News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lazarus Arc [Mecha][Freeform][Recruiting]

Started by Lynnette, August 12, 2014, 06:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

Name:
Renji Yamato
Aka:  Ren Kaito
Role: pilot
Personality: He is very kind, honest and a good hearted person. He is very socially awkward. He  comes off as being a pervert, creep and all around loser. 
Backstory: Being born to a lesser family of the house Yamato. Ren being the only male child born to his branch. He would have been forced to marry one of his cousins from a higher family. He ask for a reprieve to quote “sow his wild oats.” The house leader decided to give him a few year to find himself. Ren took his mother's family name for the time being. It turns out the Ren is a horrible mecha pilot he found out from testing. Ren manage to get his family to salvage an old mecha suit. The mecha would letter be know as hybrid. Thank to a few upgrades Ren can compete with some of the most skilled pilots.   

Sexual ons: non sexual aggressive women.
Sexual offs: aggressive women

Other: hes a virgin

Name:010-Hybrid
Mechanism type: Electronic

The hybrid suit was originally was used to travel to the front line of a war zone. The armor has been re-purposed to be used in open combat. The armor has a  function to turn into flight mode. The hyper speed drive and heavy armor has been removed and replaced with a light weight alloy. The armor also has a prototype A. I. System. The system acts as a co pilot with which improves even the worst pilots skills. The Axis core still need a human to use it.  The system refers to its shelf as being female. She refuse to let any female pilot uses the armor and the Axis core also wont let female use the armor as well.

Strength: 3
Armor: 4
Agility: 6
Accuracy: 7

Weapons:
communication wave jammers- one canster can knock out all communication with in a mile radius.

Rail gun- the hybid has one rail mount in each arm. The rail gun has only 4 shot before they need to be replaced. The rail gun has to charge over time.

Plasma charged  weapons-  a tri-tipped spear, sword, and whip.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

AidenWhite

I am interested in playing a pilot! If you'll have me, of course.

If so, a character sheet will be produced once I kick this Ancient Dragon's ass.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Juggtacular

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

AidenWhite

Name: Takashi Himura

Role: Pilot

Personality: Level headed and calculating, very pensive, he doesn't let his feeling and emotions get the best of him. He is fierce and merciless in battle. Takashi is the type that comes up with involved strategies right on the dot, no matter how dire the situation. He likes getting things done as efficiently as possible, although he does put slight margins for error. Takashi is versatile and works with what he has got. He doesn't gripe and moan about what ifs and maybes. Strictly a forward thinker, he is always thinking about how to climb the next obstacle in his way since that was the type of environment he was placed in as a child. His attitude towards other people varies on the fact of whether you're useful to him or not, and ones in the latter category hardly get a glance from him. Those he does find use for, he gradually builds trust in them by starting them with small tasks and then making the tasks bigger and bigger. Eventually, some fail and that is how he gauges how much trust he should put in those people. Takashi is a tough nut to crack, he keeps his emotions to himself and stays strictly professional.

Backstory: Takashi comes from a high class family built on hard work, sweat and blood, mainly blood. The Himura line is filled with men who fought in wars, gained honor, and became high ranking officials in the military. Takashi has a younger sister, 17. From a young age, Takashi was taught to fight with his fists, with knives, with swords, and especially with guns. He was pushed to become just like his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather, etc. Eventually, he entered military school and graduated with honors and joined the Japanese army as an officer. As tensions grew between countries, Takashi pushed to help and he was accepted to become a pilot of his very own Machina. After he received his training, he was known to be a very skilled pilot, as expected from someone who came from the Himura family.

Sexual ons: Being in a dominating position, tight spaces
Sexual offs: Toilet play, vore, gore

Other: Takashi is very intelligent, so he has a weakness for women who match him intellectually. Despite his looks, he watches anime and listens to J-Pop.

Name: 777-Shooter
Mechanism type: Manual

Strength: 4
Armor: 3
Agility: 5
Accuracy: 8

Weapons: Machine guns on the sides of the head and a beam saber on both sides. Can be equipped with laser rifle before launch.

Charlemagne

I'll be joining in on this! If there are still spots open, haha.

It's pretty late right now but sometime this weekend I can have an app in. Been looking for a mecha RP for ages, and never made my own, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Lynnette

Quote from: zenpai on August 15, 2014, 09:11:57 PM
Name:
Renji Yamato
Aka:  Ren Kaito
Role: pilot
Personality: He is very kind, honest and a good hearted person. He is very socially awkward. He  comes off as being a pervert, creep and all around loser. 
Backstory: Being born to a lesser family of the house Yamato. Ren being the only male child born to his branch. He would have been forced to merry one of hes cousins from a higher family. He ask for a reprieve to quote “sow his wild oats.” The house leader decided to give him a few year to find himself. Ren to his mother's family name for the time being. It turns out the Ren is a horrible mecha pilot he found from testing. Ren manage to get his family to salvage an old mecha suit. The mecha would letter be know as hybrid. Thank to a few upgrades Ren can compete with some of the most skilled pilots.   

Sexual ons: non sexual aggressive women.
Sexual offs: aggressive women

Other: hes a virgin

Name:010-Hybrid

The hybrid suit was originally was used to transport cargo and gear to the heart of the battle field. The armor has been re-purposed to be used in open combat.  The armor has a  function to turn into flight mode. The hyper speed drive and heavy armor has been removed and replaced with a light weight alloy. The armor also has a prototype A. I. System. The system acts as a co pilot removing the need for a second person. The Axis core still need a human to use it.  The system refers to is shelf as being female. She refuse to let any female pilot uses the armor and the Axis core also wont let female use the armor as well.

Armor: 4
Agility: 6
Accuracy: 7

Weapons:
communication wave jammers- one canster can knock out all communication with in a mile radius.

Rail gun- the hybid has one rail mount in each arm. The rail gun has only 4 shot before they need to be replaced. The rail gun has to charge over time.

Plasma charged  weapons-  a tri-tipped spear, sword, and whip.

It looks good, at least parts of it, but there's a few small things that I need to request you to change. The major thing would be that the mecha has not been existing for a very long time, the first ones started to enter the market about 20 years ago, the chance a 25 meter tall construct costing several millions being used for carrying cargo is practically zero. Besides that, there is never any need for a second pilot, it's just in the event of the main pilot getting disconnected for one reason or another that there is space for a second pilot.

Besides that, I'd advise you to look out for typical words that the autocorrect won't catch up on, but that are still not correct. In the biography, as an example, you used Merry instead of Marry, both meaning very different things. It's not a big deal and I'm sure most of us can deal with a word every now and then, but try to watch out for them, okay? :) If in doubt, there's a reason dictionaries exist

Quote from: AidenWhite on August 16, 2014, 01:44:09 AM

Personality: Level headed and calculating, very pensive, he doesn't let his feeling and emotions get the best of him. He is fierce and merciless in battle.
Backstory: Takashi comes from a high class family built on hard work, sweat and blood, mainly blood. The Himura line is filled with men who fought in wars, gained honor, and became high ranking officials in the military. Takashi has a younger sister, 17. From a young age, Takashi was taught to fight with his fists, with knives, with swords, and especially with guns. He was pushed to become just like his father, his grandfather, his great grandfather, etc. Eventually, he entered military school and graduated with honors and joined the Japanese army as an officer. As tensions grew between countries, Takashi pushed to help and he was accepted to become a pilot of his very own Machina. After he received his training, he was known to be a very skilled pilot, as expected from someone who came from the Himura family.

Other: Takashi is very intelligent, so he has a weakness for women who match him intellectually. Despite his looks, he watches anime and listens to J-Pop.

Weapons: Machine guns on the sides of the head and a beam saber on both sides. Can be equipped with laser rifle before launch.

Once again, just small stuff, but I'd like to see a little bit extra on the personality section, even if I said it should be brief, it became a bit too brief. Oh yeah, and as far as I am aware, most Japanese people do listen to J-pop, it's not a closet society like in the west.

Quote from: ItsOzone on August 16, 2014, 02:48:59 AM
I'll be joining in on this! If there are still spots open, haha.

It's pretty late right now but sometime this weekend I can have an app in. Been looking for a mecha RP for ages, and never made my own, so I'm really looking forward to it!

I don't plan to stop recruiting anytime soon, don't worry :) I am planning however to try having the IC up tomorrow night, though nothing's set in stone yet, we'll see.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MissFire

I'm waiting for someone to try and play Megas.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

zenpai

I just found out 25 meters is 82 feet lol. I was thinking it was 250 feet. I will fix the mistakes I made.

Lynnette

Quote from: zenpai on August 16, 2014, 11:48:18 AM
I just found out 25 meters is 82 feet lol. I was thinking it was 250 feet. I will fix the mistakes I made.

Once again, I'm afraid I have two small alterations I need to request you to make. First, have a look at the backstory, it doesn't work along with the mecha description, and I'd recommend reading over the first post once again. I hate being picky and asking you to re-do over and over again, but I have certain requirements, having read the OP properly is one of them. All models are development models, not standard issue. None of them has really been used for, you know, fighting.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

AidenWhite

I added more to the personality, as requested.

Lynnette

Quote from: AidenWhite on August 16, 2014, 01:44:09 AM

Personality: Level headed and calculating, very pensive, he doesn't let his feeling and emotions get the best of him. He is fierce and merciless in battle. Takashi is the type that comes up with involved strategies right on the dot, no matter how dire the situation. He likes getting things done as efficiently as possible, although he does put slight margins for error. Takashi is versatile and works with what he has got. He doesn't gripe and moan about what ifs and maybes. Strictly a forward thinker, he is always thinking about how to climb the next obstacle in his way since that was the type of environment he was placed in as a child. His attitude towards other people varies on the fact of whether you're useful to him or not, and ones in the latter category hardly get a glance from him. Those he does find use for, he gradually builds trust in them by starting them with small tasks and then making the tasks bigger and bigger. Eventually, some fail and that is how he gauges how much trust he should put in those people. Takashi is a tough nut to crack, he keeps his emotions to himself and stays strictly professional.

Accepted.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

LeSane

Name: Kuro Hideo

Personality:
Kuro has a deadpan and straight forward personality. He is very hard working and always tries to satisfy the needs of others above his own. He is quite gloomy and unnoticeable when not in piloting even with his appearance being visual appealing. He also displays much respect towards dedicated individuals who put their passion in what they do and thinks that while senior pilots have pride, the younger have respect. Despite his initial kind personality, Kuro gets extremely furious at people of see things as pointless. Out of his profession, despite his unnoticeable personality, Kuro is very gentlemanly when dealing with women. Amongst most men he has encountered they are shocked to see how easily he can cheer up most women and even knows what to do on a date despite never actually being on one. Overall, he is a very calm, rational person, but it is shown that he also has his silly moments.

However there is another side to him that only comes out when inside LQ-840I due to heavily PSTD having a strange and extremely intimidating personality, he also will not tolerate anyone that opposes him looking down on him or to speak to him in a derisive manner, stating that only those who be an ally with him is those that can look him in the eye. Due to this he's required to have medication to dampen the AMS (altered mental status) for a span of several hours via injections to the back of the neck.

Backstory: The last child born into a wealthy upper class family were status was everything in their eyes. If one could not show ones worth then they did not deserve to be apart of the Hideo family lineage. Kuro was never expected to show much promise when compared to his older siblings. Not even during birth could he be deemed an accomplishment since the doctors claimed he was suppose to be a girl due to the size. Never the less he was pressed the hardest within his family to show what exactly he could do. At the age of ten years old he was studying college level material of reading, writing, and arithmetic all for the idea that he should follow behind his two brothers and become like his brothers and enter military school despite being so fragile in stature.

Due to his name alone he was swept into being a pilot and was found he had potential in small caliber, but had been nearly expelled due one of the teachers used live ammunition during a training exercise which he shot a classmate in the chest and killed them and then claimed 'They have to realize this is what this is all for. Being turned into soldiers. Killing on instinct.' ever since then Kuro has never truly been the same as his medical reports show constant mental stress. This does not change the fact that he is a very capable mech pilot even with such a heavy burden on his psych.

Sexual ons: Being Dominated, Aggressive partners, Bondage, and Fellatio (receiving/giving)
Sexual offs: Weak people, scat, toilet play. etc.

Other: He is also a big fan of Japanese idols. He appears to be interested in that field of entertainment and knows about many idols. He has said he likes models with big boobs.

Name: IF Prototype LQ-840I

Officially designated IF Prototype LQ-84i, (IF standing for "Interface"), also known as and once referred to informally as the K-9000 by former pilots, is a quadrupedal mech with a optical neuro interface and a prototype motion interface. Its cockpit has been altered so that the user is laying forward with their legs secure safely in place along with their arms, with wires connecting to the designated suit resembling LQ. With this all data of the pilot involving heart rate, mental status, reaction times, and many other factors not stated. Primarily it was used by AI for unmanned scouting and information gathering, but the LQ-84i was classified as 'out of date' but really the cost of maintaining a self guided  and learning computer that could run an entire suit costed to much money with little profit without true military combat purposes. On its hind legs it is as tall as 9m not including its tail which makes it just about over 12.5m; on all four it scratches past 4.7m
Armor: 2
Agility: 7

Weapons:
[Heavy Weapon]
A man-portable version was also developed by the the same people who recommissioned this model. It requires a separate exterior dynamo that employs an experimental microwave power transmission mechanism it is equipped with a rail gun on its right side that is detachable. While compact, the rail it has the most penetrative power of this weapon this model's arsenal and deals extremely high damage to targets at long range. With the rail gun its movement speed is set to a crawl so standard run and gun is out until this weapon is removed. An electromagnetic accelerator cannon currently being researched throughout the developed world. It fires projectiles with a kinetic energy of over 10 megajoules, on par with those of a tank cannon. Naturally, this makes the rail gun orders of magnitude more powerful than anything else when compared to the standard, able to destroy almost any target in a single shot that isn't heavily plated. On the other hand, it also consumes an enormous amount of electricity, making it essential to have a CO-OPS teammate nearby while it recharge the weapon between shots.

[Small Blade armory and built in features]
The LQ-84i, has a variety of blade-type weaponry. These included at least six spring-loaded knives that can be flung at an enemy at a quick rate. These knives, upon being launched, are also super heated to the extent that they can sear through metallic surfaces and usually aimed at the joints of the enemy. It also has extendable claws, which can use to grip and pin down enemies. Similar to some discontinued mechs, the its tail also acted as a manipulator arm, which would utilize to hold items or pry open one's cockpit; also possesses stealth camo, which he had used to ambush enemies or to hide away.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Charlemagne

I understand you didn't want an army of foreigners, but I hope the backstory allows me to play him as one. If not, I can change it up.

Name: Eric Chambers, 'Gaijin'

Role: Technician; Excels in weapon programming and target acquisition. 

Personality: Eric is a young man who realized at a young age that everything is temporary. In his home country, specifically in Washington, of the United States, he was very open and friendly. However, currently, Eric is very withdrawn and quiet. He simply does his job, then moves on to the next. It isn't that he's unfriendly or shy, it's just that being a foreigner and being one of the first pilots to drop out of the program painted a big target on his back. Because of this, he keeps to himself unless he's around other, more friendly people involved in the project. He's caring, slow to anger, and genuinely wants to help out his fellow pilots. He's confident in his abilities, but often loses face when settling into a mech.

Backstory: Chambers was a smart kid. He was an 'A' student, and often times took additional classes at local Junior Colleges just to keep his mind busy. He was offered scholarships and practically begged to attend a variety of schools - not only in the US - but around the world. At the time, his young mind was simply shocked and overwhelmed by the chance to see different parts of the world. So, he decided on a school in Japan. It was exotic, far away from home, and it would give him the chance to see how another country operated.

Then the US, his home, gained control of the Machina. Suddenly his home country looked less and less like 'Freedom and Apple Pie', and more like a militaristic state that you'd only hear about in movies.

Time passed, projects began, and young minds all over Japan were brought together, including his. He was told of what was going on, the projects in the works and his new countries response to the 'Machina'. He was included in tests and courses that were prepping him to be a pilot, given his own workspace and board just because of how important he and the other pilots truly were. But as part of his final testing, his dreams of being a pilot came to a halt.

He had joined the Japanese military because he believed his home country was wrong in their zealous crusade of pseudo world domination. He wanted to fight back, to show that no matter who they were, people were still people. The world didn't deserve to have to bend a knee to a single ruler. Regardless of this belief that he held dear, some of his fellow test pilots harbored hatred for the foreigner, and cast all their blame on him. Thus, during a training battle, his opponent used deadly force, piercing the left torso of his mech, causing a pain unlike anything he had ever felt spike through his chest. The plugs rigged up to his back and neck surged with energy, as if the machine was trying to take his own life force to supplement it's own. This left his body weaker than it was before, and since then he could never muster up the energy needed to pilot a manual mech.

"Such a mind cannot go to waste!" "We still need you, please! Just accept our offer!" Promises of full access to Electronic battlemechs and training with them were showered upon him. Apologies for the 'unsportsmanlike conduct' hit him from every side. But he was through with that. He would never be a pilot. He doubted a mech would even accept him as one. Hell, he didn't even like sitting in a co-pilot seat anymore, but becoming a technician and weapons programmer often led to him being forced into the cockpit with another pilot.

Sexual ons: Quiet girls, softcore sex, clothed sex, teasing, dry humping.
Sexual offs: Submissive girls, 'anything that doesn't belong in the bed'.

Other: Despite being from out of country, Eric's relationship status fluctuated alot during his time in Japan. Even though he dropped out of the pilot program, he still chases after girls he finds interest in. One thing he's proud of is making such a big impression on one pilot while adjusting her optics, which led to her sealing off the cockpit and getting what she wanted out of him before she let him out. He can safely say that he has had sex in a mech, although it's not something he goes around telling everybody.

ShanaTheIV

May I have a spot reserved? Three days is all I need.

Icowom

Despite the somewhat fantastical tech ranges we have here,I think I have the perfect mech to fill up a gap we have.

Will pop the whole sheet here tonight

Lynnette

All the submitted characters above will be looked over when I'm back in a couple of hours, sorry :P

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on August 16, 2014, 11:19:21 PM
May I have a spot reserved? Three days is all I need.

Sure, go ahead, but I'm planning on starting tonight. However, I doubt that everyone will have their opening posts down within the first few days, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Quote from: Icowom on August 17, 2014, 12:21:09 AM
Despite the somewhat fantastical tech ranges we have here,I think I have the perfect mech to fill up a gap we have.

Will pop the whole sheet here tonight

Great, I'll be looking forward to it :-)

After this point however, I'll have to limit characters to female characters until more are submitted, it's becoming very unbalanced and if anyone (Like per say myself) want to get the lesbian on, there will be... Problems. So, until the balance is more even, after the two already reserved characters are submitted, or really after this post but with those two as exceptions (Alt. 1 or 0) I will only accept female characters for the time being. Alternatively, send me a PM, if the character is good enough, I'll consider it.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Lynnette

Quote from: Scarification on August 16, 2014, 10:44:41 PM
Name: Kuro Hideo

Personality:
Kuro has a deadpan and straight forward personality. He is very hard working and always tries to satisfy the needs of others above his own. He is quite gloomy and unnoticeable when not in piloting even with his appearance being visual appealing. He also displays much respect towards dedicated individuals who put their passion in what they do and thinks that while senior pilots have pride, the younger have respect. Despite his initial kind personality, Kuro gets extremely furious at people of see things as pointless. Out of his profession, despite his unnoticeable personality, Kuro is very gentlemanly when dealing with women. Amongst most men he has encountered they are shocked to see how easily he can cheer up most women and even knows what to do on a date despite never actually being on one. Overall, he is a very calm, rational person, but it is shown that he also has his silly moments.

However there is another side to him that only comes out when inside LQ-840I due to heavily PSTD having a strange and extremely intimidating personality, he also will not tolerate anyone that opposes him looking down on him or to speak to him in a derisive manner, stating that only those who be an ally with him is those that can look him in the eye. Due to this he's required to have medication to dampen the AMS (altered mental status) for a span of several hours via injections to the back of the neck.
Backstory: WIP

Sexual ons: Being Dominated, Aggressive partners, Bondage, and Fellatio (receiving/giving)
Sexual offs: Weak people, scat, toilet play. etc.

Other: He is also a big fan of Japanese idols. He appears to be interested in that field of entertainment and knows about many idols. He has said he likes models with big boobs.

Name: IF Prototype LQ-840I

Officially designated IF Prototype LQ-84i, (IF standing for "Interface"), also known as and once referred to informally as the K-9000 by former pilots, is a quadrupedal mech with a optical neuro interface and a prototype motion interface. Its cockpit has been altered so that the user is laying forward with their legs secure safely in place along with their arms, with wires connecting to the designated suit resembling LQ. With this all data of the pilot involving heart rate, mental status, reaction times, and many other factors not stated. Primarily it was used by AI for unmanned scouting and information gathering, but the LQ-84i was classified as 'out of date' but really the cost of maintaining a self guided  and learning computer that could run an entire suit costed to much money with little profit without true military combat purposes. On its hind legs it is as tall as 9m not including its tail which makes it just about over 12.5m; on all four it scratches past 4.7m
Armor: 2
Agility: 7

Weapons:
[Heavy Weapon]
A man-portable version was also developed by the the same people who recommissioned this model. It requires a separate exterior dynamo that employs an experimental microwave power transmission mechanism it is equipped with a rail gun on its right side that is detachable. While compact, the rail it has the most penetrative power of this weapon this model's arsenal and deals extremely high damage to targets at long range. With the rail gun its movement speed is set to a crawl so standard run and gun is out until this weapon is removed. An electromagnetic accelerator cannon currently being researched throughout the developed world. It fires projectiles with a kinetic energy of over 10 megajoules, on par with those of a tank cannon. Naturally, this makes the rail gun orders of magnitude more powerful than anything else when compared to the standard, able to destroy almost any target in a single shot that isn't heavily plated. On the other hand, it also consumes an enormous amount of electricity, making it essential to have a CO-OPS teammate nearby while it recharge the weapon between shots.

[Small Blade armory and built in features]
The LQ-84i, has a variety of blade-type weaponry. These included at least six spring-loaded knives that can be flung at an enemy at a quick rate. These knives, upon being launched, are also super heated to the extent that they can sear through metallic surfaces and usually aimed at the joints of the enemy. It also has extendable claws, which can use to grip and pin down enemies. Similar to some discontinued mechs, the its tail also acted as a manipulator arm, which would utilize to hold items or pry open one's cockpit; also possesses stealth camo, which he had used to ambush enemies or to hide away.

So far so good :)

Quote from: ItsOzone on August 16, 2014, 10:46:49 PM
I understand you didn't want an army of foreigners, but I hope the backstory allows me to play him as one. If not, I can change it up.

Name: Eric Chambers, 'Gaijin'

Role: Technician; Excels in weapon programming and target acquisition. 

Personality: Eric is a young man who realized at a young age that everything is temporary. In his home country, specifically in Washington, of the United States, he was very open and friendly. However, currently, Eric is very withdrawn and quiet. He simply does his job, then moves on to the next. It isn't that he's unfriendly or shy, it's just that being a foreigner and being one of the first pilots to drop out of the program painted a big target on his back. Because of this, he keeps to himself unless he's around other, more friendly people involved in the project. He's caring, slow to anger, and genuinely wants to help out his fellow pilots. He's confident in his abilities, but often loses face when settling into a mech.

Backstory: Chambers was a smart kid. He was an 'A' student, and often times took additional classes at local Junior Colleges just to keep his mind busy. He was offered scholarships and practically begged to attend a variety of schools - not only in the US - but around the world. At the time, his young mind was simply shocked and overwhelmed by the chance to see different parts of the world. So, he decided on a school in Japan. It was exotic, far away from home, and it would give him the chance to see how another country operated.

Then the US, his home, gained control of the Machina. Suddenly his home country looked less and less like 'Freedom and Apple Pie', and more like a militaristic state that you'd only hear about in movies.

Time passed, projects began, and young minds all over Japan were brought together, including his. He was told of what was going on, the projects in the works and his new countries response to the 'Machina'. He was included in tests and courses that were prepping him to be a pilot, given his own workspace and board just because of how important he and the other pilots truly were. But as part of his final testing, his dreams of being a pilot came to a halt.

He had joined the Japanese military because he believed his home country was wrong in their zealous crusade of pseudo world domination. He wanted to fight back, to show that no matter who they were, people were still people. The world didn't deserve to have to bend a knee to a single ruler. Regardless of this belief that he held dear, some of his fellow test pilots harbored hatred for the foreigner, and cast all their blame on him. Thus, during a training battle, his opponent used deadly force, piercing the left torso of his mech, causing a pain unlike anything he had ever felt spike through his chest. The plugs rigged up to his back and neck surged with energy, as if the machine was trying to take his own life force to supplement it's own. This left his body weaker than it was before, and since then he could never muster up the energy needed to pilot a manual mech.

"Such a mind cannot go to waste!" "We still need you, please! Just accept our offer!" Promises of full access to Electronic battlemechs and training with them were showered upon him. Apologies for the 'unsportsmanlike conduct' hit him from every side. But he was through with that. He would never be a pilot. He doubted a mech would even accept him as one. Hell, he didn't even like sitting in a co-pilot seat anymore, but becoming a technician and weapons programmer often led to him being forced into the cockpit with another pilot.

Sexual ons: Quiet girls, softcore sex, clothed sex, teasing, dry humping.
Sexual offs: Submissive girls, 'anything that doesn't belong in the bed'.

Other: Despite being from out of country, Eric's relationship status fluctuated alot during his time in Japan. Even though he dropped out of the pilot program, he still chases after girls he finds interest in. One thing he's proud of is making such a big impression on one pilot while adjusting her optics, which led to her sealing off the cockpit and getting what she wanted out of him before she let him out. He can safely say that he has had sex in a mech, although it's not something he goes around telling everybody.

Accepted. Might want to add that Gaijin is the word for foreigner in case people don't know, and it's common to call foreigners that, or at least it was.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MissFire

Another mech made out of tissue paper. I guess my character is going to have her work cut out for her.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Lynnette

OOC is up! Anyone with an accepted character can enter and have a look, say hell to everyone! the character thread will be up soon.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211426.0

Quote from: MissFire on August 17, 2014, 01:35:55 PM
Another mech made out of tissue paper. I guess my character is going to have her work cut out for her.

I guess I should have made a tank as well, just to even it out. I knew this was going to happen as well, I guess I'm just always hoping that this will be the time that everyone does what I didn't expect.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

ShanaTheIV

Name: Maki Hoshi

Role: Technician; Mechanic, Pilot-in-trainning
Personality: Maki is nerdy who likes to be able to solve problems and fix things. She is usually optimistic and determined, often trying her best at any giving situation. She'd usually wouldn't quickly resort to violence even when taunted or provoked unless necessarily, for she is fairly slim. Maki is fairly friendly and caring to those close to her.     
Backstory: Growing up, Maki has had a fascination of machines and mechs for a long time. Her typical pastime was sci-fi anime, manga, movies and video games. At times, she was bullied by both her interest and sexually, but persevered and went on to college for technically and mechanics before breaching off to the military. She is currently learning how to pilot mecha in battle... 

Sexual ons: Romance, stronger woman, kissing 
Sexual offs: Going too 'fast.'

Other: Maki is still learning how to pilot mecha so she doesn't have her own just yet. Also, it would be nice to have an establish relationship with someone if anyone is interested, romantic or otherwise...

Charlemagne

Originally I had planned for a tanky mech, but with all the types people came up with, it seemed like it wouldn't have fit. The ones I was looking at were mechs from mechwarrior, since I wanted to kinda go against what everyone else was doing. But the pictures just don't fit with the anime-style ones. And I felt having a second tech couldn't hurt :P

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Oh. *cough* Third tech. Haha

Lynnette

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on August 17, 2014, 01:59:39 PM
Name: Maki Hoshi

Role: Technician; Mechanic, Pilot-in-trainning
Personality: Maki is nerdy who likes to be able to solve problems and fix things. She is usually optimistic and determined, often trying her best at any giving situation. She'd usually wouldn't quickly resort to violence even when taunted or provoked unless necessarily, for she is fairly slim. Maki is fairly friendly and caring to those close to her.     
Backstory: Growing up, Maki has had a fascination of machines and mechs for a long time. Her typical pastime was sci-fi anime, manga, movies and video games. At times, she was bullied by both her interest and sexually, but persevered and went on to college for technically and mechanics before breaching off to the military. She is currently learning how to pilot mecha in battle... 

Sexual ons: Romance, stronger woman, kissing 
Sexual offs: Going too 'fast.'

Other: Maki is still learning how to pilot mecha so she doesn't have her own just yet. Also, it would be nice to have an establish relationship with someone if anyone is interested, romantic or otherwise...

It's looking good, accepted. Also, if you want, we could discuss a relationship (not as in, romantic, possibly just letting Maki try to pilot a little with my own char?)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread