The Washington Times really is being run by nutjobs.

Started by Vekseid, November 17, 2009, 06:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kotah

If anything, I would say that it only looks moderately bad becasue of the pure height difference. However, that's aesthetically speaking, and not manor-wise.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Oniya

It certainly didn't fit the 'about to knock his head on the floor' description.  (P =  1000*W)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Moonsword

I am reminded of a quote by Thomas Jefferson: "The man who reads nothing is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
Doing better now.  I think.  We'll see.

Avi

The bow looked perfectly acceptable to me.  Saying that Obama shouldn't have bowed to the PM would be the same as someone in Japan saying that the PM should not shake hands with the President.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Cecilia

I couldn't find the clip where she has American Presidents bowing to Japanese leaders through the year...bu this is similar.

Bush kisses, hold hands--Obama bows