Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

First you wanted to leave the small town. I said yes...
Then you wanted to climb all over city fire escapes in the middle of the night. I said yes to that also...
You made me get up way too early in morning - to go window shopping when the stores weren't even opened yet.
I said yes, even though I didn't understand your reasoning. At all.

And now. I'm saying no.

Forever.

Queen of spades

I only did those things because you said yes! Because you being there gave them meaning and made them memorable.

The reason didn't matter, just that you we're there!

Now that you said no, the reason matters to me.

Only because you're not there, and now I have to find someone else, to go window shopping with.

:(
~Queen of Spades' plots and scenes ~
~Ons and Offs~
~A/A~
In private messages, feel free to call me 'C'

blue bunny sparkle

It was a lie. All a lie.

I never liked shopping.

Or flower carts.

Or when you pretended to be a lady.

I wanted the terribly fake English accent and the rumpled clothes.

It was all based on a lie.

Kazyth

At first, I thought the whole 'wrapped in plastic' thing was pretty hot.

I mean, you knew I was into bondage and breathplay, and I liked displaying you to other people.

But even those wonderful things are only sometimes things.  You wanted to be wrapped like a pork loin all the time.

In bed, at the movies, when we went to meet my frikkin' parents!

When you started demanding to sleep in the walk in fridge, hung by your wrists, that was the tipping point for me.

So, enjoy your new lodgings.  By yourself, I'm done.  Hopefully someone will find you in here eventually.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Beorning

It can't go on like that. It just... can't.

I know you are hot. I mean, the muscles, the six-pack...  Sure, it's okay the flaunt a good physique from time to time.

But you want to do this all the time! Everywhere! All you do is... pose!

Come on! Don't rub it in! Not all of us are demigods with classical physique...

Nowherewoman

Beorning:

Bear hairs in the bed.

Honey on bread for lunch. EVERY DAY.

The snuffling, the roaring, the claw marks...

An elf isn't cut out for living with a skin-changer.
Sorry. Bai.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Stone

Your ears, it was fine when they were a couple of inches. But now it's... they tickle my thighs, all right? How'm I supposed to concentrate with all that tickling?

Tuck 'em in or get out.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

Mr. Stone.

You are cold. Too cold for me. My heart freezes. My fingertips are numb.
My nose is reddened. No wrap can warm me. No cocoa can heat my innards
with its chocolately goodness.

You are cold.

Cold as...

Stone

goodbye.

TaintedAndDelish

Dear Bunny,

It started out as something kinda creepy and edgy, but escalated much faster than I had ever anticipated. There were times when it hurt, when I felt so alone, so helpless, itchy and cold. I looked to you, for comfort, but received only your cold, glazed stare amid your silken splendour. How I wanted to swat those spiders off of you, but you insisted upon letting them encase you. THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN I ASKED IF YOU WERE OK WITH ENCASEMENT!

It seems your new friends have pricked you like I never could, and completely took your breath away. This is it for me, my Bun. Farewell.

*Pins note to Bunny's spider silk encased corpse*

Divine Tenacity

Dear T&D,

You are just way too delicious. I mean, especially in your scrubs!

If I continue nomming on you, I will get realy bad cavities. I hate cavities!  >:(

Sorry, but this has got to end.

No X's and O's,
~Midori </3
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Kazyth

Midori.

It's always about change with you. 

Changing your name, changing your avatar, getting tattoos, dying your hair.  It's all you talk about, and all that you think about.

And worst off, you want to change me. 

"Wear more clothes," you said. 
"At least try a towel that's -not- mostly see through," you carped.
"Maybe some ink since you're showing all that skin," you demanded.

Well, I'm not a Ken doll.  I'm not here for you to dress up and change however you want.

I'm perfect just the way I am.  I am perfect alone.

Enjoy your impermanence.

Kazyth

blue bunny sparkle

Kazyth.

There are not enough sheets in the cupboard for the both of us.

And I need them to do my sexy mummy bit for Halloween... and there you are still hogging the last little one. You've already had it how long? Give someone else a turn! It's not like it even really covers you - there.

Don't be greedy. Dress up as something else for Halloween. Something with CLOTHES maybe?

*Steals your sheet and wraps it around my own spooky limb quickly*

There!

Kazyth

*waddles in with an icepack on his groin, along with a lot of gauze*

Well, first off Bunny, we had LOTS of gauze that you could have used instead.

Secondly, now you know why I never took the towel off.  It was GLUED there, as part of a long and involved practical joke.  Obviously, I was disinclined to use any sort of solvent to free myself.  You took SKIN with you when you did that.

Thirdly, due to those specific circumstances, that towel hasn't been... washed in a while, so to speak.

So, enjoy your bloody, crusty, wangskinned towel.  I'm going to go apply a good amount of bactine, whimper for a while, then get on with my life.

Without you.

blue bunny sparkle

Well d'uh.

"Cause I ain't sticking around if you can't be up to... well, being up.

Call me when you've healed...

Bunny

Boatman

Dearest Bunny,

When you said you wanted to be a mummy, I was at first a little shocked, but then overjoyed.
Yes, I thought, it was time we settled down.
I imagined the patter of tiny feet... ahhh... (brushes away a tear of joy).
Yes, yes, I knew the patter come after some time lying about crying for milk
(the baby I mean... On the other hand, I always wondered about the taste... No, NO!).

So, you said 'let's try now'.
"YES!!!"
But then you produced the packs of bandages.
Why would you need to dress up in bandages for sex I wondered?

Okay, so I got the wrong end of the stick.
You wanted to be pushed round the streets in a sarcophagus on wheels for Halloween.

Then came the really weird stuff.
You found you liked being kept tied up in the dark sarcophagus and you wouldn't come out.

It was a nightmare explaining to the neighbours...
And your mother calling the police!

No, I am off babe.

Sorry, but bye, bye Hatshepsut, or whatever you call yourself nowadays.

Boat
History, where creative writing was born.

Wispyr

Boatman,

Your name implied that you were a man with a boat. You know, like a yacht.
I have since some to realize that isn't what you meant.
However it is upon inspection of other elements of your eProfile that I believe that you did this intentionally.

"I have a big knife", but clearly, as everyone has seen, you do not.

I'm afraid you do not have the money... Or the "knife" that I'm looking for, I can do this anymore.

Sincerely not yours anymore,
Wispyr

blue bunny sparkle

Wispyr...

Sometimes I can't hear you, the words that you speak. Sometimes I wonder what you have said.
Were they important or trifling things? Honest and truthful or nasty, dirty lies?

I do not know.

I can not hear your whispers.

And so, how can I stay...not understanding what you really feel? The risk is too great to my poor heart.

*whispers* Goodbye.

Kythia

Ah.  This is awkward.  I thought you were someone else.  I'll just...errr...just wrap you back up and, yeah, be on my way.  Oh, before I go, there's a bandaged man around here somewhere.  Tell him I'm looking for him?  Oh, and call him maggot as well, he likes that.

RipTide

My Dear, Kythia..

I know some people like to buy distressed jeans. They're fashion-forward, and that's cool. But these... I just don't understand where your money went; maybe to the wood chipper that they were sent through? I mean, less is more in most cases, but I'm not sure that applies here.

Anyway, despite the look of your fine ass through those holes, I think I need someone who's a bit more responsible with their money.

So... peace, love, and... I hope you're wearing underwear.

RT<3

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Rolo

I suppose I can go with the easy ones and say that I no longer give a Rip....Or that the tide of our love has gone out....but that just seems to cheesy...You deserve better than that....There for I shall just say....Roll Tide Roll....

;)

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Nowherewoman

You rolled me over, in the clover.

And did it again. And again. And again...

Now I'm motion sick and have hay fever.  I'm rolling on outa here.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Rolo

My dear....it is a matter of necessity. ..I can't seem to find you anywhere!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Stone

I always break up in October cause I'm that kinda monster. Out, out!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Nowherewoman

That's just Stone cold.

I'm dropping you like a (not) hot rock!

Flower

Nowherewoman, you have yet to write with me yet in our group game. I'm breaking up with you because of that. :P