Saint Catherine's School for S.L.U.T's reboot and interest check

Started by Jarod1, October 25, 2010, 06:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Name: Violet Granger
Sexuality: Bisexual switch, submissive towards other staff, Domme to students
Class: both regular and extracurricular Home studies (cooking) manners, hosting and being the perfect pet
Brief History: From a very happy family, her mother was a her father's pet.  She went to a school like St Catherines, trained to be a teacher and then joined the staff here.  She has a set of rooms, a large kitchen classroom, a flat for training the girls and her own living rooms.

She loves to submit to teachers, she has always got a huge kink from that.  But students she is a strict but kind Domme. 

Personality: Caring, happy, outgoing.  Loves sex and is always eager to please.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

KikuLei

aya

Jarod1

Quote from: kaz on November 02, 2010, 01:24:59 PM
Name: Violet Granger
Sexuality: Bisexual switch, submissive towards other staff, Domme to students
Class: both regular and extracurricular Home studies (cooking) manners, hosting and being the perfect pet
Brief History: From a very happy family, her mother was a her father's pet.  She went to a school like St Catherines, trained to be a teacher and then joined the staff here.  She has a set of rooms, a large kitchen classroom, a flat for training the girls and her own living rooms.

She loves to submit to teachers, she has always got a huge kink from that.  But students she is a strict but kind Domme. 

Personality: Caring, happy, outgoing.  Loves sex and is always eager to please.

Very nice character Kaz.  I love her, and can't wait to be part of her class.

kaz

Oh yes she is gonna be fun.  Loves sex, except with dirty old men.  LOL
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Jarod1

Peter Mercer is out then.

On that note, teacher select a class room if you haven't, if you need a new classroom let me know and I'll make it, or make one yourself and send me a link so I can add it to list of locations

Jarod1

Teachers, I have set up your classrooms.  take alook at the links and you can set your self up from there.  If anybody else need a class or anything let me know but I think we're good to go.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

nik200

yasarra

Name: Rhyssa Donovan

Sexuality: Virgin (soon to be bi-sexual/submissive)

Rhyssa grew up in a Colorado ski resort.  Her parents own and manage it.  Being the only child (after many years of trying and fertility clinics), they doted on her tremendously.  But, Rhyssa had a problem.  She's antisocial as they come, and a bit of an elitist.

The girl would rather surround herself with books than friends, be in a library instead of flirting with anyone, or on the half-pipe showing the tourists the right way to snowboard.  Not that she would take the time to teach them, mind you.  She's a talented acoustic guitarist, but she isn't likely to play where or when anyone can hear her.

KikuLei

Jarod1

Name: Kimberly Bishop
Class: Sophmore Class
Sexuality: Hertero, Mostly dominant, but has learned to switch
Breif History: Kimberly’s grew up poor as poor can be.  Her father left her mother when she was pregnant with her.  Her mother, survived by shacking up with one loser after another.  Because of her crappy upbringing Kimberly essentially raised herself.  It made her very self reliant, as she realized the only one who could take care of her, was her.

Growing up she attended the local inner city schools.  Though she never picked fights, she was good at finishing them, and as a result she got into trouble a lot for fighting in school.  In the classroom she was never a straight A student but she got through okay.  What she wasbest at is surviving.  In her senior year of high school a recruiter from Saint Catherine’s came to her school looking for 'talent'.  Most of these girls would not go to college, no other school would take them. 

What it was they saw in her, Kimberly didn’t find out until she arrived at the school.  She learned very early on what the school was like for the students in the special program.  Although she has a very dominant personality she was not stupid.  Like life on the mean street’s, she learned the system, how to work it to her advantage.  When to submit, and to fight back and just how far to go.

In her year at the school, Kimberly has taken on the role of mentor, taking under her wing the defenseless, or those like her the strong, and stubborn teaching them to resist intelligently

Personality:  The best way to describe her is street wise, and very savvy.  Instead of openly fighting the game, she has learned how to make the game work for her.  She cares about her fellow classmate, and the unsuspecting freshman class coming in. 

Kimberly works all the the angles, it can sometimes be difficult to see which side she is on.  Though she sometimes seems to be working with the teachers it is always to keep the student from something much worse.  She regrets not being able to do more, but finds herself outnumbered for the most part, if she could find a couple of comrades to stand with she might take more of a stand.

RedEve

Poor old Pete will have a heart attack before he gets through all of the new young tramps. :P

Patriarch

AtwasAwamps

Name: Professor Davis Reginald Drummond
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Class: Regular – Philosophy, Sociology
Extracurricular – Discipline, Advanced Discipline, Remedial Discipline, as well as general Oral/Anal/Vaginal sexual courses when required.

Brief History: Two doctorates is not something that many can claim, but Davis Drummond has both of his hanging in his office. A rising start in the academic world, Drummond did well in school from the start and continued to do well. The son of celebrated academics, he did nothing to show the world that he would let his parents down. His admission to Oxford was only delayed briefly after he left high school…and then only for a short stint in the military, where he was determined to serve his country as best he could before turning to serve in the act of furthering the knowledge of mankind.
Of course, not everything goes as planned. After some time as training sergeant, Reginald was dismissed from Her Majesty’s Armed Forces and returned to civilian life, his transgressions sealed in a black dossier and tucked away somewhere in deference to his parents. He kept his head down for a number of years upon his return, working on a pair of degrees simultaneously. He completed the undergraduate studies a year ahead of time and began work on his graduate studies immediately, earning accolades for his work. He earned both of his doctorates within a year of one another and earned a staff position at a less notable university in England…one that would have been a stepping stone to a greater career.
“Publish or Perish” is the law of academia, but it is rare for a professor to manage to do both. Drummond’s work was published by a number of journals, but the articles on “Dominance of Males in Society” and “The Place of Women in Today’s World” received a number of detractors. Several other articles created a similar outcry, despite their wholly academic nature. At the same time, rumors began circulating amongst female students at the school and those who had gone to help for him during his time as an assistant at Oxford…about just what Drummond had done to those who hadn’t turned their work in on time…or had needed an extension…
Drummond was let go, discreetly, and expected to retire to a meager pension, a large fund left from his family’s estate, and a healthy sexual life outside of the public eye. After all, for a normal university, his record and behavior was quite a black mark.
For a school like St. Catherine’s? It was a bonus.

Personality: Drummond is a stern, imposing presence in whatever he does. He controls his emotions tightly, especially in the presence of students, but expects perfection in all things at all times from them. He has a reputation for being extremely strict. He is very much like the English professors of old, maintaining control with a firm voice, a threat, and when push comes to shove, what he calls “Ten of His Best…” to which end he has a set of canes in his office, which have never been used for walking. He has a tender spot for bright students, especially those who show discipline, as well as students who learn quickly…both in regular and extra-curricular lessons. His approval is often gruff, but sincere. He has an enormous sexual appetite and regularly indulges…he has done so since his arrival at St. Catherine’s.
Apperance: Standing at 6’2”, Drummond is an imposing figure of a man. Broad-shouldered and muscular, he has taken good care of himself since his days in the army. His hair is kept short…not in an army buzz cut, but short enough that a running a comb through it once or twice is enough to keep it under control. He wears his facial hair in a neat goatee. His hair is beginning to streak with grey and his goatee has a strip of grey down the center of his chin. He is usually wearing a black or grey suit. His eyes are ice blue and when reading, he dons a pair of severe wire-framed reading spectacles.

Best I can do for an image for now:
O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend
The brightest heaven of invention;
A kingdom for a stage, princes to act
And monarchs to behold the swelling scene.

William Shakespeare, Henry V, Prologue

Please Check My A/A - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79643.0

RedEve

BTW, with the large cast of characters we already have, it might be helpful is all of the character sheets got moved into a single thread, with a link to each individual CS at the top of the first page. Otherwise it's going to be hard to keep track of all the students and teachers.

nik200

Name:Nicholas Radford II

Sexuality:Hetero

Class: Art teacher, Oral, Anal and Posing

Brief History:Nicholas was born to a noble family which was considered very rare in the UK. He grew up very well groomed and with etiquette. However during his rebellious teenage years, he told his family that he wanted to pursue a career in art. His family was very much against this and told him that they would not let it happen. But Nicholas then ran away from his home and to pursue his art career. He learnt art in Paris, Milan , London  and so forth, till his paintings gained some fame. At the young age of 25 he decided to start teaching using his family name to add effect. He was then invited to teach art at St Catherines and decided this was the best time to begin teaching in a school environment.

Personality:Nicholas is a surprisingly down to earth and reasonable person. He is very kind especially to girls and children but can tend to get jealous or possesive when he sees someone who he genuinely cares about being harmed or courted by someone else. He views the world differently to others and has a very distinct British accent. He has the tendency to be cruel to people who have crossed him , but otherwise, he remains a very charming and lovable person to many people in general.

kaz

Oh my goodness me.  ALl these yummy people coming to play :)

lovelygirl

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87856.0

Character thread- I will have Jarod Put it in the links when he's on.

Game is now closed to new players at this time
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!