Smutty Anthro Furry Homebrew D&D 5e Campaign-Interest Thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, September 24, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 29, 2018, 08:21:05 PM
Yes a Ungulus Buffalo/Bison breed would be such.   

I will try to find a handbook somewhere to start.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 08:23:38 PM
I will try to find a handbook somewhere to start.

Oh I also forgot to list the goat as a breed.   Goat mother is going to be mad at me.   ;D

https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Raesokeran_Ungulus_(5e_Race)

I suggest reading through the thread here especially my initial layout of the world and what is detailed. 

Here is a link to help put together a character. 

http://www.5esrd.com/home/

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 29, 2018, 08:31:06 PM
Oh I also forgot to list the goat as a breed.   Goat mother is going to be mad at me.   ;D

Roselin: *rests chin on shoulder and tips her chin up with a riding crop* "Now why would I do that darling? Surely it was an honest mistake...right?"

Rose is gonna be so fun to play. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Elven Sex Goddess

To help people look things up the setting I have created a world builder thread for such.  So people do not have to hunt through this thread. 

Beast World a smutty anthro campaign Guide

Conundrum

I am interested and leaning towards a few options currently for character ideas, a human who believes strongly in the rightful dominance of humans over other species was an initial ideas but feel it may clash too much with the party depending on the campaign, a rhino who has made it clear his opposition to his slavery and seeks to break the chains that bind him and his people, a wolffolk that believes he can carve out his own kingdom in the west from nomad lands, and my last idea kind of randomly came to me and will need some more information, like if water is still traversable because a Tabaxi Caribbean pirate sounds fun.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Conundrum on September 29, 2018, 11:04:06 PM
I am interested and leaning towards a few options currently for character ideas, a human who believes strongly in the rightful dominance of humans over other species was an initial ideas but feel it may clash too much with the party depending on the campaign, a rhino who has made it clear his opposition to his slavery and seeks to break the chains that bind him and his people, a wolffolk that believes he can carve out his own kingdom in the west from nomad lands, and my last idea kind of randomly came to me and will need some more information, like if water is still traversable because a Tabaxi Caribbean pirate sounds fun.

Welcome  and yes there is still travel on the water.  An as such yes pirates  that prey on merchant ships.   

Chanticleer

Quote from: Conundrum on September 29, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

I can't speak for everyone, obviously, but my character wouldn't blink twice at a human speciesist. He hasn't drunk the kool-aid as such, but he sort of is in a 'this is the way the world works' headspace. Not resentfully, it's just 'how things are.' He doesn't always like it's effects, but he doesn't like what happens when someone falls from a high place, either. That doesn't mean you can fight gravity or should waste energy bitching about it.

He'd actually probably get along with such a person better than he would with your rhino character. He'd find that one somewhat terrifying because such people always end up getting everyone around them hurt.
My current O/os (need work)

Laughing Hyena

So thus far we have two fighters (one soldier, one gladiator), a soulknife, and a bard. Not too bad of a spread.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
So thus far we have two fighters (one soldier, one gladiator), a soulknife, and a bard. Not too bad of a spread.

hmm I might be going cleric/sorcerer multiclass honestly. Kind of was doing soulknife for the capstone of immortality...also we're kind of needing more healing and magical dps. Still would be making her a dominatrix, just somewhat less subtle. xD

Then again mystic gets good later on.

arggh! xD
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Elven Sex Goddess

In the world builder thread I have made adjustments to the Ungulus for traits that do not apply to this campaign.   Such as the issue with races that are not in the campaign.   

Chanticleer

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 30, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
hmm I might be going cleric/sorcerer multiclass honestly. Kind of was doing soulknife for the capstone of immortality...also we're kind of needing more healing and magical dps. Still would be making her a dominatrix, just somewhat less subtle. xD

Then again mystic gets good later on.

arggh! xD

So obviously an enchanter and cleric of maybe lust or domination. Speaking of gods, what kind of pantheon do we have in your world Elven?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 05:29:21 PM
So obviously an enchanter and cleric of maybe lust or domination. Speaking of gods, what kind of pantheon do we have in your world Elven?

Well she also might be a deer now because they get better shit for their racial mechanics (aka she can have a good starting value in dex, wis and cha...also 35 movment speed). Also cause I found a better look that reflects her domme side a little more :3

I think she might go zeal or arcana for her domain and draconic for her bloodline. Give her that extra little omph of durability and skill monkey quality ;)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 30, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Well she also might be a deer now because they get better shit for their racial mechanics (aka she can have a good starting value in dex, wis and cha...also 35 movment speed). Also cause I found a better look that reflects her domme side a little more :3

I think she might go zeal or arcana for her domain and draconic for her bloodline. Give her that extra little omph of durability and skill monkey quality ;)

No image came through.

Drowdeviant

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

I have updated the Beast World Guide and added the deities of Beast World.   

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294042.0

Chanticleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 30, 2018, 06:50:21 PM
I have updated the Beast World Guide and added the deities of Beast World.   

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294042.0

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 06:21:22 PM
No image came through.

I was able to load it by copy-pasting it into a different browser but Safari doesn't love it for some reason. Also, it seems much more monstergirl than the examples given by the GM, but that may or may not matter to folks.

Giantmutantcrab

Hi guys.

I'm still interested.

I'm trying to decipher this new rpg system.

Please be patient with me.

Thank you.

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 30, 2018, 07:03:35 PM
Hi guys.

I'm still interested.

I'm trying to decipher this new rpg system.

Please be patient with me.

Thank you.

Hey GMC, let me know where you're stuck, maybe we can figure it out together or something.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on September 30, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
Hey GMC, let me know where you're stuck, maybe we can figure it out together or something.

It is with great shame that I admit that I am stuck... Trying to find a pdf of 5th edition to begin my character.

*bows head in shame*

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 30, 2018, 07:09:00 PM
It is with great shame that I admit that I am stuck... Trying to find a pdf of 5th edition to begin my character.

*bows head in shame*

I've been using the website which was linked earlier, mostly, plus studying other sites where people posted their character designs or discussed building characters.

This is the more specific starting point.

Winds Of Lust

If this is not yet full up, this sounds like my kind of fun :D

Who and what to play...Ya'll don't have a submissive human female, or a dedicated female submisive either. Perhaps I could be both ( or maybe a switch, we shall see how she pans out in my head) either way I'd be more than happy to fill that role.

I'm already playing two paladins in two different games...so I really probably shouldn't make a third active paladin...But I'll admit I feel my self-control failing...The idea of a strong holy submissive does scratch an itch...

EDIT

Or perhaps a Tabaxi, just realized there are no reps of some of the other core races haha

Elven Sex Goddess

Still open Winds of Lust,  and welcome.   Play what you want and will have the  most enjoyment with playing. 

As for a human submissive female.    I would suggest getting with  Drowdeviant about perhaps creating a background.  Since his character is a Ungulus slave and she is a dom.  While you wish to play a human gal who is submissive.   So a mistress that is sub to her slave.   

Anyways it is just a suggestion. 

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on September 30, 2018, 07:15:34 PM
If this is not yet full up, this sounds like my kind of fun :D

Who and what to play...Ya'll don't have a submissive human female, or a dedicated female submisive either. Perhaps I could be both ( or maybe a switch, we shall see how she pans out in my head) either way I'd be more than happy to fill that role.

I'm already playing two paladins in two different games...so I really probably shouldn't make a third active paladin...But I'll admit I feel my self-control failing...The idea of a strong holy submissive does scratch an itch...

EDIT

Or perhaps a Tabaxi, just realized there are no reps of some of the other core races haha

I do love the idea of a submissive holy woman to round us out as well. Also makes a lovely dynamic for the entire team. One slave comfortable with their lot in life. Another with ambitions and a dominating side to them, a headsman with the ideas of improving his lot in life, a gladiator slave whom is a hopeless romantic. Love it! ^_^

Chanticleer

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 30, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
I do love the idea of a submissive holy woman to round us out as well. Also makes a lovely dynamic for the entire team. One slave comfortable with their lot in life. Another with ambitions and a dominating side to them, a headsman with the ideas of improving his lot in life, a gladiator slave whom is a hopeless romantic. Love it! ^_^

I agree wholeheartedly. The interaction in the party looks like it'll be fantastic.