The Feylorien College (Magic, bdsm, NC, freeform, Open! Game Start!)

Started by NicciKotor, January 19, 2013, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasius

Name: Abram 'Magic' Brown
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Firing Gun
Couple of different angles.

Personality: Abram is a well spirited person who loves to interact and talk to people. He is seldom in a bad mood and can often be found in his room, dabbling in what little knowledge of alchemy he knows. On occasion, he has been known to be very lazy although, despite these facts, he is very intelligent.

Bio: Abram got to the university on accident. He's not even sure exactly how he got there. Before Feylorian, he was an 18th century American soldier, fighting for the North in the Civil War. Although he was not a very important person, something remarkable happened to him one day. Word spread around that one of the enemy camps had some sort of ancient stone. Why was it so important? Nobody knew. Did anybody care? All but one person did. Going alone, Abram waited until his platoon set up camp for the night. That night was cold, but Abram 'volunteered' to stand guard outside for the night, obviously planning on doing something else. When the coast was clear, he quickly grabbed the map, with the said location on it, and headed in the direction of the artifact. Abram began shaking furiously because of, one, it was cold out and two, he could barely contain his excitement. Finally, after about three hours of walking, the camp finally came into sight. The camp was, surprisingly, empty. No guards patrolling the parameter. No nothing. Abram entered the camp and his suspicions were confirmed. Something weird is going on. Looking into the captains main tent, Abram discovered what appeared to be...the artifact! Excitement quickly turned to confusion and fear as Abram set his hand on the stone... That's all he remembers. He's been at the University for three years now and he has gotten used to most of the other races and made plenty of Friends.

ONS: Controlling, bondage, intelligence, light blood, forced/NC sex (Basically anything that's not in the 'OFFS' section)
OFFS: Toilet/Bathroom play, extreme bondage.

Skills:

• Soul Breaker - A custom made type of ammo that can affect anything, but is very affective against ghosts, shades, demons, etc.
  • Explosive Round - A round that explodes on impact and splashes a fine mist of molten lead in all directions. You should probably get clear for this one.
  • Sonic Bullet - A thinner, longer version of a regular musket bullet. This is designed to pierce anything, physical OR magic.
  • Three Round Chamber - Can put more than one of anykind of bullet into the chamber and combine their effects.
  • Fast Reload - Due to years of practice and a magic musket, Abram can load his musket blindingly fast.
  • Net/Rope Shot - This type of shot is used to either capture enemies OR is used to trip them, making them vulnerable.
  • Smoke Potion - Abram always keeps a few random bottles of something on his belt, but he always makes sure that he has a smoke potion. This clouds all vision, although some people might still be able to see through it, Abram not being one of them.
  • Alchemy - Abram has learned how to make his ammunition have magic effects as well as learing a few recipes. He is no where near a professional, but he show a good potential.

Casting Method: Loads the gun with the corresponding ammo and cocks it back like a traditional musket. Depending on what round he picks, the harder the kick and the brighter the flash. Repeat.

Weaknesses - Can't shoot if looking directly into bright light. Keeps random potions on his belt making them a possible target for enemies. If someone takes his ammo or gun, he is basically left helpless besides his potions.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, interesting. I will roll char later but consider me interested :).

CarnivorousBunny

Here it is, but I may edit it later.  Hope this is okay :)

Sylvia Bell

Credit for the image goes to WickedAlucard

Name: Sylvia Bell
Race: Wolf spirit
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi-curious
D/S: Switch, but tends to be more of a Sub

Personality: Playful, curious, and laid-back.  Sylvia is rarely ever serious in most aspects of life, including her studies.  She is lucky that she is naturally very gifted with many talents, or perhaps that is why she can coast through life the way she does.  While she is not naturally a bad person, she is used to being successful with minimal effort and tends to make fun of those who fail.  Another flaw of hers is her pride, and she refuses to admit she is wrong. 
Sylvia is friendly and flirtatious, but only has a few people she really considers true friends.

Ons: Forced (both as the forced and the forcer), forbidden places, teasing, and light biting.
Offs: Potty play, mutilation, anal and extreme bondage.

Magic: Illusions is her favorite branch of magic, but she can do Destructive magic as well.
Spell List:

• Flash: She can summon a flash of light of different colors and shapes, as many times as she wants as long as she can keep her focus.
  • Shadow Puppet: This spell allows her to create the images of moving shadows at will, or make it look as if an actual shadow is moving
  • Illusion Cloak: A spell that alters the appearance of any individual or object of Sylvia's choice.  While she cannot make someone disappear out of sight, there will always be a faint glimmer or indication of movement if one looks close enough.
  • Smoke Screen: While this spell is usually used to flee, Sylvia has a tendency to use it like her Shadow Puppet spell, changing the shapes and making them dance or bother those around her.
  • Fire Wall: Sylvia can do both an actual wall of fire, and an illusion of it, making this one of her more dangerous spells.
  • Stunner: A touch spell that sends a shock of electricity to the victim and stuns them.
Casting Method: Sylvia casts her spells though a sheer act of will, so if she was immobilized physically, she may still be able to cast spells as long as her mind is clear.
Weaknesses: Anything distracting,  like lights, pain, discomfort, and even too much pleasure cripples her ability to cast.  Because all of her spells need her full focus, she is usually vulnerable for at least a split second while casting. 
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

NicciKotor

Horray for all. 4 people is enough to get this started.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Kiric Rand

made a small edit to add 2 spells to Jason, 4 won't be enough to be competitive it seems  XD
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Sethala

Alicia

Name: Alicia
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual, mostly lesbian
D/s: Dominant in-character, switch as a player.

Personality: Intelligent, beautiful, and very haughty.  Alicia's always gotten top grades and loves to flaunt both her beautiful figure and class scores, much to the annoyance of others.  Many of the other students consider her a royal bitch, something she seems very eager to encourage.  She has no lack of enemies in the school, as she's taunted and made fun of just about everyone.

Player ons: Forced sex, bondage, orgasm control/denial, humiliation.  All of these are as both giver and recipient.
Player offs: Gore/death, scat/watersports, futa.

Character ons: Being dominant to other women, especially if she can find out what humiliates them.
Character offs: As above, also being submissive in any way.

Magic: Alicia specializes in mental charms and compulsion effects, as well as some minor transmutations.  She casts spells mainly through verbal incantations.  She also has a spellbook full of runes that she can use as a focus to amplify or change her spells.  Some of her stronger spells require the book, as well.

Spell list:

• Charm: Convinces someone that she is their friend.  This doesn't act as full mind control, but the target does consider Alice's suggestions to be favorable.
  • Suggestion: Plants a simple suggestion into someone's mind; that person will follow the suggestion as much as they are able to, so long as it isn't obviously suicidal.  Beyond the suggestion itself, it doesn't affect the target's mind; if she suggests that someone shouldn't attack her, they'll still consider Alicia an enemy, for example.
  • Unnatural Lust: The target of this spell has a sudden, incredible lust towards someone of Alicia's choice.  Only one person is actually affected by the spell; the object of their lust is unaffected.
  • Transmute Clothing: Alicia can transform any outfit or article of clothing she touches.  It must still remain clothing, but the material it's made out of, its size, and any part of its appearance may be changed.
  • Domination: Alicia's most powerful spell, and the only one that requires her spellbook in order to cast.  If successful, it turns the target into her willing slave for several hours, potentially longer if she can cast it again before it wears off.  She has total control over the target, directing them as much as she pleases.  Targets have a chance to resist the spell if ordered to do something they would vehemently object to.  The spell requires several minutes of chanting to cast, though the target isn't necessarily aware that she's casting it on them until it's finished, but if anything interrupts her chanting the spell has no effect.  Because it takes strong concentration to maintain, Alicia can't cast any other spells for half an hour after ending the spell.
Weaknesses: Because Alicia needs to speak to cast spells, any sort of gag makes her effectively helpless.  She does need some concentration to actually say the words, but as long as she can talk coherently, she can cast.  However, if she's used the Domination spell on someone, she's entirely helpless, as she needs to rest for about half an hour after ending the spell before she can cast anything else, though the Dominated person may be able to help protect her, of course.

(Let me know if the Domination spell would be too powerful or not fun, I can change things around if that's the case.)

NicciKotor

Domination is okay as long as you use it on NPC schoolgirls. Doing that sort of thing on a fellow player would just be boring for them.

NicciKotor

Sethala

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 21, 2013, 12:51:32 PM
Domination is okay as long as you use it on NPC schoolgirls. Doing that sort of thing on a fellow player would just be boring for them.

I might use it on players, but I'd make sure they're ok with it too.  I plan on only giving general orders, and letting them act out their own character.

BlackestKnight

All right, here's my attempt at a character.

Name: Abel Ironshroud
Sex: Male
Race: Eldarian
Personality & Background: Abel is an eccentric soul,  not for just being Eldarian - an elf whose abandoned the ways of nature to connect with inorganic surroundings, but his interest in the primitive outside world and its  adventurous romantic lure.  Abel comes from a society so advanced in fact they have no need for traditional arrangements or family units, almost every interaction is handled though a system of inter connected networks where people interface with each other without truly knowing each other, families are an afterthought and seldom do people procreate which has caused critical declining birth rates for some time. People are free to pursue their sexual whims uninhibited via their creations and this has created a culture of self-fulfilled hedonists.

Many people thought that their technology would buffer them from the dangers present in the outside world, but it was their love of technology that brought about their end. Ironically. Abel exists as one of the few remaining Eldarians who's been gifted with enough curiosity and sense to understand the answers to the problems ailing his people exist outside of technology.

Reason for coming to Feylorien College: To find a suitable mate to re-establish his near extinct clan.

Specialty Magick: Techno-mancy
Spells:

• Inanimate Re-animation
  • Configuration
  • Repair
  • Electro-magneticism
  • Digital Materializaiton
  • Reducio
  • Technopathy - can communicate and empathize with various technological forms.
  • Force Barrier

ONs: Probing, Modification, Group play, Sensual Touching, Licking, Waterplay,  Cosplaying, Playing Doctor, Intimacy, exploring new sensations.
Off: Violence, close mindedness.
Casting method: Abel primarily employs a digital wand with pre-installed spells  for casting.
Weaknesses: His style of magic mostly relies on using his robotic creations, has very limited magic for other uses. Also not much of a fighter.

NicciKotor

Sethala

Hey Nicci, I'm planning on Alicia wearing her own outfit instead of the school one most of the time, but let me know if it should be changed, I'll edit my post.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sethala on January 21, 2013, 04:07:35 PM
Hey Nicci, I'm planning on Alicia wearing her own outfit instead of the school one most of the time, but let me know if it should be changed, I'll edit my post.

All the more reason to get called out on and spanked for disobeying school uniform. Which is entirely besides the point, since if it is even more sexy than the school uniform itself, nobody is going to complain unless you specifically piss them off.

CarnivorousBunny

My post was done on my phone, so I hope there weren't many mistakes :p
Sup guuyyz?
I'm too damned early for my first day at work so now I'm stranded here with nothing to do :p
my  o&o and a&a

Thrasius

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 22, 2013, 01:31:41 AM
My post was done on my phone, so I hope there weren't many mistakes :p
Sup guuyyz?
I'm too damned early for my first day at work so now I'm stranded here with nothing to do :p

Very frustrating to write while on the phone (At least on mine anyways  ;D ) 

I didn't read any mistakes, so good job!  *Applause*

CarnivorousBunny

Hey, thanks! :)
*bows*

I've always had this weird talent for texting, even before touch screens. I don't know if that's a good thing though :p it doesn't sound particularly useful, except in situations like this, hihi
my  o&o and a&a

Kiric Rand

Hope you don't mind bunny, bu I had Jason acknowledge Sylvia in the libray
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Sanai

Who is abram bumping into, or are you leaving that up to the GM?
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Hellis

Sanai

My character may be straight but personally m/m is an on, not an off.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Thrasius

Quote from: Sanai on January 22, 2013, 02:44:44 AM
Who is abram bumping into, or are you leaving that up to the GM?

I was planning on leaving it up to the GM, but if you/somebody else wants to, go right ahead.

Hellis

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: Sanai on January 22, 2013, 02:49:38 AM
My character may be straight but personally m/m is an on, not an off.

Does this mean some happy fun rape? Heh.

Sethala

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 21, 2013, 04:12:08 PM
All the more reason to get called out on and spanked for disobeying school uniform. Which is entirely besides the point, since if it is even more sexy than the school uniform itself, nobody is going to complain unless you specifically piss them off.

Eh, it's mostly like the picture on her character sheet.  Hopefully that's sexy enough (though she is wearing panties).  Although, pissing people off (and then charming them to avoid any punishment) is kind of her specialty...

Hellis