Super Smash Bros. Bangin' (Accepting Applicants)

Started by SammyGirl, May 12, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zergmuncher

Which still hasn't happened yet. The new Duke Nukem was terrible. Doom? I'd love to see a new doom beside what they wanted to remake Doom 1 as Doom 3.

Ace Flyer

Ace Flyer

Character Name: Zeratul
Character Gender and Species: Male, Protoss
Originating Game: Starcraft
Five Words to Describe Personality: Secretive, Calculating, Honorable, Loyal, Loner
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Master of Protoss psionics, skilled in the use of an energy blade
Pokemon or Other Partner: N/A

Brief History: A revered Dark Templar mystic, Zeratul has been acting from the shadows to try and protect the universe from the actions of Amon, the fallen xel'naga that seeks to eradicate all life. He was the one that taught Tassadar the abilities he needed to kill the Zerg Overmind, paving the way for Kerrigan to assume control of the swarm, and upon realizing the threat she was, sought to end her existence. On several occasions they fought, neither able to kill the other. But once he learned of Amon's plot and experiments, and the role Kerrigan will serve in defeating him, he changed tactics. He encouraged Jim Raynor to keep Kerrigan alive, stressing her importance in times to come. And when Kerrigan was restored to a human form, he encouraged her to go to the original world of the Zerg, to become a primal queen, and gain the strength she needed to defeat Amon, and save her lover, Jim Raynor. After that, knowing his people would despise him for returning the Queen of Blades to life, he went to face his punishment...But on finding Kerrigan left their universe, he followed her, to see this new world she had sensed and figure out what role it may play in the dark days to come.

Character Name: Chalis
Character Gender and Species: Female, demi-human
Originating Game: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (3DS)
Five Words to Describe Personality: Seductive, Mischievous, Supporting, Intelligent, Wity
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Dark Psy-Energy, Bladed Claw Gauntlets

Brief History: A Dark Adept, Chalis serves as a military commander from her home city of Tuparang. Often acting in a role to gather intelligence, she uses her bewitching beauty to get close to leader in other nations, to learn from them what she needs. And she always seems to know everything, or at least acts as though she does. When the Super Smash tournament started up again, she went not to fight, but more or less as a vacation, to get away from the drudgery of her world...and, of course, to learn of anything important that this place might hold, things to aid her home, or that could be a threat in need of silencing. So to that end she had applied to work as a tournament organizer.

Character Name: Shulk
Character Gender and Species: Male, Hom (Human)
Originating Game: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Five Words to Describe Personality: Curious, Methodical, Contemplative, Inquisitive, Friendly
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Exceptional swordsman, wields the Monando

Brief History: Shulk was part of the expedition that recovered the Monando, a legendary blade believed to have been weilded by one of the Titans whose bodies make up his world, and the only survivor. He took to studying the blade, to unlock it's secrets, as it was the key weapon in the fight against the mechanical Mechonis--robotic beings that seemed to want to purge all life from the world. When his home of Colony 9 was attacked by the Mechonis, he took up the Monando to fight, and along with his friends, sought to put an end to their threat. Once the world was safe, restored, and everyone was able to live peacefully, he received an invitation to attend the Super Smash tournament.

Looking forward for the chance to meet new people, and study new things, as well as test the Monando's capabilities against even more rivals and enemies, he quickly accepted, and aimed to try and join with the Smash organization's science, research, and development team while also participating in the tournament to test himself.

SammyGirl

Ace Flyer

Awesome! *rubs hands* Now, to see what kind of trouble I can get them all in to...

SammyGirl

Ace Flyer

Hahah, well, in that case, I will do my best to stir some up  >:)

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

EdwardShane

Yes, there are tons of possibilities you could choose from for a character!  It can be hard to decide, trust me, I know.  Feel free to ask if you have any questions, Chaosfox!

Dhi

Hilda from Pokemon doesn't seem to be taken. Would she be an okay character, set at 19ish? Some possible Pokemon teams I had in mind:

Braviary/Sawsbuck/Emboar - My personal favorites because they'd be fun to write.
Serperior/Sawsbuck/Emboar - Evolved forms of Hilda's team in the manga. Snakes are sexy, although not quite as sexy as riding a giant bird.
Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott - More adorable than effective, so she would probably be a rookie trainer with a lot to learn.

SammyGirl

Quote from: Dhi on July 26, 2014, 11:27:11 AM
Hilda from Pokemon doesn't seem to be taken. Would she be an okay character, set at 19ish? Some possible Pokemon teams I had in mind:

Braviary/Sawsbuck/Emboar - My personal favorites because they'd be fun to write.
Serperior/Sawsbuck/Emboar - Evolved forms of Hilda's team in the manga. Snakes are sexy, although not quite as sexy as riding a giant bird.
Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott - More adorable than effective, so she would probably be a rookie trainer with a lot to learn.

Hilda from pokemon would be excellent, because we're lacking a pokemon trainer. Braviary and Sawsbuck are sexy. You make me want to bring a pokemon trainer in also. I want to see some pokemon/human interaction to legitimize the extreme nature of this rp XD

I also wish I could bring Samuel Oak in along with the Incarnus from Dragon quest, but i feel like if i did that i would spend too much time writing their escapades XDD

Dhi

Character name: Hilda
Character Gender and Species: Female Human
Originating Game: Pokemon White and Black (DS)
5 words to describe personality: Cheerful, Outspoken, Eager Urban Businesswoman
Battle Skills and Weaponry: By individual Pokemon; Hilda herself is an ordinary young woman. Her Pokemon are of the Normal, Grass, and Flying types, making her team highly effective against Ground-based attacks and Pokemon, but vulnerable to the concentrated offense of Fighting types.
Pokemon or other partner: Braviary, Sawsbuck, Serperior
Brief History: Hilda grew up in the Pokemon world region of Unova, a modern metropolis analogous to New York City. Although she worked from her teens as a Pokemon trainer, Hilda was not interested in training her Pokemon to fight. Instead she managed the firm BW Agency, a multimedia company hiring out Pokemon as actors and performers.
In order to help her Pokemon defend themselves against the terrorist actions of a pro-segregation movement, Hilda began to train them for battle with the help of her childhood friend Bianca. When Bianca became frustrated and gave up her own aspirations, Hilda vowed to cheer up her friend by proving that their efforts are not wasted. To do that, she's entered into the premier tournament in the Nintendo universe.

Quote from: SammyGirl on July 26, 2014, 12:09:39 PMI want to see some pokemon/human interaction to legitimize the extreme nature of this rp XD
Has there been a sex scene yet?

I'm okay with wangs on things other than male characters, which is a category that normally only includes futas, but it also extends to Pokemon, because who could even tell male or female Pokemon apart? So I'm fine with Pokemon/human action.

EdwardShane

Quote from: Dhi on July 26, 2014, 04:59:32 PM
Has there been a sex scene yet?

Not as of yet, but discussions of pairings as well as some measures of tension in the RP have occurred.  We're working towards those fun times :P

SammyGirl

Hilda is approved!

And on second thought, maybe I will bring in Samuel Oak and the incarnus. If people don't mind it. Samuel oak wouldn't be a fighter so much as the one in charge of tending the pokemon zoo, but he'd probably spend a fair amount of time with the smashers hanging out and giving sage advice. When he wasn't engaging inappropriately with his partner. It could be amusing to have them as a running joke trying out every location for fun and ultimately not going unnoticed, but I'd only do that if people didn't mind.

But so far it sounds like monster/human interaction isn't opposed.

The incarnus may or may not be entered in as a fighter. I might have him come in with the intent of a vacation and then have him be roped in to kerrigan's security squad XD It would depend on how he and kerrigan interacted.

Chaosfox

Ok here you go hope this works took me forever to decide on someone

Character name: Adelle
Character Gender and Species:  Human
Originating Game: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
5 words to describe personality:  Cunning, Secretive, Opportunistic, Indulgent, Deceptive
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Weapons:  Bladed weapon and Staffs,  Also see  http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Heritor
Pokemon or other partner: None
Brief History:  Famed thief in Ivilice not much is known about her past. Most of what is known about her though is that she antagonized and then eventually joined the famed Clan Gully leaving it for a brief period before events lead her to rejoin the clan.  She then stay with the clan getting upset when Luso Clemens must leave  but still stay’s with the clan for a good bit of  time before striking on her own. Not much is known after that point until she showed up at the tournament  in the Nintendo Universe where she hopes to sharpen her own skills and cause some mayhem
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

EdwardShane

Ooooh, Adelaide!  That was a very interesting choice indeed!  I look forward to seeing how you play her if she's accepted ^^

SammyGirl

Adelle is accepted! Good choice, can't wait to see her in action!

MadJackal

Here I come :p

Character name: Jill Valentine
Character Gender and Species: Human female
Originating Game: Resident Evil
5 words to describe personality: Calm, playful, smart, loyal, friendly
Battle Skills and Weaponry: She wields two Berettas and a knife. She's extremely fast and resilients, on top of being a good martial artist.
Pokemon or other partner : N/A
Brief History: Jill was a member of S.T.A.R.S, an elite special forces division which specialized in anti-terrorism. During a rescue mission to save the Bravo Team, her squad encountered what seemed to be undead creatures. Stuck in a mansion filled with dangerous traps and hideous monsters, Jill managed to survive the nightmare and uncover the truth of what happened there. However, it wasn't enough to prevent this situation from happening again, this time on a much larger scale. The whole town of Raccoon City went through apocalypse, the people infected by the virus rising to take down the livings. Once again, Jill survived the situation, facing a monster sent to kill her, the Nemesis, a rocket-launcher-wielding abomination of nature.
Jill was already an expert survivor when she decided she would train hard to also become a qualified agent and take down all the organizations that took part in bioterrorism.

Ace Flyer

For Dhi, ;)

Beach Party
Zero Suit Peach
Character Name: Princess Peach
Character Gender and Species: Female, Human
Originating Game: Super Mario Bros.
Five Words to Describe Personality: Classy, Kind, Gentle, Unselfish, Motherly
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Random weaponry (gold club, frying pan, etc), elegant and simple fighting style
Pokemon or Other Partner: Mewtwo, Toad

Brief History: The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach is most notable for her tendency to be kidnapped. And...kidnapped quite often. Often enough that Mario, a simple plumber for the kingdom, is rumored to have been brought on a standard retainer for saving her every time it happens. As of late, however, she has started to branch out and be more than a simple damsel in distress. She has participated in many of the sporting events that Mario has been organizing, and became a combatant in the second Super Smash Tournament to prove that she could protect herself...She was just often too busy baking a cake or two for her coming rescuers to save herself at the time. Cakes are difficult, after all, to make sure they come out perfect!

And, well, Bower's fire breath just so happens to be the perfect temperature...

It was at the second tournament that she befriended the outcast Pokemon, Mewtwo, and when she learned that he was being  hunted by some nasty people and had nowhere to go at the tournament's end, she allowed him refuge in her kingdom. Now that the tournament has started back up, she's returning to join in on the fun again, looking forward to meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. Accompanied, as ever, by her loyal bodyguard (and occasional shield) Toad, with Mewtwo stalking along in the shadows.

SammyGirl

EdwardShane

I got inspired recently. >_< Could not help myself.  Must make Castlevania character!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character name: Shanoa
Character Gender and Species: Female Human
Originating Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Nintendo DS)
5 words to describe personality: Mysterious, determined, analytical, kindhearted, patient
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Shanoa uses Glyph magic, which is magic that is determined by what glyphs are on the tattoos of her body.  She has three, one on each shoulder and one on her back, so she can only have three glyphs equipped at any given time.  However, it is not difficult for her to switch them out on the fly, for glyphs she has absorbed are always accessible.  She has many glyphs to choose from, which include glyphs that create various weaponry and elemental attacks (equipped on the shoulders) as well as utility glyphs (those go on her back).  Some glyphs can also be combined and used simultaneously for different effects.  Aside from that, she is fairly well balanced in terms of speed and durability.
Pokemon or other partner: None
Brief History: After destroying the Dark Lord Dracula by turning his own power against him, Shanoa had lost everything.  Her brother, the only person who had mattered to her up until then, had sacrificed himself for the spell that had destroyed the vampire so that she may live.  Now searching for a meaning to keep living, Shanoa received an odd invitation to a tournament of some sort.  You live for the fight when that's all that you've got, she supposed...

SammyGirl

Shanoa is accepted! Looks like we have a pretty nice roster of characters shaping up. I wish that the new game coming out would get rid of wii fit trainer, miis, and animal crossing guy and replace them with some of these XD

Ace Flyer

Hah, that would be awesome. But, I've read recently that Lucinia is actually supposed to be in the next game, so...Yay, score for her, when her secret comes out in the RP ^^ Shulk is also rumored to possibly be in the game as well, which would be cool...

EdwardShane

Quote from: SammyGirl on July 31, 2014, 11:54:51 AM
Shanoa is accepted! Looks like we have a pretty nice roster of characters shaping up. I wish that the new game coming out would get rid of wii fit trainer, miis, and animal crossing guy and replace them with some of these XD

I agree wholeheartedly! All we're missing at this point is more villainish characters...

Quote from: Ace Flyer on July 31, 2014, 01:08:08 PM
Hah, that would be awesome. But, I've read recently that Lucinia is actually supposed to be in the next game, so...Yay, score for her, when her secret comes out in the RP ^^ Shulk is also rumored to possibly be in the game as well, which would be cool...

She's been confirmed as a new character, indeed.  Perhaps this RP could cover how she gets accepted in without her needing the mask? :P lmao

SammyGirl

Character name: Professor Samuel Oak
Character Gender and Species: Male Human
Originating Game: Pokemon
5 words to describe personality: Helpful, Caring, Smart, Laid-back, Jokester
Battle Skills and Weaponry: None
Pokemon or other partner: Ace and various pokemon from the zoo.
Brief History: As a boy, Oak enjoyed nature and art. He spent a lot of time drawing pokemon. He has been a very fortunate person in that he has seen many legendary creatures. His teenage years were difficult and he doesn't talk about them very much. He has many, many secrets that he keeps from people back home in the pokemon world. Whether they stay secrets here on Minerva is another story.

He grew up and majored in pokemon sociology in college. He became a professor in the study of pokemon and human relationships and has since started many young children off on their pokemon adventures. He travels a lot and guest stars on talk shows and radio shows in various regions. He also writes pokemon poetry. He is rumored to be a very good battler, but is unwilling to show off his skills. His only reason for coming to minerva is to enjoy a vacation and tend to the pokemon in the pokemon zoo.

His friend Ace is almost always at his side. They seem to know each other very well.

Character name: The Incarnus "Ace"
Character Gender and Species: Hermaphrodite Monster (species Incarnus)
Originating Game: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
5 words to describe personality: Flirtatious, playful, regal, charming, and stubborn
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Elemental energy (fire, water, wind (and lightning), and earth. Teeth and claws.
Pokemon or other partner: Samuel Oak
Brief History: This mysterious creature has been fighting against an ancient evil for thousands of years and in many different forms. Reincarnated every time he dies, Ace returns again and again to combat the darkness. Here at the stadium, however, he is taking a break and just enjoying Samuel's company...and the pretty and handsome people everywhere he looks.

He has a human form which he uses to blend in in places where monsters are not allowed.

He is very flirtatious with anyone (and everyone) he finds attractive, but it is VERY difficult to get him in bed, simply because of his loyalty to his master.