Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow

*shrugs* some one has to be born with it
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-plops down at Snow's feet, eyes wide with awe and stares up at him. just stares-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

*sips from his drink as if nothing changed* happens all the time *sips*

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Limoncello

Hehe. That is always funny. I am wondering what happen to my drink. Maybe she is being tickled to death..... again...

Ah well. Patience is always a good virtue.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Crovonovin

Snow appears to have some sort of horrifying mental lure in place...  Must investigate further...

Lolli

No, Shihong! Run while you can!
-shimmies closer to Snow, unable to help it-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Limoncello

Please do run away. I do not want to lose another. - remembers last time someone tries to investigate snow.

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Lolli

-blinks, turns to Cello with a worried expression- What are you on about? Should I be worried?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

well i do have the random tendency to explode *he said as if it was normal, sipping his drink*

leelan

*pours a drink for cello* sorry love was tied up for a moment in tickle fest 2009 *laughs sliding it over*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lolli

-passes empty wine glass to Leelan and smiles sweetly- Depending on what you like, I could pay you in tickles for more, or promise to never tickle you for more.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*shots in riding saber's speeder* weeeeeee. yeah guys look i got it back. *rides around causing havoc* ha ha ha I can not be tamed.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Crovonovin

<snaps whip>  Alright team, looks like we've got a wild one!  I've got a rather generous supply of collars and...other restraints.  I just need a volunteer to take that speeder down!

Lolli

I'm on it.
-fetches horse, starts a chase after Saturn- I SHALL TAME THEE, WICKED CHILD!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Limoncello

- takes drink - Aw its always a pleasure my friend. You should not be worried my friend. I think....

saturnschild

*throws scythe at Lolli horse scaring it away from speeder* you dare to challenge me. *turns around a grabs scythe back* wahoooooooo
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-hops off horse- Oh, I have other ways, you little demon. Oh, 'WOKS! -lines Ewoks up, points at Saturn- Capture her!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

ha you think those little ewoks can stop me. *speeds away in opposite from line of ewoks*

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Darn. I give up. Saber's just gonig to have to chase you himself.. in his heels and dress.
I'll try and make sure I'm around to witness that. -titters-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Crovonovin

This looks like a job for the panty brigade!

<Ewoks line up with g-strings in hand, pinch and thumb them into a slingshot position...and fire!>

Lolli

-watches the (assumingly) multicolored panties flying with wide eyes.- Woah. It's like.. a more rad version of fireworks!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*shields self from random attack* ahhhhh *trying to fight of panties lose control and runs into wall* ouch :'(

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-sighs- I can't stay up any longer. It's only 11.30ish and I'm already tired. A sign of old age? Possibly. u.u
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

*restocks goodies and drinks. Leaves all the special boxes and Snow's brownies*

Don't drink the green beer...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

Hey, guys! *Saber walks in, cleverly disguised by a cardboard box, which he's wearing over the dress, which he's wearing over his armor.*  Um...so...yeah!  Look at me!  No more dress!  Nope, not me!  Manly as man can be!

*cardboard box splits, collapses, and the sparkly pink princess dress is visible again.*

...crud.  *swigs the Jack Daniels.*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."