The Wars of the Roses II: Return to Rosebriar [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, October 21, 2009, 03:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

I'll take your slight noise as a sign of satisfaction.  Shall I wrap you a dozen to go?

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

I'll have to make those special to order.  It might take some time.  Hot men must be cared for and plucked right at the peak of ripeness.

Valerian

I'll give tes another hour or two to vote, and then move things along.  I'd hate to prolong anyone's agony too much...
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

I'll take a pair of those matched men - but only if they don't mind dallying with females LOL
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

sinera

Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

LadySky

*prepares welcome dinner for DDJ in the ghostly realm* Weeeeellllllcccccoooommmmmeeeeeee........(am I that cheesy? Yes. Yes I am.)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

At least you're all, um, eating well in the afterlife?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

We're on a roll helping the Thorns! *eyeroll* I bet we're going to slaughter the bee and the Ladybug for them, too. Then we're entirely boned.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

sinera

You lasted about as long as I did in my last mafia-style attempt, DDJ.

*snuggles* With luck we'll catch those sneaky thorns soon and can start a new game for you to play *grins*

LadySky

*nibbles on carrots, they are after all the ghosts favorite snack, and sighs* The garden is looking doomed.....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

desert ashes

You're dead,  I'd say that's a bit beyond doomed.   XD
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Valerian

Poor garden.  :(

I will start another of these games soon, though, if there's enough interest.  Suggestions for themes also gratefully accepted.  :)  I'm wondering if maybe a sci-fi twist, with alien shapeshifters, might be interesting...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Doomsday

Zinder

Quote from: Valerian on November 05, 2009, 10:36:32 AM
Poor garden.  :(

I will start another of these games soon, though, if there's enough interest.  Suggestions for themes also gratefully accepted.  :)  I'm wondering if maybe a sci-fi twist, with alien shapeshifters, might be interesting...

Yes! *nods his head in violent approval and looks at Valerian with adoring eyes*

OK, I confess.. I've been spying on you.. But it's with best intentions in mind  ::)

Valerian

Quote from: Darkly Dreaming Doomsday on November 05, 2009, 10:37:43 AM
Have you ever seen "The Faculty"? :D
I have!  That's a good idea.   :D

Quote from: Zinder on November 05, 2009, 10:51:51 AM
Yes! *nods his head in violent approval and looks at Valerian with adoring eyes*

OK, I confess.. I've been spying on you.. But it's with best intentions in mind  ::)
Well, this being the public forums and all, I guess a little spying is to be expected.  Heh.  But yes, if you'd still like to play, you're quite welcome.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Quote from: Zinder on November 05, 2009, 10:51:51 AM

If you start a Valerian fan club, I'd definitely join. =P

Zinder

Thank you, Valerian! I would love to :)

@Remiel: I promise to give it some serious thought.

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zinder