Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

You posted in the breakup channel with a bann... Though you were defending my prudishnessless.... I still can't see this working
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

You were nitpicking which I never...oh...never mind...
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Belle33

Our hair products cost more than the rent.  We simply cannot afford to be together.  But I'll never forget you *waves*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Davina

The electric bill came today, your constant fan is killing my pay check
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

You tease me by holding your arms up but not letting me use the chains. We're over.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Harley

I'm sorry, but I don't date men who have more accessories than I do.   I don't think this will work out.   

Davina

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Davina

You cant keep up in certian area's... I need more stimulation

Alucarddalv

I am sorry but you keep tieing yourself up and expecting me to cut you down with out playing first.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Laz

I'm done competing whose's the better killer. we are through!

Xunzar

Your mask makes me worry that you have a disease. Good day.
A list of kinks

Davina

Your hands are too soft. Sorry, I need a man with rough hands.

Xunzar

They're only soft because you wouldn't let me use the good rope on you.
A list of kinks

Davina

If you'd quit being a sissy and letting me tell you what to do you wouldn't have that problem and my bags wouldn't be packed.

Xunzar

Fair enough, get back here. *grabs*
A list of kinks

Davina

Its supposed to be a break up thread goofus, grabs bag and walks out after shin kicking you

Xunzar

Not before I can leave you! *kicks you twice in the shins* You kicked me in the shins, we're through!
A list of kinks

Sybl

You can't tell the difference between a kiss and a kick? We are finished.

Alucarddalv

I love her more then I love you so I am leaving you for her....

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*Is now jealous of her and is out* And Im taking the dog and your dad

Alucarddalv

it is through not only did you take the dog but you stole my dad's heart.

Does not sparkle.....

Sybl

You have no idea what I do, so get out, we're through.

Davina

Take your cap and leave my sweater, we have nothing left to weather....

Xunzar

You're trying to steal my sweater! Get out!
A list of kinks