Interest Check (Male character wanted)Immortals After Dark

Started by Ashleebabe, April 26, 2010, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

I know, I know, another roleplay request for a dark romantic lover to whisk the female into the night. What can I say, I am a sucker for the classics. I have been reading and writing for many years and I am coming close to two years on E. I have many authors or some interesting idead if you are interested. Please do not ask me to explain any books for Rp purposes because it never seems to work out the same if they are not fully informed. I love to hear ideas but I will list a few series I love and the authors.

The Carpathian Series by Christine Feehan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpathians_(race)
Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R.Ward http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dagger_Brotherhood
Lords of the Underworld Series by Gena Showalter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gena_Showalter#Lords_of_the_Underworld
Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Coles http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Marie_Moning#Highlander_Series

Again I am open to any ideas that are close to this genre.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Lost a few games and are taking new ones at the moment.

Ashleebabe

I am also willing to do Twilight or other paranormal authors

Ashleebabe

I forgot my like favorite series. Lol I would love to something along the lines with Karen Marie Mooning and her delicious Highlanders. Also Jacqueline Franks demon rock too. PM for details on anything.

Ashleebabe

I keep leaving out authors. Amanda Ashley's vampire series rocks but I am dying for more Black Dagger Brotherhood rps

Ironwolf85

color me interisted... what form of supernatural lover were you thinking of mam?
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ashleebabe

Ironwolf85

don't do vamps myself, were-creatures possible.
tried an rp as a spirit once
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Ashleebabe

Ironwolf85

good luck, there are enough Vamps out there you'll find one

Ashleebabe

Ironwolf85

for me Vamps stopped being exotic because they're overplayed, so I don't play them anymore

Ashleebabe

I am sorry to hear it but I thank you for your interest

Ironwolf85

any time m'dear... if you ever need somthing else let me know.
now that i think about it I play just about everything but vampires

Tharic

Ashleebabe,

I'm not familiar with your author/books, but any interest in paranormal outside of those? Lovecraft comes to mind but anything non-genre specific perhaps?

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in talking more..

Ashleebabe

Never heard of Lovecraft and I am not sure what you are meaning. Please send me a PM so we can figure things out.

Ashleebabe

Ironwolf85

lovecraft is full of supernatural monsters that lurk outside or just under our sane reality, a number of them have tenticles or are aquatic. it depends on the Old One the creature serves

Ashleebabe

Ironwolf85

far from it... more supernatural psychothrillers and wierd fiction, take a look at his works.

http://www.hplovecraft.com/

Ashleebabe

No thank you. Anything of that nature was listed as an 'Off' so I am not interested

Ironwolf85

just helping people make educated choices on their sexuality  ;D

Ashleebabe

I understand your thoughts but this is a thread for my wants. I do thank you for the information but I am not interested in ANY of those areas. I wish you luck in all your future games but it might not be with me.

Shadowsteel

Color me interested. Shall we say I have a rabid dislike for twilight, but I have avidly followed the darkhunter series. What specific ideas do you have for an RP based on that? I am reasonably sure I could manage either one of the were branches, or a dark hunter. Daimon or Apollite could be interesting too. PM or answer in topic, I guess.
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?