Rockstar and his Groupie(s) (M for F)

Started by FeelTheRhythm, July 06, 2013, 09:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeelTheRhythm

I've had this idea for a little while now... I'd like to do a Roleplay with at least one female as a rockstar who travels the world on tour, meeting different types of women and having awesome, wild sexual experiences with all of them. These could be 1-on-1, threesomes, or even orgies.

Here's the backstory/intro to the idea. I'm always open to suggestions and recommendations!

It's been a wild ride for Chris Miller. He and a group of friends decided on a whim to start a band when he was 22, three years ago. It was a 4-piece rock group called The Audio Paradox. Chris played bass guitar and took a lot of his inspiration while growing up listening to old rock records his father had leftover from his own youth. He was inspired by some of the best rock bass players of all time.

As it turned out, Chris and his friends were pretty good. After a few very successful local shows in their Northern Ontario hometown, they caught a break after winning a reality show competition, and signing a year-long contract with a major international record label. The Audio Paradox released their first album soon after, and it was a hit. This was followed by a world tour, and now the band was back in the studio to record another album.

Chris decided early on to remain faithful to his girlfriend at the time, Alex. They had been together since they were quite young. Although he wanted to experiment while he was on the road, Chris decided to keep his word. Recently however, Chris and Alex decided to part ways, and break off all contact with one another.

Now, finishing up the album, the band is getting ready to tour the world once again. This time, Chris is free to do who and whatever he pleases. Having spent more and more time in the spotlight, Chris has been receiving a lot of attention from female fans... Not that he had any trouble before, but now that he was single, he was certainly beginning to notice it more.

The first stop on the tour: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

The crowd was electric. Chris stood motionless on stage, both hands coolly resting on the bass guitar which was strapped around his shirtless, thin and very well toned body. His shoulder-length brown hair was wet with perspiration from the 2+ hour show he and his bandmates had just put on for their 'hometown' crowd. The band relished in their glory for a moment, before the lights came on. One by one, the band members left the stage to a standing ovation from the sold out Air Canada Center crowd. Backstage, after wading through some members of security, Chris met with his bandmates in the hallway.

"Chris man, I've got some party favours in my dressing room, come on by!" said Mike, the lead singer, with an enthusiastic slap on the shoulder.

"I'll come by in a few Mike, I'm gonna shower and grab some food." Chris replied, gesturing to his stomach as he spoke. Beads of sweat were still dripping off of him from the show. Mike continued on down the hall, while Chris reached his own dressing room and opened the door. There was a massive, fully stocked food table in the middle of the room, surrounded by very ultra-modern furniture and a decorative style to match.

Chris found his way to the bathroom, and looked himself over in the mirror with a grin on his face. "Fuck, I love this feeling... The high after a great show." Chris took a moment to admire himself in the mirror. He was never much for going to the gym, but rocking out on stage for 2 hours every night is a great way to stay in shape. He was lean, and very well defined. His skin was a pale white, and his eyes were a very alluring shade of blue. Combined with a flawless smile, Chris feels as though part of his success can be credited to his good looks.

Once he snaps out of his mini-trance, Chris unbuttons and unzips his tight-fitting jeans, and drops them to the bathroom floor. Chris steps out of them, and over to the shower, setting it to his preferred temperature... Hot. As the steam begins to fill the room, Chris hears a knock at the door. After a slight hesitation, he grabs a towel from the rack, throws it around his waist, and makes his way over to the door. Chris grabs the handle, and pulls the door open...