Distress this Damsel!

Started by Katiemac, March 05, 2009, 04:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katiemac

... or her friends, as you -- the Mad Scientist or modern-day Smuggler or Pirate -- and your minions capture the unfortunate accidental tourists on this tropical island.  What horrible, naked-y deathtraps await?!  There's no escape!

Basically, I'm thinking something like LOST, but mixed with Betty Page or old Men's Mag perils.  This is meant as a solo with me playing a couple women's roles, but if somebody else wants to hop in ... :P  The tone is pulpy adventure, sweaty and dangerous.  No goofiness -- scary!

Please email me or PM me anytime, and please pardon the roughness of this post.  It's my first!  Any suggestions to make it smoother or more on template, I welcome your feedback!

Scorpiotarius

Quote from: Katiemac on March 05, 2009, 04:29:35 AM
... or her friends, as you -- the Mad Scientist or modern-day Smuggler or Pirate -- and your minions capture the unfortunate accidental tourists on this tropical island.  What horrible, naked-y deathtraps await?!  There's no escape!

Basically, I'm thinking something like LOST, but mixed with Betty Page or old Men's Mag perils.  This is meant as a solo with me playing a couple women's roles, but if somebody else wants to hop in ... :P  The tone is pulpy adventure, sweaty and dangerous.  No goofiness -- scary!

Please email me or PM me anytime, and please pardon the roughness of this post.  It's my first!  Any suggestions to make it smoother or more on template, I welcome your feedback!

HiYa, Katie,
Got your PM, sent off a reply. If it sounds good, PM me (or reply here), and we can start playing around with ideas?

Galainas

I'm hooked to Lost since the beginning. I'd love to try something similar to it, sans the killing and with more dodgy, kinky situations.. ;D
Girls are always running through my mind. They don't dare walk.

Andy Gibb