Subscribing to Threads

Started by Banderas, August 15, 2009, 07:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banderas

How do I get notified when a reply has been posted to a thread I do not participate in?

There are several threads I subscribed to, but never get notified when a new reply is posted.

Bliss

In the links in dark blue along the upper righthand corner of a thread, click "Notify."
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

jouzinka

And when you subscribed to the threads, did you click on "Add Bookmark" or "Notify"?

Did you check your junk mail?

:-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Banderas

Quote from: Bliss on August 15, 2009, 07:10:05 PM
In the links in dark blue along the upper righthand corner of a thread, click "Notify."

That has been done.  But will I be notified in perpetuity?

Bliss

Yes, until such a time as you wish no longer to be notified. Then you go to the thread in question and click Notify again, and it'll ask you if you want to disable notification.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Banderas

Quote from: jouzinka on August 15, 2009, 07:10:48 PM
And when you subscribed to the threads, did you click on "Add Bookmark" or "Notify"?

Did you check your junk mail?

:-)

I am a bit unskilled at this, hence two consecutive posts addressing two previous ones.

I shall bookmark them, as well. 

I always check my junk mail, and this is not a problem.

Let's hope this works.

Thank you for your time, Jouzinka!

Banderas

Quote from: Bliss on August 15, 2009, 07:21:44 PM
Yes, until such a time as you wish no longer to be notified. Then you go to the thread in question and click Notify again, and it'll ask you if you want to disable notification.

Got it.  I noticed that, when I clicked on the notify thread a second time.

Thank you!