Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Laughter cures so many things.  Yes!

Would you like me if...milk shot out of my nose when I laughed?

Belle33

Yes, since you have that long tongue and could tiddy up in one swipe.

Would you like me if I accidentally washed your whites with my colors, turning your undies all pink?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Whaaaaat? I suppose you'd also then make some crack about me liking some silly teen singer? Ok, I'd like you.. but I'd be reeeeaaaaallllyyyyyyyy super irritated! :P

Would you like me if I did the same with ALL your clothes, sheets, towels, etc.. but with blue.. making them all tie-dyed?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would, I love tie-dyed.

Would you like me if I started singing "Oh when the ants come marching in?"

Mordred

So.. do I get the option of actual ants added into this pondering thought.. going single file.. alternating regular ant and red ant? If so, yesssss.

Would you like me if I dispersed bread crumbs to watch the amazing ants feat of strength?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would! I love ants, they are so much fun to watch.

Would you like me to pour some of those red ants in your coffee? 

Mordred

*Shakes head at such wickedly dastardly thoughts.. bowing, impressed at the devious imagination and utter cheek*

Believe it or not, I kinda like the idea if those ants running around on my tongue. And their bite, in my opinion, isn't all that bad. A slight jolting sensation but nothing too disturbing. Although puttin' the tykes in hot coffee.. actually watching them freak out will be kinda fun!

Would you like me if I trained a little gang of these little wonders of the natural world to carry a cube of sugar to my coffee cup.. falling in until I give them leave?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

OMG you are too much.  XD

Would you like me to record them dancing in your cup of scalding coffee, then send the video to PETA  I mean America's funniest ant videos?

Mordred

Ants influenced by me.. won't show up on any silly human filming device! But yeahhhh, be my guest.

Would you like me if I did a swapperoo with your recording.. which.. well.. ended up being quite embarrassing for you? Amazing what can be found with a little digging!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would like you.. to hop off the nearest freight train into a slithering sloppy ....oh look a shiny penny.  :P

Would you like me if I replaced your blue jello with chocolate?

Mordred

Depends.. can it at least have a slightly blueish tinge, still wobble, and still break apart in such a cool, silly way? No.. ok, yeah you're ok, still.. just barely! :P

Would you like me if I went back in time, added Tom & Jerry to all the old writings in the 'early caves'.. distributed X-Men comics to the senate in Rome.. started a whispering bunch of rumors that some day a crazy vampire with a name similar to 'morbid' would rule the world.. and last, but not least.. found out what all the buzz about December 2012 was all about? *random but valid little desires* :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'd be a bit confused for a few minutes but yes, I'd like you.  :P

..I mad you some hot chocolate on a cold winter day, wrapped you in a big fuzzy blanket and sat talking your ear off while is snowed outside preventing your escape?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ephemera

If the chocolate was dark... of course I would!

... if I dragged you outside to build a snowman and pelted you with snowballs by surprise?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Kazuume

hehe yeah!

I called you by the wrong name all the time?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

At first.. it would be lightly irritating. Later, yeah, it would not be cool. BUT.. later.. if I detected a sly little grin and knew you did it just to wind me up.. ohhhhh I'm sick but I have a weakness for bratty behavior. Sure, I'd like you!

Would you like me if each day you knew to expect a prank.. no warning.. varying degrees of either making you suddenly giggle like mad or scaring you down to those crazy little cells of blood inside.. just something.. like a ticking device ready to go off at anyyyyyyyy moment?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would like you, but know this turn about is fair play.

Would you like me if I kept changing on a daily basis, making you think you keep meeting some one new?

Mordred

That would be such a trip, I couldn't help but seriously dig the devious imagination. Absolutely yes.

Would you like me if for each day, I did a different accent.. but everything else is the same?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Hmmm... well yeah.. okay ... that might be fun.

Would you like me if I sang off key in the shower?

Insanityenviesme

I would, cause I'd never notice it :)

Would you like me if I insisted on joining you in the song?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

I'd like that - then I wouldn't have to listen to myself.

Would you like me if I forgot the lyrics and just la la la'd over have the song?

Insanityenviesme

I'd love that.. I usually remember lyrics, but I such at la la las

Would you like me if I showed off, but I was actually unbearable?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

I could handle that.

Would you like me if I dropped your cell phone off the ledge from eight stories up? Opppps

Insanityenviesme

-laughs- Well, you'll have to be punished for it, so yes :D

Would you like me if the 'punishment' kept going on and on and on? >:)
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

If by 'punish' you mean shoot an amused glare - then yes.  *laughs*

Would you like me if I accidentally tossed your little black book in roaring fireplace?  Double oooopps

Insanityenviesme

Nooooooo... -jumps into the fire and gets burnt promptly-

I hate you!!!

Would you like me if I stole your little black book?
Moments of Sanity