he was sure no one was being sent to offline him, he made his way back into the building and back into the room he had found to gather a second load.
Ons/Offs

drezdock

Fallout stood on the battlefield. All around him were the blasted and twisted remains of what had been mighty buildings and enemy vehicles. His pistons were well oiled, and the servomotors in his torso moved with expert precision his mighty fist hammered into his foe… Megatron.

The great leader of the Decepticons staggered backwards under the force of Fallouts attack.

You were a fool to disobey me Fallout, and double the fool for returning!

No Megatron. You are the fool!

Megatron leaped at fallout tackling him to the ground and sending the two rolling into a nearby building that collapsed as they crashed into it.

I’ll crush your spark with my bare hands!” Megatron roared as he gained the upperhand, pinning Fallout.

Better than you have tried, Megatron!” Fallout retorted as he fired his weapon at pointblank range.

The proximity of the blast destroyed Fallouts left arm and a significant portion of his weapons system. However, it also severely damaged Megatron and sent the massive Decepticon hurtling backwards. Fallout stood and menacingly advanced.

You… you… cannot defeat me… I am your master.” Megatron gurgled through damaged vocalizers. Fallouts blast had destroyed much of Megatrons' torso, but apparently the maniac was still functioning… not for much longer.

You are not fit to lead the Decepticons.” Fallout declared. “I shall rule. And under my leadership we shall crush the Autobot resistance, and force them to recognize Decepticon rule… Your reign of madness is at an end Megatron.

NNNOOOOO-“ Megatron cried out, but his cry was cut short as Fallouts heavy foot came crashing down on his head, obliterating it. Fallout looked on in satisfaction as the last bit of light slowly faded from Megatrons' fading optics. He turned to the immense gathering of Decepticons who had been watching the battle between the two titans.

Decepticons! I am your leader now! Stand strong! Rally our forces! For now is the time. For glorious… WAR!

WAR! WAR! WAR!” The chant echoed across the entire surface of the planet as the Decepticons picked up his cry.

Then suddenly, there was a presence next to him. Fallout stood ready to crush any who dared to challenge his power, even in his weakened state. To his surprise it was Optimus prime. Optimus reached out and placed a gentle hand where Fallout’s missing arm had been.

"Fallout, hurry up and get on this bridge now,” Prime spoke.

Strange, the voice didn’t sound like Prime…

Fallout awoke in his cabin aboard the cruiser. Huntrons' voice continued out of the ships Comm system.
“I haven't got all day, there is a lot of debris up here and you are the better pilot"

Fallout muttered as he rose. It had been a good dream. A glorious one. One that maybe, one day, he would fulfill.

As he moved towards the bridge, Fallout felt ache in his gears in pistons. He was getting old. In the dream he had been young, his parts had bee new and eager for testing. Now he had undergone so many repairs that he didn’t even remember which parts were original.

Fallout entered the bridge and took the co-pilots seat next to his Autobot companion.

“I have the controls Huntron.” He intoned. ”Setting in course to begin descent to planet side.

He flipped a few switches and typed a series of commands into the ships navigation computer.

Perform a scan of the surface and see if we can find a suitable landing area. You might also want to check to for signs of life… although I doubt anything could have survived this long on that…

Fallout looked out the view port and the decimated planet. It was worse than he remembered it. Or perhaps seeing it again, only reminded him of how bad it had been.

Nightcrawler

Another warp to drop off his new load and he returned again, this time ending up the same distance away, but thankfully on the side that was away from the Autobot's holed up inside their once grand Iacon. It was true, few survived on the planet's surface any longer and was did was struggling to scrape by at best. Nothing much more than competing raiding parties. The Autobots were a little more willing to work together, but at this point relations were strained even among them. The Decepticon raiding parties however didn't discriminate faction, attacking and taking what they could from anyone they came across. Dropzone was just lucky he was accepted into one of the larger ones, though it had been made very clear that his teleporting abilities was his only redeeming quality.

Dropzone sighed softly as he started to fly back towards the building stopping just short of it. He looked around, hearing a deep rumbling. What was that?! His gaze finally looked up and he caught sight of a ship just as it started to enter their atmosphere, glowing red optics widening.

"No way..."Unable to help himself he transformed back into a tetrajet and warped straight up appearing well bellow the ship. From here he flew up towards it, trying to identify which side had finally returned home.
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron turned to the scanner system after he had handed the controls to Fallout, he ran a scan for a good landing zone, finding one just outside of a massive building that he knew the name of, the grand Citadel known as Iacon, where the Autobot High Council had once presided, the place were Optimus was named as The Last Prime.

"Fallout, there is a spot open just outside of the Iacon building, looks safe enough to land on"

He then ran a scan for life forms and was extremely shocked to find blips inside of the Iacon building itself, numbers unknown, and a nother blip outside of the building, quite close to the ship infact.

"Er....we have life signs, both inside Iacon and outside, I don't know who they are though, the scanner can't make out signitures apart from heat, we'll have to investigate, hopefully they will be friendlies"

He kept a check on the both scanners just in case there was a sudden change in any of the readings, he was hoping the blips were friends instead of foes, from what he had seen of the planet as they were pulling down into the atmosphere, it was a very unstable landscape and would be treacherous to fight on.

An alert sounded on the scanner just as the ship was pulling closer to the Iacon building and then a hail of gunfire sounded, rounds whizzed past the ship, a couple hitting the hull, causing pressures to rise and the ship to groan dangerously; someone was shooting to kill down there.

"Fallout, fire incoming, from the Iacon building, land us right now before we crash land and pass on into The Matrix"

Huntron then strapped himself into his seat with the harness, this was going to be one hell of a bumpy landing.

Nightcrawler

Despite his high speed, the distance was long and slow to close. Before he could get a good look, rounds started to zip up towards that. "YAA!! SLAG!!" He wasn't going to get himself killed over this! And so he sharply changed directions, full throttle towards the ground. Terminal velocity wasn't fast enough, he needed to get out of the air quick! He was too afraid of overshooting his warp and ending up inside of something and so flying was just the only way. His engines screamed as he flew, the dark colors a fairly good hint of his faction and the glowing purple symbols confirming it, assuming the ship finally got visual on him. He would have teleported back to base, but he wanted to confirm ID on the ship first. This could be a very important discovery no matter who's side they were on.
Ons/Offs

drezdock

Fallout tensed as the ship shook under the heavy barrage of fire.

Slagging Autobot design!” Fallout cursed as he fought the controls to stay steady.

Thankfully the ship had been designed with heavy shielding to protect the occupants inside, unfortunately it was a cargo ship and thus too heavy to engage in any evasive maneuvers.

Fallout turned his attention to a blinking red indicator on his control panel.

One of our rear stabilizers was hit! Were too heavy in the back end… I’m must ettison the cargo hold or we’ll crash!
Fallout began to type the series of commands that would detach the rear end of the ship. Unfortunately it was where all the construction materials and energon supplies they had brought for their mission were loaded. It was also where the Autobot Constructicons were located. Some might survive the jettison and following impact… but not all.

Prepare to unlock restraining bolts!” Fallout barked towards Huntron.

Nightcrawler

The ship wasn't doing well and he still didn't know who's side it was on... Just his luck... Even if it was an enemy ship, they would benefit more from it if it was less damaged. As reluctant as he was, he took off at an angle now, straightening to jet straight past Iacon. He fired upon it in hopes of getting their attention away from the ship, riding heavily on the fact he was incredibly agile and so a hard target to hit! He just hoped he survived the stunt to find out who he was saving.

"That ship will be ours Autobots!! You should abandon all hope of recovering it!!" He screeched, baiting the the Autobots to divert their fire.
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron tapped commands into the control console, readying to gettison the cargo hold, luckily the Constructicons were in their own quaters instead of having to share space in the large hold that unforutnately had all of their supplies.

"Ready Fallout, gettisoning in 3...2...1"

He pressed the button and felt the ship speed up immediately as the cargo was thrown off. He was annoyed that the firing party had caused the loss of their supplies, now they would have to recover it.

"Fallout, have we got any weapons on board other than those that we have of our own?"

It probably wouldn't be a good thing to fire back at the building, it could serve as a make do base once the previous occupants had been cleared from it.

"Ah nuts to this, I'm going down"

Huntron unstrapped himself from his seat and readied his weapon, going to the exit where he intended to jump out.

"Keep the ship safe, I'll be with you soon"

He then hit the button and was soon clear of the ship. Landing on the ground, he rolled and transformed into his car form and sped off towards the Iacon Building, he didn't have a plan but he could always make it up as he went along.

Nightcrawler

The Tetrajet turned his attention back towards the ship for a moment as he heard a noise only to find the carrier had ejected it's rear storage. Slag... He hoped some of it was recoverable. The thought of zooming over and helping soften it's landing did cross his mind, but even if his other three Seeker companions were here, it would be highly unlikely they would have to combined thrust to make much of a difference and risked damaging themselves. He would just have to hope it more or less survived with how heavily armored it seemed to be. For now he would have to work on continuing to feebly draw away the Autobot fi....re...? His glowing red optics widened as he spotted an Autobot leaving the ship to join the battler only to screech in pain as he was hit. He pulled away and struggled to land himself behind come cover. He lay on his belly for a moment, part of his right wing sparking. He whimpered softly knowing this would hurt, transforming into robot mode with another pained cry. Now he had a new problem. He stood there, back to the half crumbled wall with Iacon behind him and an Autobot car speeding towards him from the opposite direction.

It had to be an Autobot ship then and considering the size of the ship, it is likely carrying several though at least one had to be left behind to pilot. He was in trouble now... He opened up his comm and called out to his raiding party. "Sir!! Iacon is aware of my presence and I---" He blinked as he was cut off, systems chirping in surprise. "I-I can't come back with more supplies I'm under fire and damaged! An Autobot ship has---" His optics grew wide as he was cut off again, this time with very grave news. "B-but...!! Wait!! Sir!!!" But he could feel the tank cutting the transmission from the other end. He'd just been abandoned.

This was bad... This was really bad... He couldn't fly and now he had nowhere safe to warp away to. He needed repairs, too... His intake started to become uneven as he began to panic, pressing his back against the wall in fear. He was quickly running out of options! He wouldn't fire upon the car racing towards him. He would be safer as an Autobot prisoner than he would be as a damaged lone scavenger. He had no doubt in his processor that he wouldn't survive long enough to find himself a new group to fly with. However... There was the oncoming fire to deal with... He took a chance, disengaging and locking up his weapons...

"Autobot!! I have disengaged my weapons!! Those are your friends firing upon us!! Open your com and tell them to cease fire!! Or we'll all be slagged!!" He called out loudly to the oncoming car riding on the fact that as he hadn't opened fire, he might not be attacked.
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron transformed into his robot form and stopped with a slight screech as he slid across the planet surface, he came to a stop with his weapon drawn and ready to fire at the voice if it proved to be a trick and he had stopped to be fired upon.

"Come out right now and you shall not be fired upon"

He held his weapon up, ready to fire at anything that presented a threat to him or the ship.

"I cannot open the comm link to the bots inside because I don't know any of them, I don't know the frequency they are on and I most certainly aren't a friend of someone who fires upon me"

Huntron was beyond annoyed now, he was pretty much ripping the wiring in his vocals to be heard over the fire of the Iacon guns and he now had to deal with someone else who was somewhere where they weren't supposed to be.

"Get the hell out here right now or I open fire, then I will use your corpse as a shield to get into Iacon, don't think I will"

Nightcrawler

The Decepticon bristled at being threatened, but didn't dare snap back when he was trying to save his hide. He scrambled out of his hiding place only to duck behind rubble, but indeed in plain view of the car. He flinched as his wing sparked the damage not enough to technically ground him, but bad enough he didn't want to risk flying. "There! You can see me! Now call off your glitched Autobot friends before they slag us all! Tell them you're a returning unit from Earth or something, ANYTHING!" He screeched in the scratchy high pitched voice many Seekers sported. "A-ACKK!" He yelped as something blew in his wing. Quickly for the sake of saving it, he cut off power to it, he sparks dying off and rendering the wing completely useless for the time being. "Slag..." The Seeker was obviously in pain, but somehow he doubted he would be shown any sympathy. Primus... He was probably going to be tortured for information wasn't he...? Do the 'noble' Autobots torture people?
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron could now see the unit in front of him, he saw the Decepticon insignia on one of his wings.

"Decepticons, what are you doing back on Cybertron?"

He then looked up at the Iacon Building and opened his comm link onto all frequencies.

"Attention anyone inside the Iacon Building who can hear this message, seize fire immediately, you are firing on Autobots from Earth, repeat, you are firing upon Autobots from Earth, seize fire immediately"

When the firing didn't stop, Huntron looked at the Decepticon and then shrugged.

"I'm letting you go this one time, if we cross paths again, you will be reduced to molten slag, got it?"

Huntron then ran into the Iacon Building, to see if he could stop the fire from the Autobot defences, at least they weren't Decepticons.

Nightcrawler

The Seeker blinked as the other seemed surprised to see him. "You... You're kidding, right...? The Earth teams were small! What did you think the rest of us did back home? Twiddle our thumbs to pass the time? The war has been going on for hundreds of stellar cycles, the spat on Earth only a speck among it all... The war continued here and we ravaged the planet... Neither side won... Many of us left, but some of use remain loyal to our home... We don't want to leave... Even if it is a wasteland. Maybe someday Cybertron will be beautiful again... Like how I remember it before the war started..." He sounded honestly sad about what had happened to their planet, even looking out at the mangled metal landscape. The car called for the attack to stop then. It didn't.

"Slag... Autobots usually consider working with each other... They must be really desperate for supplies if they're unwilling to try diplomacy when its offerrrrr---H-Hey!! You're leaving me here?!" He flew into a minor panic, watching the Autobot rush into the oncoming fire. "Stupid Autobot... Must be glitched to willingly run into an attack like that. By himself no less! If he can't reason with them quick, he's as good as offline..." He muttered, turning his attention instead to the ejected cargo hold... Maybe he could salvage something he might be able to repair himself with in there... Assuming it wasn't all destroyed. Oh... And if there was any surviving Energon cubes... It had been so long sense he'd had a full tank... And so he carefully started to limp his way towards the abandoned back end of the ship, hoping no insane Autobot leapt out of it and hunted him down. He was in no condition to fight any longer and with his wing virtually unusable, he had no means of safely fleeing. If it came down to it, he would warp away, but he no longer had a safe place to return to. "Ugh... Why does everything have to hurt?!" He complained sure enough in a fairly large amount of pain as he slowly made his way along.
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron opened his comm link to Fallout while he was running through the errily deserted building.

"Fallout, Huntron reporting, I'm inside the Iacon Building, moving in to stop the fire, there is a Decepticon down in the debris as well, injured, right wing broken and unable to escape, pick him up and make sure he doesn't go anywhere near the cargo bay, he may be looking for energon and repairs"

Huntron then cut the comm link and headed deeper into the building, his keen scout senses able to pick up on the slightest sound. He heard shouting and cursing coming from deep within the building, probably come the command room, he would have to be on alert at all times.

All of a sudden, an alarm sounded and a voice called out "INTRUDER ALERT, INTRUDER ALERT"

So much for the stealth approach, Huntron thought, running like crazy, the corridor was wide enough for him to transform in, so he turned into his car mode and tore up the floor as he sped off through corridor after corridor, not even sure where he was going.

Moony

Flameout had been recharging in safety of an abandoned building in Iacon, his scanners sweeping outward to detect any anomalies or bots in the area. He had been settled nicely in the upper levels of what used to be a the earth equivalent of an office building, he had been searching the archives for maps and blueprints of the buildings. Anything that could relent information of energon deposits or even a way to rebuild the space bridge or even a modification depot... anything to try and give himself the advantage out in the wastes. Or something to give him the edge over the autobots that had fortified themselves deep into Iacon, anything to gain some sense over them.

It was at this point Flameout's scanners had picked something large coming in from the distance, quickly his optics came into focus as he he pushed himself off the unsteady ground. Steadily he picked himself off the ground and hovered towards the large window that over looked the ravaged city, his light blue optics grew wide at the sight of the cargo ship. " Primus save us! Is it help...?" His hope was fleeting, he wondered if it had been a crew sent by the team that Optimus had took. Had they received his distress calls?

Flameout was quickly horrified with with what had happened within the next few moments, Iacon had opened fire on the incoming ship.

He made his way towards the gaping hole that lead outside of the build as he transformed in mid motion, the jet traveling quickly out from his hiding hole. He opened communication with the frequency he had picked up from the ship. "Are you lot a sight for sore optics!" He hailed the ship Fallout was piloting and tried to hail Huntron in process, he had a soft Australian accent, " Keep it steady, autobots in Iacon aren't how they used to be. Flying colors is about as good as painting a target on your backside friend, I'm Flameout and I'm probably the last sane Autobot left on Cybertron, let alone Iacon."

His scanners were on high alert, maneuvering around the shots that were being fired. He tried his luck with the bots that were fortified within Iacon's center. " Cease fire! You don't have to do this, they might be here to help us!"

[ ooc: Yo, just throwing myself in there. ]
Technically, you never stop touching yourself.

Nightcrawler

And so, the Seeker continued to limp along, systems chirpping as he heard a new sound. A jet? No... Someone couldn't have possibly been sent to help him! He looked back, optic's widening as he spotted the Autobot jet. "Oh... Of course... This solar cycle just keeps getting better and better... A-AARRGH!!" He cried out as he switched the power to his wing back on, sparks raining down from the whole in the lower half.

He shuddered in vicious pain, transforming before jetting towards the cargo hold at full throttle. His wing screamed in pain, but he had no choice. An Autobot flyer was not someone he would be able to get away from without flight. If he wanted to retain his flight, he was going to have to very quickly find some supplies he might be able to use from the wreckage. Moments later he was there and transforming back, his breathing coming unevenly. His vision flickered and started to lose resolution as he redirected his energy to internal repairs, hearing and all other sensors also dulling with it. He whimpered as he limped forward only to lean against a box to rest... Just... Just a short rest... The power was shut off to his wing again, mercifully numbing it. Still, the rest of him hurt though was fairing much better. Glowing red optics looked around to see if there was anything he might be able to use within sight of where he leaned.
Ons/Offs

Moony

" Disengage, I repeat disengage. You are firing on friendlies!" Pleaded Flameout, still they either did not receive his com-link or they were ignoring the 'traitor'. He sighed audibly, his scanners picking up the faint signal from below. He barely caught sight of the jet as it flew, he veered course unawares of the happenings below or that Huntron was even infiltrating the base at all. What kind of idiot would do that anyways? No one is possibly that stupid.

He only hoped the ship was strong enough to hold it's own against the blasts, if the pilot was smart they would've rerouted the power towards the energon shield to keep it safe until the glitched autobots within their base decided to cease fire. " I need to speak to your leader!" He once more hailed out to Fallout and Huntron, " Can you give me your status? I can patch you in with the base, I have their frequency! Maybe you guys can give some sense to them, they sure as hell are not listening to me."

Flamebot hovered low towards the ground, the ruins and rubble gave him optimum cover as he picked up the signal near the drop sight of the cargo hold. This was something Flameout did often, he would do rounds around the city, looking for injured or dying bots of any faction. He gained a small legend for himself, tales of a red and white jet saving the lost within the city. It was more of a ghost story and depending on who told it, the story changed greatly. It was hard work, but he still continued what he was programmed to do. Save lives and do his best, and primus he was going to do it. As the signal grew stronger, it meant he was closing in on the bot.

Transforming as fluidly as one could walk, Flameout shifted his right hand into the barrel of his medigun as he carefully landed. Peds walking gently along the ground shifting between cover before reaching the cargo hold and the Decepticon which sought refuge near it. "Steady, jet. I ain't gonna hurt you." He spoke softly, his other free hand gesturing for him to remain calm. He did a quick diagnostic scan of the seeker, though optics clearly gave him what was the problem. " You can't fly on that wing, don't force it to work it'll do you no good." He was speaking as gently as he could as he carefully crossed the distance between the two. A wounded decepticon was like a wounded animal, if you approuched to quickly or made a wrong move they could lash out at you.

Nightcrawler

He was so tired... Still, his short rest was over. He need to repair himself as quickly as he could so that he might be able to fly out and find some kind of shelter. His odds were very slim on his own, but slim was better than offline. Just as he was straightening someone called to him. Fear gripped him and his systems were brought back to full attention... All of them. "GAAH!!" He cried as his damaged wing sparked angrily in pain, his optics losing resolution for a moment from the sudden shock to his systems before coming back into focus. There before him, was that same white and red jet. He'd been chased down it seems. He was a Cybertron resident however, that much was clear. He wasn't nice and clean like that scout that had threatened him had been. He slowly backed away from the Autobot flyer, optics narrow.

"D0N'T YOU COME NEAR ME!!" He screeched quickly, panic gripping him. He really wasn't in any condition to fight, but what choice did he have now? He gasped as he found himself accidentally backed into a corner, quickly bringing up his arm to point the mounted null ray gun at him. He trembled visibly in fear, but didn't fire just yet. His weapons consumed energy after all and he didn't have much to spare and would need every ounce of it if he intended to repair all the damage done to him. For now, he would only threaten the other jet with it.
Ons/Offs

Moony

Flameout shifted his right hand back out, the barrel of the medigun hiding once more inside his arm. Raising up both servos towards the decepticon, he stopped his progression in movement. " Hey, calm down you're going to over heat." He sounded stern as he spoke, "I want to help you." He was hesitant to stay where he stood, he was out in the open and he wasn't sure if he could be seen and fired upon. His scanners continued it's sweep, if something came at them he'd know it.

" Between the both of us, we know you can't fire that weapon without the chance of going into stasis." He didn't sound threatening or cocky, it was as though he spoke with great concern. " Put the null-ray down seeker, I'm not going to attack you."

Nightcrawler

For the moment, the gun remained in place. "Why would an Autobot want to help a Decepticon? This is obviously a trick! You're trying to get me to let my guard down! Don't assume I am helpless Autobot!! I will not hesitate to fire!!" Says the one not firing... Of course. Flameout was wrong! He could fire his null ray! Once... A second shot would slam him straight into hard stasis. A single shot would leave him drained enough that it wasn't likely he would have the energy to run away, let alone take flight a second time on his damaged wing. As it was, he was nearly 100% sure he lacked the energy to warp away anymore.

"S-stay away! I won't believe your filthy Autobot lies!" He snapped weakly, obviously exhausted as it was. His aim was even swaying as he struggled to remain standing despite the damage he'd taken on. "I will shot! I'm not bluffing!" That was a half lie. He would indeed shoot in desperation, but he really didn't want to...
Ons/Offs

Moony

Flameout kept his hands up, he narrowed his optics as soon as the Decepticon questioned his motives. "...Because I haven't forgotten what our civilization was built on." He frowned, memories were what kept him running now. He'd replay them right before he'd go into recharge, to remind himself why he was taking the burdens of a dying world. "I remember what our home was like before Megatron, before he decided to turn it into a dreadnought!" This was true, he remembered how things had escalated and severely got out of hand, Megatron ruled the decepticons with the notion to make the Transformers the most powerful race in the galaxy. The idea at first was good, to protect Cybertron from any further onslaught from outside forces... It just turned into something else, it became a power struggle and a blood fight over ideals. " Peace Through Tyranny. Remember that slogan? How far has that gotten?" He asked, not taking another step further. " I am not petty enough to continue a feud that has no purpose at this point, I want to rebuild our home... Not burn it down to the ground." He had his communication link open when he spoke about why he wanted to help, he made sure if anyone had heard him they would even if they wanted to or not. Quietly he shut it off as he then continued to speak to the seeker. " Unless you are still loyal to a leader that has left you all behind, I suggest you take my help even if you don't like it. We have no word on what happened after the Ark left... Judging by this, the autobots who left with Optimus may have gotten the distress signal I sent... I doubt the bots in Iacon have any idea what they are doing."