Doomanju:The Boardgame from hell(Interest & recruiting thread seeking nu playrs)

Started by krakenknight, March 28, 2013, 01:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krakenknight

I love her, she can take a place in the OOC and IC threads. (Will change the numbers accordingly, the teacher is kind of a placeholder number anyway)

FeveredDreams

Are you afraid of me now?

On's and Offs-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171318.0

krakenknight

If you're quick. The IC has just started but we have a withdrawal so we can still incorporate you if you hurry.

SilverSun

This looks like fun! :) I'll put a character together real quick and see if you still have room :D
I Honor The Oath of the Drake
Availability: Kinda Sorta Here! :)
Posting Habits: Weekdays
Desires |Appetites

SilverSun

Name: Luna Moonflower (real name Grace Martin)

Freak or Geek: Freak

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Backstory: Luna stopped going to church as soon as she was old enough to say no. She'd never really felt that what religion had to offer was enough - there was so much more, the trees, the water moving through the world in its own natural rhythm...and the moon, oh, the moon. It was her first love - next to paganism of course. Her parents were pretty convinced she was possessed when they found her pentacle, and even tried to have her exorcised once. Didn't work - her parent's Grace was long gone, replaced by a spacy, angry and isolated teen named Luna who placed her crystals in the moonlight every full moon. This didn't make her popular with her peers (they called her Looney and Lunatic, usually just barely within earshot), and she secretly longs to be a part of the group, if only to share the wonders she has found.
I Honor The Oath of the Drake
Availability: Kinda Sorta Here! :)
Posting Habits: Weekdays
Desires |Appetites

krakenknight

Quote from: SilverSun on April 11, 2013, 10:09:55 PM
Name: Luna Moonflower (real name Grace Martin)

Freak or Geek: Freak

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Backstory: Luna stopped going to church as soon as she was old enough to say no. She'd never really felt that what religion had to offer was enough - there was so much more, the trees, the water moving through the world in its own natural rhythm...and the moon, oh, the moon. It was her first love - next to paganism of course. Her parents were pretty convinced she was possessed when they found her pentacle, and even tried to have her exorcised once. Didn't work - her parent's Grace was long gone, replaced by a spacy, angry and isolated teen named Luna who placed her crystals in the moonlight every full moon. This didn't make her popular with her peers (they called her Looney and Lunatic, usually just barely within earshot), and she secretly longs to be a part of the group, if only to share the wonders she has found.

Looks good, you can take her to IN character and Out of. Har if you like and that fills up our little game for now.