Pathfinder Skulls and shackles (closed for apps see new thread for second table)

Started by Tamhansen, March 11, 2016, 07:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mellowdude

I thought there was an alternate racial trait that let you do that. Sorry, I derped.

mellowdude

However, as a half elf, you can pick the Fey Magic alternate racial trait and use Longstrider once a day in a favored terrain (psst... I recommend Water :P) if you give up Keen Senses.

Blinkin

I hadn't considered an elf for the role, although it's something to consider. The ability scores wouldn't change overall... move the 2 points from int to con and the net effect is zip.

On the other hand, I'm wary of making significant changes to the character as he is at this late date and there is the wisdom bonus to the dual minded alternate trait, which allowed me to keep Wisdom at a 10 and focus more on what makes a Swashbuckler fun to play. His Fort is going to suck for the next several turns as it is.

The Fey option for the half-elf is an option though. His perception sucks anyway, so it wouldn't loose much and the long strider option would let him tumble at 20' a round instead of 15... My intention had been to eventually contract someone to enchant boots with Longstrider, but that's still an option... would they stack? A 25' tumble? ;)

Going off to look at the alternate cracial options.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Tamhansen

Mellowdude. Character looks great, just two remarks:

pragmatic advisor and precise healer are both magic traits. You can only have one of each category.

You're also short one language. You get to pick one more.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Tamhansen

Freeko, no remarks as to the character. Looks great.

Okay, just waiting for Ruby and Chula to hand in chars
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.