A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal had a surprised look on his face as a mini-tornado appeared under him, almost losing his balance, and was glad when Kiryu let him down again, almost wanting to kiss the ground. Then another person came asking for Eva. "What he said. She's in my dorm talking with Alex about something. Pretty certain they don't want to be interrupted." he said as he straightened all of his clothes.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Gideon

Gideon sighed "Well that makes me nervous haha." He sat down as well might aswell wait.

LimitlessNikkie

I was shocked by her conclusion and the shook my head realizing I'd butchered my words, god this is complicated. "I would never ask that of you. Never." I said firmly "I'm telling you this to explain why I acted like a bitch towards Ro...him when he brought me back here and to explain why I will not be sharing him with you in any way, the instincts to do something incredible idiotic are too new and erratic for me to trust myself to control them all the time. I would hate to lose your friendship over something like this, I rather deal with rewarmed blood for the kitchen and never taste fresh blood again then do that." I said looking away "I'm sorry for the distress I've caused you. I hope you can forgive me."

Kaiser Maverick

“All I know it has something to do with a mess.Any suggestions?"

Kevben Battleheart

"It has something to do with me," Rogal said as he sat down and pulled out his silver knife and played with it a little, "but what about me exactly I have no clue."
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva was quite calm during all this.  It was Alex that seemed to be having the greatest problem.   Silence became heavy between them as Ava began to think of her words.  They did come from separate worlds.   This was most evident, but it also pained her to see her friend like this.  Biting her lower lip, worried she might make things worse again, but knowing this couldn't go on.  She said, "Excuse me for just one moment, Alex.  I'm just going to the door."

Rising, she opened the door looking for Rogar, but finding they had been joined by Lyk.  "Lyk!"  She had been startled.  She had been wondering all the way to the door how long she could go without feeding for a while.  But she pushed that away, as she looked at Rogal.  "Rogal", she said softly, "we need you now."  Opening the door further, she waited for him to enter, but her eyes were on Lyk, as she slowly closed the door, the look of a lost child upon her face.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal looked up when he heard Eva call his name, a look of confusion as his face as he got up and joined the two as Eva closed the door behind him. "What is it that you two require?" he asked, confused as to what they needed him for.

Gideon

After seeing the look on Eva's face Lyk looked at the ground "Maybe this wasn;t the best idea afterall."

LimitlessNikkie

He entered and a war sprang to life within me, logic waring with instinct and I felt like running so I could get control again. Feeling so close to losing control was so unnatural to me it was making me crazy. The savageness I'd hidden from Eva surged forward and I made myself stay still, digging my nails into the flashy part of my palm I fought to hold onto control to keep from screaming in frustration. I just wanted her to accept my apologies so I could go back to feeding as I done for 75 years and get back to being me. Get back to being happy and full of joy. But I owed her this to at least stay and listen to what she had to say even if it was painful for me.

Edhel Tari

After closing the door and seeing the reaction that was happening to Alex, her heart went out to her.  But....this had to be resolved.   "Rogar, why don't you stand way over there."  She pointed to the corner, then she looked back at Alex, going over to sit next to her.  With a voice of authority no one had ever heard before, Eva began to speak.  Not loud, not shouting, but a voice she only used when reason needed to be met here.

"Alex, look at me.  Because you need to look into my eyes and hear me.  I don't want to hear your protests, quite frankly, I'm tired of this dance.  So listen to me, cause I am firm in this resolve."  She glanced over at Rogar and then back at her.  She could see that they both had feelings for each other, everything in her being made it clear to everyone in the room but the two who had come to mean so much to her.  "You have been acting strange ever since Rogar arrived.  It should've been you in the hallway, not me.  Or maybe the situation needed me, so you could learn to control the urge to take more than you should."  Reaching out to touch her hand, she confessed.  "When Rogar told me you had rejected him and that you didn't need me to take care of you.  I could hear the pain in his voice.  I could sense that he had enjoyed some type of oneness between you both.  He cares for you, Alex.  Not like he care for me, I'm his mistress.  But you were not, and yet he gladly gave of himself.  What kind of slave grows fond of someone else?"  She asked pausing.

Then going on, she said, "And you, with your bravado about how you have no control.  Please!!!  Look at you now, controlling yourself.  Having feelings for him.  You say you want to possess him?  Of course you do, you like him.  Maybe even love him, I don't know.  But that kind of love does not exist between Rogar and myself.  I will NOT BE CONTRADICTED IN THIS, Alex.!"

Turning to Rogar she asked,  "Do you want to be with this woman?  To have her as your mistress, to serve her, love her?  And do not lie to me, I'm on my last good nerve in this...I will fight you both, if i must."

Then turning to Alex, "Would you accept this human, take care of him, feed him, nourish him and learn not to drain him dry?"

Her eyes were glaring at the both of them, and their silliness in this whole situation.  Why didn't they both just tell her?  But this was the last straw.  Either they confessed or there would be hell to pay.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal had noticed how Alex seemed to react to him after he came into the room but before he could say anything Eva had directed him to a corner far from her and Alex and he did so without complaint. Rogal listened as Eva spoke to Alex, his arms crossed as he watched the two with interested eyes, and he was a bit surprised by how straightforward Eva was being. Soon he started to tune her out, thinking she only wanted him there in case Alex did anything stupid, but as soon as Eva asked him her question he was about to protest when she warned that she would fight him.

Sighing, Rogal nodded his head slowly. "Yes Eva, I would. Maybe I was lying to myself, maybe not, but now I know where I am needed." he said as he looked up at Alex, wondering what her answer was.

LimitlessNikkie

It felt like the world turned upsidedown then dropped away completely. I wanted my normal life back and as Eva spoke of Rogal being hurt I felt sick, I wondered if anything would ever be the same for me again. I felt like a lost child as she spoke of love and caring and wondered if something so simple could be why I was acting like a stranger.
When Rogal said he's serve me I wanted to cry I could feel tears in my eyes and blinked them away, instinct demanded I claim him but I couldn't live with myself if I did. I'd hated being a slave fledgling I wouldn't make him my slave. "I don't want your servitude Rogal, if you want to be with me it'll be of your own free will."

Edhel Tari

Eva almost started to cry as each profess their need for each other.  She could see she had done the right thing.  Suddenly, Eva was like a kid at Christmas, if they had celebrated that holiday back home.  Clasping her hands together excitedly under her chin, she grinned from ear to ear.  Going over to Rogar, she took his hand and walk over to Alex, taking her hand.  "I now pronounce you human and vampire.  My you both be happy."  She said softly, placing their hands together then leaning down and hugging Alex, kissing her on the cheek.  Then she moved towards Rogar,  and smiled.  "Be happy my friend."  Hugging him, she kiss his cheek then licked it.  Pulling back and saying, "Just for old times sake."  Laughing, she headed for the door, opened it, closed it softly behind her and leaned against it, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Everything ok Eva?" Lyk asked when she came out she seemed happier than she was earlier.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal wasn't really surprised by Alex's answer, recalling when he had let her feed from him, and he actually smiled at it but he had no time to speak for Eva had already taken his hand and dragged him over to Alex and then brought their hands together in hers. This was a side of Eva he had never seen of Eva but he didn't let the thought linger as she licked him on the cheek, drawing a laugh out of him, before she left the two of them alone.

Smiling at Alex, Rogal wiped away a tear that had sled down her cheek. "You know that I will do so willingly. I wouldn't be doing this out of my own free will after all." he told her, hoping she would say yes.

Edhel Tari

Eva looked at Lyk, and said.  "I just gave away my slave to Alex.  But I don't think he will be a slave anymore.  I think they kinda like each other."  She smiled weakly.  She was happy for them and didn't regret one moment what she had done.  "I've only got one problem..."  It was at that moment she actually realized..."I'm starving and I just can't gag that horrible cold blood down again."    She shrugged.  "Now what do I do?"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

Kieyu sighed as Eva came out of the room.He stood up,staggering abit and brushed himself off.“Guess
Im not needed here anymore."he says with a smile and walks off towards his room.

Gideon

"Well Eva do you have to feed on a humans blood or can you feed on something similiar?"

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled at him feeling calm truely calm for the first time since he showed up. Everything just seemed to float away for a moment as I looked at him and happines bubbled up within me. "If she licks you like that again I'm going to be really irritated." I say laughing squeesing his hand lightly my eyes shinning with happiness. 

Edhel Tari

Eva looked confused.  "There is no other.  So I can't answer that question, its rather obvious."  She watched as Kiryu walked away.   Seemed he was always alone. 

Then looking back at Lyk.  "If I don't eat soon....I could become something out of a scary novel, I don't know Lyk what would happen, I've never gone without before.  I may have to move out of the room until other arrangements could be made."  She said sadly.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Well if it's possible you could feed on mine like I said if it's possible this once you could if you want."

Edhel Tari

Eva looked at him strangely.  Had she heard him right?  "Feed on you.....this one time?   Lyk, once isn't going to be enough.  Once I feed I'll want more. And besides, who knows what your dna would do to me?  I don't think its possible.  But.....its sweet of you to offer."  She said reaching out and touching his arm lightly in gratitude before moving on down the hall slowly.

In a few hours, I will be hurting really bad.  "I really need to move out of the room, Lyk, before I hurt someone."
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal laughed at Alex's apparent dislike of having him being licked by others. Looking into her face, Rogal was glad to see that she appeared to be happy and nothing else. "So, what do we do now? Are you hungry?" he asked, knowing that most likely she was.

Gideon

"But Eva I don't want you to go. We can find someone for you to feed on I know we can."

LimitlessNikkie

"No I'm fine for the moment" I said thinking about all Eva had said and her worry about not having him for food "But I'm worried about Eva...she hates that cold stuff." I was thinkig hard I didn't want her feeding from him. Hell I thought to myself knowing what I'd have to ask him to do. "would you blood let for her like you did the first day?" I asked quietly