quelle's Story Ideas(Females desired!)

Started by quelle, January 30, 2010, 06:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quelle

Hi! I'm quelle. I'm an RP whore(in more ways than one), who will RP anything within my bounds with you if you have an idea. If you like my writing style, feel free to send me a PM with any ideas you have and I'd love to get involved in it, most likely.

However, I have my own ideas too. Note that these ideas tend into 3 categories: Concepts, Worlds, and Pleasure.

Concepts are more about specific ideas and twists on a formula. These tend to focus almost completely on character interaction and chemistry.

Worlds are exactly what they sound like: Constructing a world. It doesn't have to be an original world- something as normal as the world of a newspaper reporter or a person living in the bible belt.

Pleasure stories are, essentially, to just have fun. They can be stereotypical, campy, or just outright sexual for the sake of it. They're slightly short of cybering(as there needs to be some story), but it doesn't necessarily need to be something long and thought out.

My Ons and Offs are in the sidebar; Those that are linked from my signature are much more thorough. Anything you'd like from me that falls within them is free reign; Feel free to request stories I've not listed here, original or not! I'll do my best to comply.

Concepts

Elections are the Worst Time to have a Relationship(F/F)
The 2016 elections have been as predictable as ever up until the year of the actual election. The exact candidates everyone thought they would be, both with nearly opposite platforms. Each the best, young candidate their party had to offer,  and more than that, one the first female democratic candidate with a real chance at winning, the other, the first Republican Hispanic(or any other minority but black) to have a real chance. However, after a debate one night, a candidate and her rival's wife are caught alone in an Elevator after having a bit too much to drink, when the power fails. What happens next, might be the first real surprise of election season...

Additional ideas will be posted later. Damn I'm tired.

I. Am. BACK.