Escape: A Spy vs Spy role play.

Started by Cardwolf, May 20, 2010, 06:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

Alright I'm looking for two players, one male and one female for this.  The setting is a castle town located in Tuscany in modern times.  Cars, modern weapons and armor exist as well as anything that you can think of that doesn't stretch the boundries of current invention. 

In 2010, the world went into chaos as the unthinkable happened.  The United States of America fell to surrogates placed inside of the white house by jealous countries.  The United States having fallen out of power receeded into a collection of packet resistances about the country.  Seeking to restore themselves to their former glory, Americans began elite special operative training to teach others to gain access into secret regions of other countries and over throw them.  Two Elite Agents have been assigned to the case and have already inflitrated most of the European countries.  Both entered in Tuscany for the thought of vacation, they both never realized they were being followed.  Now they are being hunted by a special operative from Britians elite and have found themselves trapped in a tuscan castle town which has been surrounded by the British M16 forces.  Now they have to escape before they or found or worse killed.

I'm looking for strong roleplayers and anyone can take any role they wish.  First come first serve basis.  I'll take the role that isn't taken.