Odd and Unusual Request (ALL types, Few limits) MxM FxM FxF World Building

Started by MomoPeach, November 19, 2017, 09:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Basically what I'm looking for here is a story, well rounded and full of characters. I want it to be an experience. We'll start out with two characters each and then we'll start to create a world. So, it can start off as a story based around the mob and a man he's in love with  And then it kind of starts to ask, what if? What if we could see the life of that person's brother? That person's friend? The other world of his lover? This I would LOVE to discuss with someone and plot out before starting. The last person I did this with, our story had a surplus of 30+ characters by the end of it and took place all over town from the highest executive, to the drug addicts and prostitutes. From the law office, to prison. Themes that I'm looking for include:

Incest
Non/Con
Watersports
Drug use/addiction
Abusive relationships
Age/size difference
CREATIVITY
Differently abled characters for the love of god. I'm tired of perfect characters all of the time.

I'm open to ALL kinks mostly except vomit and scat. Other than that, I want your imagination to run wild. Supernatural characters, twisted relationships, mpreg, horrific situations, etc.

What I look for in a partner:

Someone open minded who doesn't mind playing any pairing and who likes adding twists and turns to the plot as we go. I would love someone that didn't mind characters dying either as this is going to be more of a real world and have real world consequences of actions. Someone with few limits, who enjoys detail and can enjoy the lighter and darker aspects of this.

If you made it through that rambling, congrats! Pretty sure I won't get much interest for this, but I have to try. Will add more as I think of it later. Toodles!