News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I can't sir, it's liquid.

Started by JarsofPickles, January 29, 2014, 02:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JarsofPickles

In this game, you are the last poster's butler. They will ask you to do something impossible, and you have to explain how you did it even though it should be impossible.

So for the example, one person says "Cut my milk!" Instead of saying the title, I would then go on to explain that I simply froze the milk in order to cut it.

Butler! Fetch me the Headless Horseman's head!
<3

Blythe

I grew a pumpkin, carved it into the shape of a jack o' lantern, and gave it as a gift to the Headless Horseman! When he wore it to compensate for his headlessness, I then stole it back from him and brought it to you!

Butler, find me a unicorn!

Blythe

Quote from: Blythe on January 29, 2014, 06:53:11 PM
I grew a pumpkin, carved it into a jack o' lantern, and gave it as a gift to the Headless Horseman! When he wore it to compensate for his headlessness, I then stole it back from him and brought it to you!

Butler, find me a unicorn!

JarsofPickles

I found a breed of horse with facial protrusions that could, with selective breeding, become unicorns, and bred them.

Butler, bring me vegetarian-friendly meat!
<3

Tyrhung

I raised a calf from birth and led him every day through the streets, so that all the children could come out and play with him.  As he grew, I told the children that unless they ate nothing but vegetables, some day their favorite calf would have to die in order to feed them.  The children grew, and so did the calf, and the children became adults, and the calf became a cow.  They all bonded with the cow, who would come trotting up to them whenever they called, playing with them even through their adulthood.  Satisfied that the cow was friendly with vegetarians, I slaughtered it there on the spot and brought you its meat.  I trust this satisfies your request?    O:)

Butler!  I need you to stop time immediately!

JarsofPickles

I removed the batteries from your watch and clocks, sir, as requested.

Butler, bring me the horizon.
<3

Ryo242

Quote from: JarsofPickles on January 30, 2014, 08:32:58 PM
I removed the batteries from your watch and clocks, sir, as requested.

Butler, bring me the horizon.

-Snaps fingers and a maid presents a picture of a setting sun along a flat plain- 

"Now I must request the soul of a ginger female, if you would be so kind, my good man."
The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas

Tyrhung

I put these gumdrops on the gingerbread man's chest and coated her in ghostly white frosting for you!

Butler!  Set the lake on fire!

Ryo242

I don't quite see the merit of burning an entire team of Los Angeles basketball players has... But it's been done.  -Gets off the phone and closes it while screams can be heard on the other side-  Oh and Miss Lake was visiting as well.  Fortunate... -Cue Evil laughter-

I would like you to arrange a flight to Neverland for Monday, Feb. 30th..

JarsofPickles

One trip to the late Micheal Jackson's ranch has been arranged as requested, sir. By the way, Ryo, I am so sending you a friend request when I'm a full member. :D

Butler, fetch me my invisible car without directions.
<3

Ryo242

Priscilla.  Activate "X-Ray Vision" mode.  Locate Miss JarofPickles "invisible" car.  -Maid nods and goes off in search.  After five minutes, GPS coordinates are sent-  Excuse me a second.

-Disappears for 3 minutes before an invisible car comes crashing through the nearest wall, causing debris and an unfortunate patron standing near the wall to be scattered everywhere-

Can't.. -cough, stumble out of wreckage-  drive stick...

-After being tidied up-  I would like to request a return trip to Micheal Jackson's ranch.. Oh and his ressurection for the trip would be nice.

JarsofPickles

I simply sent you back in time, before his death, and arranged for you to have dinner there. Hope you enjoyed it, you had to wait to get back to this moment in time. (You got it wrong, by the way! JarSofPickles. :) )

Butler, bring me the sun in the form of an edible cake.
<3

Tyrhung

I have brought you this host wafer, from the Cathedral down the street.  The priest there tells me it's the Son in cake form.

Butler!  Cry me a river, and swim to me in it.

JarsofPickles

I cried into a newly formed river channel as the dam was being removed, and you fell in. To prevent you from drowning, I swam to your aid.

Butler! I require that you feed me without moving. Preferably pizza.
<3

Tyrhung

As per your request, I have ordered the moving vans to come to the house tomorrow instead.  Given the small matter that you would not wear a bib whilst I fed you the pizza you desired, I have likewise taken the liberty of asking the maid to bring you clean linens.

Butler!  Stop the interstate highway bridge from freezing over in this winter storm!

JarsofPickles

I moved it to Jamaica, it is now safe.

Butler! Bring me a pickle that was never a cucumber.
<3

Tyrhung

(lol  :-) )

Here you are, one thoroughly pickled banana pepper.  Shall I fetch you the rest of the jar as well?

Butler!  Polish my old canvas tennis shoes to a shine I can see my reflection in as clearly as a mirror!

Cryptic

I have dipped your canvas shoes into silver and polished them to a high shine for you sir. Shall I do the same for your Tennis shoes?

Butler fetch me a pig that tastes of strawberries!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

I have retrieved the pig that was sampling strawberries in the garden out back.

Butler, please fetch me a year!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

Sir, it took me a while but I finally found you the perfect calender!

Butler please fetch me a clock that doesn't tell time!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Daoine Sidhe

M'lady, as requested, I have painted over the numbers on the clock so that they blend perfectly with the background of the clock face.  I also rotated the clock by an unknown number of degrees, so that what used to be the "12" is no longer upright.

Butler!  I left my time machine running, and now it's jumping randomly from time to time.  I need you to turn it off and bring it back to right now.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

rouwdy

Ma'am here it is. Its me just 48 years older. Its just I had to wait 48 years before your time machine showed up so I unpluged it and copied it but bigger to fit it in and bring it back.

Butler I left the window open and the wind blew in. See it out for me will you.

Fabjuth

Courtesy of some fans strapped to the back of some sheepdogs, the wind has been herded back outside.

Butler! Please fetch me a jar of light!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Vill

Yes, sir. --Returns with a jar of light peanut butter, light mayonnaise, and light whipped cream.-- These are all the lights we have in the mansion, sir.

Butler! I demand the gravity be turned down in the study: it is absolute murder on my joints.

Ms Gavane

It did take some time sir, but the study is now completely under water.

Butler, if you would kindly fetch me the moon. Quickly, of course.
O/O

Fabjuth

Certainly, please enjoy this silver replica moon, exact to 1/1737000000 scale.

Butler, please fetch me the Nautilus if you would be so kind!

Daoine Sidhe

As requested, sir, here is the submarine sandwich nicknamed the Nautilus.  I don't know if it's very tasty.

Butler, my tea is too sweet.  Remove some of the sugar from it, please.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fabjuth

Courtesy of a distillation and re-hydration the sugar was completely separated. Precisely some of the sugar was removed, and the rest re-added.

Butler, please fetch me a three headed monkey!

Cryptic

Comes running back covered in plaster, paint and clay before handing him a three headed monkey. Took me all night to make it sir but here you go!

Butler fetch me dragon that's scaly!
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Madam, I brought the dragon-theme scale you wanted.

Butler, fetch me tomorrow's newspaper today.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ms Gavane

I hijacked the local paper's office and forced them to run the presses early. Here is one copy of tomorrow's paper sir.

Butler, I've decided to start a garden. I should like the Colossus of Rhodes to adorn it. Make it happen.
O/O

Fabjuth

After tracing the sales receipts and invoices of all bronze for the last 2250 years I have managed to locate all the bronze used in the Collosus, acquire it, and re-form the statue. You will find it in the garden space awaiting adornment.

Butler, please fetch me the dread ship revenge.

Tyrhung

Without questioning the sanitary ambiguity of your request, sir, I have retrieved the dreadful unmentionables contained within a ship's septic system, after the crew aboard began to suffer from Montezuma's Revenge.  As it's not my place to wonder what you could possibly wish to do with such things, I've arranged for it to be gift wrapped and placed in your mother-in-law's mailbox this Christmas.

Butler!  Fetch me a wild flying squirrel that cannot and will not leave its tree under any circumstances!

Ms Gavane

Sir, I am happy to inform you that the tree you requested has been transplanted into your yard. Thankfully the wild squirrel's tenacity ensured that it is still attached firmly to the upper branches.

Butler! I demand that you fetch me a falling star.
O/O

Kevak

It is being shipped to you now, I purchased it from an antarctic meteor survey team.

Butler! I demand that you terraform mars!

rouwdy

Sir I have made Mars beautiful. After all the resorces it took though life on earth is doomed.

Butler I hate the sun get rid of it.

Kevak

We managed to destabilize the sun by using electromagnetic field projectors to lift stellar mass out of it, sadly it caused the sun to explode, you have about seven minutes to say goodbyes before the earth is roasted.

BUTLER! Fetch me a nekomimi.

AceOfSpades

Sir, unfortunately, Wal-mart does not sell everything and attempts to find one on Craigslist all resulted in lawsuit. I do, however, have a female cat for you. Beautiful fur, sir.

ALFRED! Please find out how long it takes to count to infinity; it would be invaluable in my research.

Kevak

I had a time machine built and invented an immortality serum to send one of the staff back in time so they would have a sufficient time to count.
They are somehow still counting even though they have had several lifespans of the universe.

BUTLAH! BRING ME... The mind of god.

Dom

Well according to popular theory man was built in God's image.. therefore all minds are God's mind.

*hands you a freshly dripping brain* Please enjoy that responsibly.

Butler.. nail jello to that wall.

I don't mind PMs, or KIK (NoBetterThanBeasts) requests

Kevak

Sir, the jello has been frozen and nailed to the wall, there may be a mess later.

Butler, please fetch me a fully functional alien starcraft.

Tyrhung

Here you are, sir - Starcraft 2 in Russian translation on this thumbdrive, complete with its latest expansion and all DLC.  I assure you it's not been pirated.

Butler!  Inverse the ratio at which my feet smell and nose runs!

Villain

Very good sir, but I am afraid I had a little trouble in-versing the ratio, so instead I attached a nose to your feet so that they are able to smell and feet to your nose so they are now capable of advanced movement.

I hope this is to your liking sir!

Butler, make me invincible! MUHAHAHAHA!

Ms Gavane

Sir, after plunging this Dasher into your heart, I feel secure that nothing will ever harm you again. I appreciate you leaving everything to me in your will.

Butler, I demand a pink rhinoceros that fits in my should bag. It will be wonderful for parties.
O/O

Styx26

It took some doing, Miss, but find the right pygmy rhinoceros and add a fresh coat of non-toxic neon pink paint, it is ready!

*snaps fingers*

Butler, please go back in time to March 23, 1983 during the Motown 25 special. Michael Jackson threw his fedora offstage and I'd like you to retrieve it.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Daoine Sidhe

Thankfully, my time machine was returned to me.  And it's fully operational.  So, I had no problem going back in time.  However, I did have to punch a few people to get the fedora.  There might be some blood on it.  But, here it is.

Butler, my haircut is too short.  Make it longer immediately.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

SheerFantasia

Fortunately I have my own homebrewed super-duper-no-one-knows-about-it recipe passed down through three hundred generations right here for your use Madam.  Just let apply a little here, and here.  There you go!  A full head of hair.   Hmmm, a full everything of hair apparently.  Back to the drawing board!

Butler, I am bored.  Amuse thy languid Furon God!

Daoine Sidhe

Would a walking carpet do the trick?  I seem to have become one...  I can dance, too.  And juggle.  Granted, I can only juggle one ball at a time.

Butler!  I have made ample use of all Nair products to remove the unwanted hair you so wonderfully placed upon me (except, of course, the hair on my head and my eyebrows).  Now, I demand that you prevent technology from advancing faster than I can accumulate the funds to afford it.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

SheerFantasia

Of course madam!  Let me initiate the Armageddon Plan.  All done!  Technology shall not advance before you can afford it.

Butler, do you see the dirt on my shoe?  Do you? No?  Ok,  subdue the entire world in my name instead!

Daoine Sidhe

Using my womanly wiles... and other womanly skills, I have subdued the entire world.  I did so in your name.  Granted, the entire world worships me, but I did it all in your name.

Butler, my watch is broken.  But, instead of fixing it, I want you to make time conform to whatever my watch says it is.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

SheerFantasia

(Dialling on my phone).  Hello?  Hi god, it me.  Yeah, about that favour you owe me... yes, I know its petty, but do it anyway.  (Hanging up).  All done mistress, all time conforms to thy broken watch... er, just don't expect anything to change.

Butler, I lost my invisible needle... somewhere.  Please find it.  With your eyes closed.  That will be all.

Daoine Sidhe

Not a problem, sir.  Thanks to my handy invisible magnet.  Coincidentally, I also found your invisible car keys, your invisible screw, and an invisible metal rod.  I'm just useful like that.

Butler, I lost a piece of hay.  Just one.  It's somewhere in this pile of needles.  I need you to find it for me.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

SheerFantasia

Here, let me just my time reversal abilities to un-pile these needles and... there it is!  Here you are madam.  One piece of hay as ordered.

Butler, I just used up my one favour god owed me on you.  Please find a way to make him in my debt again.

Scylla

Good master Sheer, I have thus vanquished the god's evil toe-gremilins with a flame thrower.  Now he's toe-gremlin-free and his feet are toasty warm!  He is now again in your debt.

Jeeves, fetch me a cat helmet made of gophers.

Styx26

*reappears covered in cat scratches, gopher bites and other unmentionable things*

... Here you are, Madam... *collapses*

Butler, bring me some wow-wow sauce for these chicken tenders. They need some pizazz, I think.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Madam, I visited various rappers until I found one named Wow-Wow, and stole his secret sauce recipe.  I whipped up a batch of it.  Here you go.  I hope you enjoy it.

Butler, I command you to find me a genie with amnesia so that I may have an endless supply of wishes.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tyrhung

Here you are, mam.  I have procured for you Barbara Eden, after spiriting her away from her retirement home.  As she has come down with alzheimers, I am certain she will keep you wishing.

Butler!  I am tired of hiring people to sweep the pine needles off the roof!  Make the roof self-sweeping.

Ms Gavane

Good Sir, I have rerouted a local river using an aqueduct system. It now press directly over the roof of the house, I guarantee that you shall not find anymore Pine needles upon the roof.

Alfred, I grow bored of Robin's ridiculous exclamations and lack of superpowers. Make him more interesting.
O/O

Catdog

Sir, i have dyed his hair grey and pasted on a matching beard before placing him on two horses. He is now the most interesting man in the world.

Butler, bring me a fish with legs to tapdance for me.
O&O - itches
The five stages of grief are more like a revolving door.
Sometimes that door knocks you flat on your back.
Apologies for any stretches of downtime.

rouwdy

Sir I went to the local pet store and got you an Axolotl.

Butler my ice cream melted and went all over the ground. I want it back.

Daoine Sidhe

Certainly, sir.  I've mopped it all up for you.  Tilt your head back, and I'll squeeze it out into your mouth.

Butler, I don't want to work.  Do everything for me.  For free.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

But Mistress...I'm already your eager and ever-willing slave :3

Jeeves, fetch me a shrubbery, with rainbow foliage...from Mars.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Daoine Sidhe

Sir, I got you this red rock shaped like a shrubbery, and is painted all rainbow-like.

Butler (or slave), I want things.  Get me shiny things.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

AceOfSpades

Mistress, you'll be pleased to know that I have fetched you this broken mirror, a cat's eye, and this picture of a diamond.

Butler! I require the assistance of Johnny Cochran for a Pro Bono case, butler. By tomorrow. While you're at it, let me know of how you successfully raised people from the dead.

Daoine Sidhe

Sir, Mr. Cochran refused to do it for free.  So, I killed him.  Then, I reanimated him using classified military technology that I stole while disguised as you.  Now, the zombified Johnny Cochran is willing to do your case pro bono.  By which he means, he'll do it for you if you give him human bones to gnaw on.

Butler, I have grown tired of the dust in my house.  I want you to murder it.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

AceOfSpades

Ma'am, as you may know, dust is 90% dead skin so murdering the dust will just prolong the problem. I took the initiative to go to the source of such an outcry and fix it thus. I've hired a professional assassin to kill you at some point in the next twenty-four hours; you'll finally be rid of that pesky dust. You may thank me at your earliest convenience, ma'am.

Butler, I want chocolate milk. Straight from the cow, none of that Hershey's syrup stuff. Chop chop.

HannibalBarca

Well, Sir, it just so happens that I am a recombinant DNA chemo-geneticist, and all I had to do was reverse the E3h chromosome with the PP4-25 marker, so as to turn the selected cow's secretion of endocrine hormone 23T into chocolate syrup...voila, she now lactates chocolate milk.  You're welcome.

Butler, I seem to have misplaced my last uranium-235 space modulator.  I need to destroy the Earth(it's blocking my view of Saturn), and since Marvin the Martian is the only known being to possess them, and he's a cartoon character...well, you see the quandary.  Your problem, though.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Daoine Sidhe

Good news, sir!  I found a way to open a, well let's call it a "portal," into alternate realities.  It just so happens that in one of those realities, the Looney Toons characters are real.  I hired Bugs Bunny and Taz, and they managed to - through a series of odd pranks and situations - get you the space modulator.  All you need to do is step into this strange, glowing hole in the wall - the "portal" - and collect it.

Butler... I want to assassinate the assassin hired to assassinate me.  You know what to do.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Styx26

*wipes the dust from my hands* It took some doing, Ma'am, but the assassin was captured and stripped, and is now tied up, restrained and blindfolded in the cellar. They will never see you coming.

*snaps fingers* Servant, could you obtain a left-handed monkey wrench for my garage? I need it to repair my wall expander.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Madam, I found a left-handed monkey, and let him pick out a wrench of his liking.  I presumed he would only use a left-handed wrench, so here's the one he chose.

Butler, I want to move to Mars, but I'll need an endless supply of food.  I need you to make that happen.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

A snap, Madame!  I just procured this cornucopia from the Greek gods last week--just let me know if the Furies are gaining on me...

Butler, please see to it that you test my immovable object against my irresistible force.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Oberon

*comes running waving around his hands*

Sir, sir! Your irresistible force has collapsed space time around your immoveable object into an immoveable black hole.

*points at the rapidly expanding event horizon that swallows the entire universe* I fear we are done Sir!

Butler, get me out of here!
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.
A. Einstein

JayNighte

*moves Oberon slightly to the left* Now you are no longer 'here', you are 'there'. Which may be a new 'here', but not the same 'here'.

Find a wrong way to eat a Reece's!

Viper

She proceeded to cram the entire resses's while encased in its wrapper, never tasting the chocolate.

Butler! Make me the Queen of the entire universe!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

Ojima Usagi

Hands you a hairless cat, "You never said what universe...he likes fluffy sweaters..."

Butler, go wash my car without wasting water, or getting the drive covered in soap!
Like a sad story of small fairies who ride could and fly far away in the sad fairytailes
Love is like a beautiful dream

Tristian Pontis

gets in the car and drive it into the ocean... *reenters with only a steering wheel *
"I cleaned it so well the car is gone madam I didn't waste any water and the drive way is perfectly dry"

butler, I wish for you to bring me a heffalump.

CrystalFeathers

*finds a new species of rodent and promptly names it a Heffalump.*

There you are, sir. One Heffalump, as requested.

Butler, make it rain tears.

JayNighte

Since all water is part of a cycle, technically it is raining tears when it rains.

Stop the world I wanna get off!

assleigh

*finds the Blue Ray's remote and presses STOP, abruptly putting to an end your viewing of "The World" before announcing*

Your hooker has arrived, sir

Butler, bring me a strawberry shortcake made on a day that doesn't end in 'y'
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

CrystalFeathers

Quote from: JayNighte on March 29, 2014, 10:24:16 PM
Since all water is part of a cycle, technically it is raining tears when it rains.

Stop the world I wanna get off!

Tears are saltwater. It rains freshwater. You, sir, have failed.
:3
*brings you a strawberry shortcake on Halloween*
Here you are, sir. Specially made in the shape of a Jack-o-lantern.

I ask again, since no one has done it properly.... *hugs jay*
Butler, make it rain tears!

assleigh

Hires 1,000 chefs to chop 50,000 onions up in hot air balloons. As they chop, they cry, as they cry, their tears fall like rain washing many am itsy bitsy spider out.

"umbrella, Madame?"

Hmmm, Butler, bring me the smile off the lips of a Princess just after kissing her Prince Charming during their wedding ceremony.
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

CrystalFeathers

*waits for a wedding ceremony between a princess and her Prince Charming. Roget after they kiss, I leap up with a notecard, pressing it to her lips, making a lipstick imprint of her smile. I then dash away and promptly disappear, persued by the befuddled couple and some guards. I the. come to you and hand you the card.*
There you are, sir. Here is her smile.

Butler, bring me a frozen slab of lava, fresh from a volcano!

Macht

Macht travels to a dimension where lava is cold, chisels off a slab, and brings it back, tossing it down at CrystalFeathers's feet.

Butler, juggle an elephant!

CrystalFeathers

travels to a dimension where elephants are as light as feathers because all laws of physics are violated. I bring them back to our dime toon so gravity and projectile motion still affect the. ANd juggle two of them.
*pants* I'm doing it, sir.

Butler,  bring me flaming ice!

Tyrhung

Here you are, Madame.  It took some convincing, but the rapper known as Vanilla Ice has finally come out of the closet.

Butler!  Make the trees outside grow backwards!

CrystalFeathers

*takes the remote and plays the sped-up film of a tree growing, and then I begin to rewind it*
There you go.

Butler, be Alfred!

Styx26

*returns with a name change certificate proclaiming my name to be 'Alfred'* Best I could do on short notice, Madame.

*snaps fingers*

Butler, I request that you bring sexy back. If this requires you finding Justin Timberlake, I will pay for the necessary airfare and travel expenses.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

DarkToxins

*Gets Justin Timberlake and makes him take off his shirt and turn around to present his back before you* there you are my lady~

Butler! Make shadows tangible.

CrystalFeathers

*hires a team to make black cardboard cutouts of everything around the estate in the evening sun*
See? You can even pick them up!

Butler, make Billy Jean Micheal Jackson's lover.

Styx26

*sighs wearily, then does a database search*

Well, Madame, apparently one 'Billy Jean' has been in contact with a 'Micheal Jackson'... given the way you spelled the names, these are referring to two different people than the supposedly mentioned pop star and the aforementioned potential lover that was lyrically immortalized in a certain song.

So, yes, I have done what you asked.

*snaps fingers*

Fetch me a Swiss Army knife, two cans of Pringles, a toaster oven and a hang-glider. We have a village to save!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Shadowclaw

*logs into amazon and orders all the items you asked for with next day delivery* Online stores sure make life easier these days!

Butler, fit a M60A7 MBT Grizzly hover tank with Phantom VIR, RED-Field Generator, Thumper, Manual Detonation Mortar, Splinter Mortar, Blink Device, Deflection Shield, M-Curtain Mine, MITS Mine, JAX countermeasures, and dual MAG Canons. Then have them bring it around to the front driveway and give me the keys. I feel like harassing a few enemies today....

CrystalFeathers

*promptly builds it*
A quiet rumbling is heard in the driveway.
"I even tuned the engines to be quite as possible so you may sneak up on them if you wish! It is also amphibious.

Butler! Bring me frozen flames!

Paladin of Lust

*Finds all of CrystalFeathers' past and present lovers and freezes them with a flash freeze mixture*

There you go, Madame, all of your flames, past and present, in ice.

Butler, bring me a sword that's light and sharp and sings like a Minion as it swings.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

DominantPoet

*draws a sword on a sheet of paper, making it long but appearing light, but sharp as if cut by laser. Pulling it from the paper, it comes to life and begins to croon out a tune*

Your sword sire. Hopefully it's medley will be pleasing to your ears.

Butler, bring me a glass of fresh Crystal Pepsi.

Shadowclaw

*steps into my trusty time machine, then steps out a few seconds later with a case of ice cold Crystal Pepsi.*

*pours you some into a chilled glass*

Butler, I need hug....

Paladin of Lust

*string along a giant grizzly bear on a giant leash*

Here we go. Smokey, please hug the good sir over there.

*the grizzly grabs you and crushes you in a bear hug*

That should be good then, Sir.

Butler, I need the world's most powerful hammer, able to smash diamonds with ease!
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

CrystalFeathers

*designs a rocket-powered hammer*
There you are sir, press the trigger on the handle to fire the rocket and send to and the hammer smashing forward.

Butler!
A kiss?

Shadowclaw

*I lean you back, hold you tight, and give you a deep long kiss*

I want a real hug... not that brutal crap. Common, someone give me a nice hug? ;D

Styx26

*gives Shadowclaw a nice hug... giving a 'bro nod afterward*

I do indeed have your back, sir.

*snaps fingers*

Butler, fetch me more bloopers from anime that haven't been introduced to the public yet. I desire to be entertained.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Shadowclaw

*Pulls a few favors and contacts a few important people in the anime industry. A week later, a disk shows up.*

Unseen anime bloopers, as requested. However, you'll have to sign this nondisclosure agreement before watching in triplicate.

CrystalFeathers

Shadowclaw

Oh, I think you know what my wish is. A passionate weekend of nothing but endless dirty perverted sex, with a beautiful young woman.

I guess that's what I get for posting when I'm tired.

CrystalFeathers

Alright. It's perfectly fine sir.

I'll call a prostitute to the house.
;)

But seriously, we'd probably have to take it to pm's for that wish to be granted.....

Butler, I wish there was an all-girl RP with open spots!
Make it happen.