Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luna146

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Proud Geek

xxmaxinitxx

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

xxmaxinitxx

Silver

*looks away and coughs while covering her cheeks so the blush can't be seen*

xxmaxinitxx

Oreo

Of course it's a fight, a battle of who can type more numbers. The women even have to work harder since we have to type a -

Guys don't have to type a +. Unfair, I say.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Tharic

Quote from: Oreo on December 05, 2012, 11:49:26 AM
Of course it's a fight, a battle of who can type more numbers. The women even have to work harder since we have to type a -

Guys don't have to type a +. Unfair, I say.

We're looking forward to that point, rather soon Oreo.  :P

Silver

xxmaxinitxx

Didn't Oreo start the thread? So you women can blame her :P

Proud Geek

Tharic

Quote from: Silver on December 05, 2012, 11:54:28 AM
Oreo is right! It's not fair!

No whining Silver. I'd hate to have to punish you for whining.

luna146

Silver

*laughs*

Punish me, I would love to see you try Sir.

Tharic

Silver

xxmaxinitxx

luna146