Part fantasy RP F seeking M

Started by Tenda, March 31, 2011, 06:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenda

Okay, so I am still new to this but really want to try. Most my RPs have been short bursts and I want something longer. I have limited time for this though so partner needs to patient if I don't write right away. I've never started a RP either so..
Anyhow a possible few plots:
ACCIDENTAL VAMPIRE -
Bridgette stumbles across a Vampire about to turn his first Human but becomes distracted by her and kills the girl. In anger he turns Bridgette and finds a timid girl full of suprises!

PURRFECTLY DELICIOUS -
Frost is a Silver Neko on the run. She stole something from the Dragons and they want it back. Enter the Male role (your choice, Human, Vampire, Werewolf, etc.) to get her out of this mess.

That's all I have so far. I know I want to do posts not PMs and such.

Bridgette
Brunette with Green eyes and freckles along her nose and cheeks. She has an athletic build and stands 5'8". She is shy and uncertain about people in general. Her best friend being a book and her orange tabby cat, Toby. Can anyone bring her out of her shell?

Frost
Silver long locks to match her eyes, ears, and fluffy tail. She is short at 5'2" with round hips and breasts to match. She hides a secret past. Can he uncover the truth before the Dragons do?

I prefer Male playing male.. For now. =)
Can I lick you?

The Emperor Zelos

Xenolord

I kinda like "Accidental Vampire", and wouldn't mind playin' your Vampire.