Seeking rps long term and short term. (m/m and m/f)

Started by BrokenMirror, May 19, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenMirror

So I have been rping for many years, I will only rp in the third person as first person weirds me out and second person is a bit hard for me.  As such I prefer if my partners would kindly rp in the third person as well.  I am currently in a college course but I will be able to post twice a week minimum.

The link to my ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=19495
Also I won't do incest ever!

I am looking for m/m rps or f/m rps the plot ideas will tell you what genders are wanted as well as role.  If you have ideas please pm me I'd love to hear your ideas.

Idea 1) Dark Future
Set in a Post-Apocalyptic earth
Many years into the future the societal structures of earth have collapsed, and the land is owned by the strongest of people.  Population has sunk to desperately low numbers because of a lack of females.  The females out there live either as property of strong men or in small groups that brave the wilderness.  Most of those women have escaped from the men and seek to never go back.  MC would be a woman of the wilderness, captured and dragged back to the ruined cities of men.  This can start dark and lighten up, and can be long or short.

Idea 2) House of Horrors
There is a creepy mansion on the edge of a small town back up in a mountain wilderness.   The mansion was rumored to be empty but still no one would go in.  On a dare a young woman agrees to spend a night there and record her time there.  The woman sets up a camera in each room except the bath room to make sure no one can say she didn't complete the dare.  If she wins the dare she will collect a total of 5,000 dollar that her friends piled together, to bad the house is run by a ancient horror with many nightmares under his control.  I have a couple more ideas with this one if someone is interested.  The horror can be any male supernatural being.

Idea 3) Monster Hunter (inspired)
This idea is inspired by the monster hunter games but will stray far from them.  A female hunter decides to take her hunting to the next step.  She begins to hunt alone and while chasing down a Bullfango in an old Jungle she missteps and slips down a hole that was hidden among the roots of a large tree.  Curiosity perks the young hunter's mind when she notices the runes and symbols on the walls, and heads deeper into the hole.  After walking a ways she finds a corpse with intact weapon and a pendant at its feet.  Since the weapon is high quality she takes it and the pendant.  She puts the pendant on planning to sell it eventually in a town.  Yet that pendant is a signal to a group and they begin to hunt her.  More details through pm discussion.

Idea 4) But it was just a statue
Its hard, being C1 just finishing a bachelor's degree with a ton of student loans only to find there are no jobs out there.  Things are getting steadily worst until C1 gets a letter stating a great uncle has left her his fortune and manor.  The only condition to C1 claiming the place fully is they must live one year there under a certain budget before everything becomes C1.  C1 doesn't think this will be a problem and moves out to the old home immediately.  The only thing that concerns C1 upon seeing the place is the large very detailed statues of humanoid beings.  C1 asks the lawyer about the statues only to find out C1 can't get rid of them until after the year.  Still C1 figures they can deal with it, and everything goes smoothly until night fall.    C1 is waken up by one of the statues, now flesh and blood, demanding that they own C1 and C1 will do whatever they say.
(either m/m or m/f)

Idea 5) No name
SO this one would be adopting an old rp I had on another site.  It was m/m and supernatural.  I'm not keen about posting the link, but the summary is that.  There is a police force that has humans and the supernatural working together to keep peace between both factions.  A human scientist has developed a serum that promotes mating and child rearing between humans and supernaturals, something that would change the balance drastically if it fell into the wrong hands.

Idea 6) Hunting the Hunter
Details soon.

More ideas to come later.

BrokenMirror

DarkAngelic

I like the idea of the first one, personally. However, I'm a female. I could play a male, for sure. Or would you be open to the idea of a female who has managed to get herself some power, and "rents out" her female captive/s?
Why are you alive?
I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
What's the point of your existence?
To feel. Because you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And  without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.
(Equilibrium)