[Retry] Magic, fantasy, or transformtion? [Player looking for a game]

Started by Kaedia, February 13, 2014, 11:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxy Rocket

Haruuuum.

From the look of things, the rp might not get off the ground. I didn't really understand the wanting of an ooc thread at this point, because I didn't really understand the preference for a narrower audience. Maaaaybe that means someone less doltish than me shoud be running the show. Zefis hasn't posted in here in a bit and she didn't have a character nailed down.

And I might have derailed the intention of the game by wanting to get horror-ee with it instead of sexy catgirls and tentacles or something.

I'd give it until at least Monday to see where things are but... doubting things just now. We'll see what happens.

AribethAmkiir

Please don't drop the game simply because our communication broke down.   :-(

Cessali

I had another idea take me but have been verrahbusy.  Something should be up by end of Monday.

Aribeth, the idea looks good; every gang of pulp-like heroes should have someone savvy among them and musician concepts tend to be pretty entertaining in general.

Kaedia

I'm still present. I've been trying to come up with a character idea that really kicks off my imaginative juices but I've been at odds end. My attempts at outside inspiration has been a flop. I'm still thinking something on the rogue end of the spectrum. Perhaps with a knack for inventions with a morally grey philosophy on life. A Robin Hood but with much less giving and a lot more keeping. Or she could be more of a social butterfly; someone who does her deeds not with sleight of hand but through a silver tongue.

If anyone has any ideas they'd like to toss my way I'm ears... or eyes... for it.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Roxy Rocket

At this point I'm going to withdraw. That's a bit lousy of me after offering to run a game. My reasons are that I'm not getting the feedback and input I was hoping for, I don't feel comfortable being perscriptive considering it's not my thread to begin with, and I've definitely wandered from the original request.

Sorry to do this to you folks, but I'd rather say it now and be definite.

Kaedia

It's alright. Things happen and not everything works out. At least you tried!

That does mean the thread is back open to other ideas if anyone has one to share.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Vanetias