News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Fresh Bondage Adventure

Started by Stiltzkinator, May 12, 2021, 10:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiltzkinator

I've played a bit of Bondage Adventure (https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Bondage_Adventure) on Discord, and enjoyed it, but it's been a while, and I'm finding that play-by-post may be more my style at the moment. Seems a game with this system happens here around once a year, but I've yet to see one for this year, so why not now?

While the system captures a lot of what I'm after by default, I'm potentially open to other systems as long as there are some mechanics behind the perils, as long as I wouldn't up up struggling with the mechanics to the point of holding everyone else back. In general, though, where there's a mix of adventure, peril, and uncertainty, I find I'm bound to have a good time.

Marie Reynolds

I got a  very small exposure to this and would love another  crack at it  or if another system gets  presented i can deal with that as well along as it is  bondage  themed  adventures I am game!

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Stiltzkinator

It's nice to see that there is still interest in this. I know the Bondage Adventure system can end up turning some people away, but I've generally had a good time with it.

I especially like that it makes frequent use of a lot of conditions that aren't just dealing damage. That combined with a play by post format is something I'm hoping will give me the opportunity to actually get some more writing in with my roleplaying.

ElayneTrakand

If this is still happening I would be quite interested in this! I have never played this system, but it seems interesting.
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

Marie Reynolds

This has been quiet for a while not sure what is going on with this game.

Stiltzkinator

I think we have enough people interested to put together a party for sure, but the question now is if anyone is interested in taking over as GM. Without that, there's not too much more to consider beyond idle musings.

I'm happy to help do a write up for the setting, context, initial posts and so on, but I'm less confident in being able to stay on top of running enemies and combat in general at the moment.

Marie Reynolds

I am still a newb at this one. I barely got a few posts in on my first game and we really did not get to deep into mechanics.

Kathyan

Haven't played much of it but I'd be up for GMing this if people are still around.

Marie Reynolds

I am willing to  play this still!

avarus

It's been a while since I've played this system, but I'm totally up for it if you guys are

Kathyan

Great, we now have two players then which could be enough to start us, still open for more players though.

Do you know what classes you want to play?

Marie Reynolds

I would like to take up the Escape Artist again cause the first game I was in did not last long  and we did not get very far. I have no problem with people playing the same class as me. It can make for great character ties and such!

Opale

Oh!

May I join aswell, is there is stil lroom for one ? :)

Kathyan

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 09, 2021, 06:37:28 AM
I would like to take up the Escape Artist again cause the first game I was in did not last long  and we did not get very far. I have no problem with people playing the same class as me. It can make for great character ties and such!
Great for character ties and bonds. ;D Sounds good to me.

Quote from: Opale on July 09, 2021, 08:48:43 AM
Oh!

May I join aswell, is there is stil lroom for one ? :)
Sure :)

Marie Reynolds

Yep lol, So will you be using any setting or place as a back drop or is it just go nuts and come up with whatever weird little backstory you want?

Kathyan

I was thinking about using the same backstory I used for the last game I run. Basically an alchemist who wants to conquer the world poses as a heroine and hires the PCs as mercenaries to go on missions so she can amass fortune, power and renown.

Opale

I'd stick with my monk character if that is ok :)

Marie Reynolds

So the common thing we should have is we were all hired by Amanda? If so would Amanda be the type to be a patron to a performer whose Specialty is Escapology? In exchange for  her patronage do mercenary work to  aide in Amanda's goals.

Max

I am still interested in this, if I am still in, maybe as a cleric type?
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Kathyan

Quote from: Opale on July 09, 2021, 08:52:49 PM
I'd stick with my monk character if that is ok :)
Sure that's fine. :)

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 09, 2021, 09:11:11 PM
So the common thing we should have is we were all hired by Amanda? If so would Amanda be the type to be a patron to a performer whose Specialty is Escapology? In exchange for  her patronage do mercenary work to  aide in Amanda's goals.
Yeah, but nobody knows about her plans of world conquest. She instead behaves kind, innocent and ditzy and if a escapologist need a patron she will surely lend a hand.

Alternatively if you want to know about her true goals and still support her that can be arranged.

Quote from: Max on July 09, 2021, 10:38:30 PM
I am still interested in this, if I am still in, maybe as a cleric type?

Sure. :)

Marie Reynolds

Kathryn I am completely cool with not Knowing Amanda's true intentions. Now to figure out a race and begin building more. So Would Amanda  like her to do only  public  friendly shows only or do  Adult themed ones also? I am cool with both or  just one or  the other.

Kathyan

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 10, 2021, 06:40:19 AM
Kathryn I am completely cool with not Knowing Amanda's true intentions. Now to figure out a race and begin building more. So Would Amanda  like her to do only  public  friendly shows only or do  Adult themed ones also? I am cool with both or  just one or  the other.
Ok, I'll be waiting for you build and everyone else's.

Will she be a sort of performer? In any case I think Amanda would be suggesting a pubic friendly show while "accidentally" causing it to end up as an adults one.

Marie Reynolds

What do you mean by sort of Performer? Do you mean what type of Performance. It will be an Escape artist act. I could include some stage magic if  you like. Well as long as we don't  go crazy on the public one like after she escapes she winds up in bra and panties . That kind of stuff could  happen more embarrassing then truly risque. Now I have  no problem doing special shows where she  combines burlesque and escaping in more private  venues maybe  at Amanda's request. So would Amanda be  joining her on stage as an assistant? Also speaking of assistants  if anyone would like to make that connection that would be awesome!

Also would you like the character sheets posted in the ooc you gave?