Charmed: Redux - Looking For Men!

Started by undisclosedtoyou, December 14, 2011, 02:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

We are still looking for a few more to join us! We are a slow paced game so you don't have to worry about posting speeds blurring by while you are busy with other things. Our group is pretty laid back and easy going as well. We'd love to have some more male characters or even alt lifestyled sorts! We are easy that way ;D

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

We'd even accept one shot characters, those who could/would die once their situation is resolved.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, I watched few episodes but I can say I never watched the series actively. There is wiki ofc for info reference. So I am wondering can I make a male warlock? The case where one parent is full blood warlock and other was a witch (good witch at that, a forced rape/pregnancy case scenario).

My guy would be somewhere grey zone in moral sense; he accepts he is warlock and he never seeks get rid of his powers. But he neither actively hunts witches but rather hunts demons and other supernatural creatures for their powers. Also few times which he had hunted witches were the evil witches or rivals in warlock circle. Overall his plot at moment is just to grow stronger but not doing 'everything' for it and also seeks enjoy life and living in general.

But consider they can infinity amount steal powers so far as it's known; is there certain limit how many magic spells/powers a warlock can known when they start the RP or is it more what powers are allowed to know? He had heritage one power from mother side and one from father side (besides his power stealing which is overall warlock theme). These powers which he was born with he calls as original powers.

playfullchick76

I would be willing to play as an innocent, or future whitelighter when there's room, just to let you know.

Josietta

We may accept one more warlock, then we need to cut the cord there. We have a few of them as it stands. Feel free to work up a sheet, Zaer and send it over to Dis and myself and we'll discuss where we can go with it. You start out with essentially "starting" powers, the charmed wiki explains all the powers for warlocks. You can find our game info here and there is a link on that page that will direct you to which ever affiliation you need.

playfullchick> we are indeed still accepting innocents. :)  Feel free to write up a sheet following the character creation template found here.

Once you both are ready  please be sure to PM the sheets to both undisclosedtoyou and myself. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Caeli

On the subject of love interests - definitely wouldn't mind a potential love interest or friend (mortal or magical) for Brie in the story!

Though I must say, the Mitchell twins' Whitelighter is very fine-looking... ;) Brie doesn't usually mix business and pleasure, but once in a while...
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Autumn Sativus

I see in some places Chris Halliwell is labelled taken and in others he is available. I'm wondering which is correct?
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Josietta

alxnjsh is indeed playing the role of Chris Halliwell.   I'll have dis fix those up as soon as she gets a chance.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on January 11, 2012, 07:36:16 AM
We may accept one more warlock, then we need to cut the cord there. We have a few of them as it stands. Feel free to work up a sheet, Zaer and send it over to Dis and myself and we'll discuss where we can go with it. You start out with essentially "starting" powers, the charmed wiki explains all the powers for warlocks. You can find our game info here and there is a link on that page that will direct you to which ever affiliation you need.

playfullchick> we are indeed still accepting innocents. :)  Feel free to write up a sheet following the character creation template found here.

Once you both are ready  please be sure to PM the sheets to both undisclosedtoyou and myself. :)

As always, Josi is correct, thanks for answering Josi <3

Quote from: Caeli on January 11, 2012, 09:38:43 AM
On the subject of love interests - definitely wouldn't mind a potential love interest or friend (mortal or magical) for Brie in the story!

Though I must say, the Mitchell twins' Whitelighter is very fine-looking... ;) Brie doesn't usually mix business and pleasure, but once in a while...

That he is! lmao.

Quote from: Saffron on January 11, 2012, 10:00:16 AM
I see in some places Chris Halliwell is labelled taken and in others he is available. I'm wondering which is correct?

Yeah. he is taken, I just need to update the other threads.  The one list that will always be up to date is in the character thread.

Quote from: Josietta on January 11, 2012, 10:32:00 AM
alxnjsh is indeed playing the role of Chris Halliwell.   I'll have dis fix those up as soon as she gets a chance.

Doing that now love.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Alrighty everyone, we're officially filled up.  We might open recruitment later on, a big thank you to everyone who did join us :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's