TRON: New World

Started by Shadax, June 25, 2011, 10:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadax

Quote from: orderNchaos on August 06, 2011, 09:07:17 AM
posted a character on the Character sheet thread!!

Sweet! Nice character :D However, remember that Basics start with 5 powers (6 including the free Grid Sense), so you have 2 more to pick.

Quote from: kckolbe on August 06, 2011, 09:30:18 AM
I think I am interested in this.  I would likely play a basic program, perhaps the Tron version of the paperclip.  "It looks like you are trying to overthrow your creators.  Would you like some help with that?"  For powers, I didn't see the one I was thinking of, which was I suppose a type of teleportation, being able to appear in another place if certain conditions were met, or at least be "summonable" by a User.

Oh, and ERP is short for erotic roleplay.

Lol an assistant then? Always useful. ;)

Hmm... I will have a think about some kind of teleportation power. As you understand that is a powerful ability, so I will have a think on how to work that one - And if I can open it up as a starting power or have to limit it to advanced. Interesting idea.

Ah, Erotic RP, of course lol.

For sexual encounters, pretty much anything you want is possible, from sweet and romantic up to down right nasty stuff - being in the extreme section, everything is covered. Most NPCs will not just offer sex and may turn a character down (though sometimes persistence will pay off ;) ), but if the character wants it then they will be able to find it, both long term interactions/relationships and short term kicks.
"The level of subtlety in their relationship is comparable to the level of subtlety possessed by a herd of rainbow unicorns."

kckolbe

"It looks like you are trying to climax.  Would you like some help with that?"  Instead of teleporting, being able to be summoned might be better, though I would be unsure how to handle multiple users requesting him.  I may have to drop that particular part of his concept.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Chaophim

I am definitely interested.  "Rolling up" a character now  Civilian ENCOM Employee User, since the slots seem to be filling up quick on the program side of things (and after posting this initially, I found that the civilian slot was taken).

Shadax

Quote from: Chaophim on August 06, 2011, 12:00:09 PM
I am definitely interested.  "Rolling up" a character now  Civilian ENCOM Employee User, since the slots seem to be filling up quick on the program side of things (and after posting this initially, I found that the civilian slot was taken).

Not at all, there is still one civilian available. :) Updating the list now.

Edit: After a recount we have one Programmer, one Civilian, one Basic Program and Two ISO slots available.
"The level of subtlety in their relationship is comparable to the level of subtlety possessed by a herd of rainbow unicorns."

orderNchaos

Quote from: Shadax on August 06, 2011, 09:50:46 AM
Sweet! Nice character :D However, remember that Basics start with 5 powers (6 including the free Grid Sense), so you have 2 more to pick.

Oh damn, I thought the number signified the number of points you had for powers...I didn't realize that was the number of powers you could  pick.  hehehehe....I'll update it.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Well, another of the games I'm in has collapsed,

And last night I happened to watch The Transporter followed by Tron: Legacy

And then I saw this thread.

Hold onto your hats. I'm reaching for that last Basic slot...

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Shadax

Welcome. I will mark that slot taken then. :) Both Programmers and Basic Programs have now all been taken.

I am locking this thread for a while and closing to new players until I have gotten a handle on the new influx. :)

If anyone has any questions they can post on the game OOC or send me a PM.