Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

"Oh, look Win, worms! Let's scoop them up and go fishing!" Gathering the worms up in her free hand Sai skips off with the Win to go fishing.

Zeth

Tries his best to steal Saiyuri, but walks away with the Win instead. The Win refuses to be ignored.

Saiyuri

"Oh my" Sai giggles as Zeth scoops her up instead, keeping the Win in her arms for safe keeping.

Dama

The Win needs mittens and a warm hat in this cold.  C'mon Win, let's get that taken care of.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Princeoflight

The Prince appreciates how cute the Win looks in mittens and cuddles the Win.

Beautiful Mystery

Sneaks in while no one is looking and takes the win. Tries to whistle casually, but she cannot whistle unfortunately. Takes the win to an undisclosed location.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Boatman

Which of course doesn't matter because Boat is following her. When Mystery goes for a wee, Boat rescues poor Win and takes her to the funfair as a treat.
History, where creative writing was born.

Princeoflight

The Prince thanks Boat for keeping the Win safe, but assures him his services are no longer needed. He relieves him and takes the Win in his care.

Dama

You guys are no fun!  And since The Win wants some fun, takes her outside to build a snowman (all bundled up so no one will recognize her).
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Boatman

Boat invites Dama to engage in a snowball fight.
After a while, Dama disappears, but a snow girl is left in her place.
Boat decorates her with a carrot, bundles Win into his backpack and sets off downhill on skis.

Verasaille

Vera sends her snow leopard to pester Boat, then rescues the Win and dashes off on a tobaggan down the long and delightful mountain.

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Zeth

Chases after Verasaille in a toboggan, because toboggan is fun to type. Hei having so much fun he forgets to steal the Win.

Princeoflight

The Prince laughs at Zeth's joke, but is aware of his mistake. He does not forget to take the Win for himself.

Verasaille

Vera calls in a cousin to snatch the win and sets a guardian over her to prevent loss.

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Princeoflight

The Prince befriends the guardian and takes the Win for himself.

Boatman

So cruel, the Guardian. Befriending and then throwing victims in amongst the hungry alligators.
Boat is more wary and tips quick setting concrete over the Guardian before snatching Win to safety in his mini-sub.

Princeoflight

The Prince jumps into the boat, coolly collects his Win and leaves.

Dama

Having been appointed First Mate, Dama takes over control of the boat and tossing everyone, except The Win, overboard, speeds off.

Princeoflight

The Prince reminds the Dama that the Win is already off board.

Zeth

Congratulates Princeoflight on his becoming a Lord of Elliquiy, and discreetly takes the Win.

Princeoflight

Saiyuri

Congratulations, Prince! Welcome to Elliquiy, officially!
Meanwhile Sai slips the Win from Zeth and puts it in her jacket.

Princeoflight

Thanks Sai for her Welcome

Boatman

Boat rifles thought Sai's jacket whilst she is on the nudist beach to retrieve Win. Then whisks away on a sand yacht keeping poor trembling Win's eyes covered.

Verasaille

A mysterious stowaway on Boat's sand yacht purrs and rubs against the handsome Captain until he is covered in cat hair. As he furiously tries to get the fluff out of his face and off his clothing, the Win scampers off with the pretty fluffy kitty.