Axes and Ale! Seeking a GM and players for a Dwarven Pathinder.

Started by Blinkin, April 24, 2015, 09:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I've had this craving for a long, long time, but I don't know the system well enough to even think about trying to run it, so I'm looking for a GM and players who might be interested in it.

A party made up entirely of Dwarves, out to make a name for themselves, right some ancient wrongs or simply to bash things that gets in their way!

The only conditions that I would ask for are:

1. I get to play in it.
2. The party is comprised only of dwarves... what's the point of having an all dwarf party if there's a halfling pretending to be a dwarf or an asimer for kicks?
3. That the characters actually act like they want to be there.
4. Well, there really isn't a fourth, but I guess that it be fun?

So, anyone out there interested in running a bunch of bearded folk into the ground? Anyone out there, besides me, who would want to play my favorite race?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Blinkin

I love the little buggers, but most games seem to not appreciate them and so I rarely play them... plus no one finds a dwarf sexy but another dwarf. lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Dwarves not sexy? I have a whole folder of pictures that prove otherwise!

Muse

I'd adore a chance to try this again if we can find a GM. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

Well, that's 3 potential players... one more and I'll switch this to looking for a GM!

You two have any preferences that you want put into the opening post? starting level, etc? I need to go back and do a spell check. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Muse

Around level seven would be neat but I'm flexible. 

The fact that we used the dwarven pantheon from forgotten realms in earlier endeavors was also a nice touch.  Not important though.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chulanowa

i actually prefer starting at low levels, 1-3. Gives room to grow  :-)

Blinkin

What if we compromise and go for level 4? It's not too high but gets us out of that sudden death stage?

Dieties will be completely up to whoever picks the game up.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.