Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Sure, I've got earphones.

Would you like me if I wanted to take you golfing?

Miscellany

Sure, I'm sure there are some courses that need a new lawn mower.

Would you like me if I asked to drive the cart ?

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Despairs

Go for it. Would you like me if the club in my hand, accidentally slipped from my hands and hit you, while in I was in the midst of a back swing?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Miscellany

Uhm, no.   That would suck -

Would you like me if a threw a tantrum and threw another club at you ?

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Despairs

Yes, because in the end, it was my fault and I take full responsibility for my actions. Would you like me if I bought you flowers?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lapine

Absolutely.

Would you like me if I serenaded you from the street in front of your house?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I gave you one of my kidneys because you needed one?

AmandaKD

Definately.

Would you like me if I smoke cigarettes?

Lapine

Yes, as long as you don't steal my lighter ;)

Would you like me if I brought you fresh flowers from the garden?

sree

Of course.
Would you like me if we stayed in bed on Sundays?
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Lapine

Of course.  Isn't that what Sundays are for?  ;)

Would you like me if I used a magic marker to graffiti you?

sree

Umm I would, but there will be some coming your way too :P

Would you like me if I drew a portrait of you but it looked clowny?
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Lapine

Sure.  I'm kinda clowny anyway.

Would you like me if I asked you to put on my dress so I could pin it up for hemming?

Despairs

Depends on the dress. Would you like me if made you into a video game character?

sree

I would love it.
Would you like me if I wrote a song for you?

My O&O

Lapine

That would be super sweet!

Would you like me if I texted you just to say good morning?

sree

Yes ^^
Would you like me if I called you everyday just to hear your voice?

My O&O

Lapine

But of course; that would be very sweet.

Would you like me if I needed some alone time each day?

sree

Yes, I respect that. But we would better have a lot of us time.

Would you like me if I watched foreign movies?

My O&O

Lapine

Sure.  That could be my alone time.

Would you like me if I taught you to cook?

Despairs

I already know how to cook, but I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to learn more. Would you like me if I asked you to fly away with me to Europe?

Trigon

Depends on where, but for the most part yes.

Would you like me if we instead went to Asia?

Despairs

Napoli, Parama, Siciliy, etc. Yes, as long as we don't set foot in pyongyang. Would you like me if I taught how to disassemble and fire a semi automatic rifle?

Captain Maltese

I would be interested, although I am familiar with G3 - but I doubt that's what you had in mind. It's mainly a full auto anyway.

Would you like me if I showed you how to load and fire a Black Bess flintlock?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Ah, yes. The G3. Never handled it. Yes. Would you like me if I suggested we go out for target practice with a dummy, using the AR-556?