Saffron's Requests [Wanted: M/F Subs, Daddy Dom, Sword of Truth, M Dom]

Started by Autumn Sativus, April 06, 2009, 01:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

I'll keep it updated as ideas come and go.
I'd like to note that I don't mind which gender you are IRL so long as you play your character well.

[EX] Sword of Truth
Looking for someone to play victim to my ruthless Mord-Sith. Wouldn't be opposed to a cannon of Denna if anyone remembers her. Anything SoT related would be great, if you know the series and could be interested please send me a message.

Cat's Have Staff
Taken by Sabby.

Untitled - Looking for a Daddy character, preferably dominant
I have tried about 10 times to start a daddy/daughter style RP and haven't had any luck. They all die.  Looking for someone to play a dominant father role, I'm open to a lot of options on this one, and will leave it more open ended to what my partner and I decide.

I am currently looking for a few new roleplays with partners who don't mind a slower posting pace. I almost always play a dominant role, can go male or female depending on my mood and our story decisions. Feel free to PM me if you're interested, see my O/O.
Current interests: playing F, M/F pairings.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ordell

I'm interested, drop me a pm and we'll talk about it some more!

Autumn Sativus

Looking for someone for this plot again!
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

No takers, hm? Interesting. xD

Still looking.
Us against the world

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Autumn Sativus

I'm currently looking for a game based on the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. If anyone has any interest, please let me know.
Taken by sweetamber18
Us against the world

Arkaniel

I would definitely be interested, though my actual knowledge has become a bit choppy

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Saffron on October 18, 2009, 05:37:33 PM
I'm currently looking for a game based on the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. If anyone has any interest, please let me know.
Looking once again for a roleplay based on this series. I am willing to work with any characters, though I would particularly like to play with the mord-sith at this time (I would play the mord-sith).
Taken by sweetamber18
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

There's something that's been kind of itching at me lately, and I'd like to give it a try. I'd like to try a scenario involving a pair of furs, though ones that have several forms, possibly ranging from human, to partial, to animal (though still intelligent). I would like to place it in a modern world, my character being Dominant female, likely to be of the feline sort. As I've heard before "Dogs have Masters, cats have staff." Basically, looking for that staff member. ;)

I haven't played like this in quite some time, so there might be some kinks to work through to begin with, but yeah... just a thought.

Taken by Sabby

Also note: I am looking for several roleplays to add to my collection. I've gone from almost 40 to less than 10, and I'd like to get my numbers up!
Note 2: Still looking for a Sword of Truth roleplay if anyone knows the series, see above!
Us against the world

sweetamber18

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in a game, Saffy, want me to send you a PM with ideas?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Eeyore on February 22, 2010, 11:16:24 AM
I'd be interested in a game, Saffy, want me to send you a PM with ideas?
Sure that'd be fine. 8-)
Us against the world

Sabby

The fur scene has me interested ^^ always wanted to try a scenario where a human has a furry pet that actually calls the shots in private. Would that work? :) Or are you totally set on a furry pair?

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Sabby on February 22, 2010, 11:32:52 AM
The fur scene has me interested ^^ always wanted to try a scenario where a human has a furry pet that actually calls the shots in private. Would that work? :) Or are you totally set on a furry pair?
That totally works!
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Okay, I know there are a number of you who have sent me messages about roleplays, with ideas, etc. I will get to you all in the order I received your messages as soon as I can. I expect to get back to those who have messaged me before now by sometime tomorrow.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Okay, so if you messaged me about a roleplay, you should have received a message back by now.

Note: I am still looking for a few new ideas, but they would be to start in a couple of weeks once the stories I'm starting now get up and running. All of the ideas I had posted in the thread have been taken.
Us against the world

pianoman7117

Hey Saff, long time no see, kind of always wanted to do role play with you, the thread kind of reminded me, but I'm currently fresh out of ideas, but if you ever add something to your list, do me a favor and send a message my way?

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: pianoman7117 on February 24, 2010, 02:16:23 PM
Hey Saff, long time no see, kind of always wanted to do role play with you, the thread kind of reminded me, but I'm currently fresh out of ideas, but if you ever add something to your list, do me a favor and send a message my way?
Sure, I'll do my best. Perhaps in a couple of weeks once I'm ready for some new ones, I'll get some new ideas.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Added some minor changes and notes of what I'm looking for.

Please do not message me with a link to your thread. I have posted mine because I don't have time to go through a bunch of people's idea threads. If there are ideas you think will be of interest to me, copy/pasta them into the PM, but please don't send me links to tons of ideas.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Looking for someone to play victim to a Mord-Sith in a Sword of Truth set plot again.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

subilicious69

Quote from: Saffron on February 27, 2010, 03:50:22 PM
Looking for someone to play victim to a Mord-Sith in a Sword of Truth set plot again.

Hi,

Did you find somebody for this one yet?  I haven't rp'd this role before but would love to give it a whirl...
Looks like that mythical feminine side has escaped then...

Apologies and absences

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87449.0

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

AllOrNothing

I could ATTEMPT a Father role for that idea of yours, but I'd have to be sub ..I don't have much confidence in my Dom abilities yet =/

Autumn Sativus

Updated. SoT and Sub Daddy roles are all filled up. Still looking for a dominant/switch if someone's interested and other than that feel free to try me.
Us against the world